Think about it: Trump asked multiple FBI folks to clear him. They declined.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump asked now a number of people to publicly say that he's clear of any Russian involvement and all of them said

Then he kept asking for a public comment saying he's innocent. But nobody would put their head in the noose. Why not? Why would anyone when asked by the president to clear him of wrongdoing, that clearly has him worried, would FBI and other Intel agencies go

4462544.jpg
???

Trump asked now a number of people to publicly say that he's clear of any Russian involvement and all of them said

Then he kept asking for a public comment saying he's innocent. But nobody would put their head in the noose. Why not? Why would anyone when asked by the president to clear him of wrongdoing, that clearly has him worried, would FBI and other Intel agencies go

4462544.jpg
???

Dian Feinstein and Chuck Grassley said Trump was not a target in the investigation, according to what Comey told them. I guess a commiecrat doesn't count when it goes against your conspiracy theories, right?

Seth Rich, an idealistic democrat was the source of the leaks and there isn't one sane poster here that could look at the circumstantial evidence that stands out like a cockroach on a wedding cake and not see that his murder was nothing more than a "hit"......

4462544.jpg
???

Dian Feinstein and Chuck Grassley said Trump was not a target in the investigation, according to what Comey told them. I guess a commiecrat doesn't count when it goes against your conspiracy theories, right?

Seems you think I mentioned Feinstien or Grassley. I only said Trump himself asked multiple people to clear him and they all said no.

Why do you think that happened? Because of Diane Feinstein's hips?

4462544.jpg
???

Seems you think I mentioned Feinstien or Grassley. I only said Trump himself asked multiple people to clear him and they all said no.

Ummmmm, "no".........wrong yet again........

4462544.jpg
???

No, because you're being your typical self and could care less about facts or reality. I can quote people who aren't named anonymous, get back to us when you can.

Last edited:

4462544.jpg
???

No, because you being your typical self and could care less about facts or reality. I can quote people who aren't named anonymous, get back to us when you can.

Why? You aren't denying anything for me to get back to. As soon as you start denying specific things with facts...I'll get back to you.

The multiple investigations are about to get interesting. And the worst evidence against the senile old orange clown are his own words.

4462544.jpg
???

No, because you being your typical self and could care less about facts or reality. I can quote people who aren't named anonymous, get back to us when you can.

Why? You aren't denying anything for me to get back to. As soon as you start denying specific things with facts...I'll get back to you.

What's there to deny, you didn't even provide a link, so I guess you're hearing anonymous sources in your head, ie fake news.

Seth Rich, an idealistic democrat was the source of the leaks and there isn't one sane poster here that could look at the circumstantial evidence that stands out like a cockroach on a wedding cake and not see that his murder was nothing more than a "hit"......

You apparently don't know that FOX NEWS came out with EGG all over their faces and had to retract the Seth Rich story--otherwise they were going to get the pants sued off of them by Seth Rich's family.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post

The conspiracy theories clearing aren't working anymore.

You apparently don't know that FOX NEWS came out with EGG all over their faces and had to retract the Seth Rich story--otherwise they were going to get the pants sued off of them by Seth Rich's family.
Fox News retracts controversial story on Seth Rich’s death, alleged WikiLeaks contact – The Denver Post

The conspiracy theories clearing aren't working anymore.

Have you done any research about the Seth Rich murder and all that things that are being revealed about it? Seth was the leaker and this Russia narrative is nothing but pure deflection. This isn't going away any time soon. Sean Hannity has been shut down from talking about it but alternative media has taken this up because it ties into the "Pizzagate" major players as well. The level of corruption including the D.C police department and how Seth Rich's personal laptop was confiscated but yet they seem to have misplaced it? If it was a botched robbery attempt? Why would they need to hold on to his laptop?? When the Rich family hired a private investigator, why did someone within the D.C police department contact the DNC to notify them?

Why did the DNC (after learning of the hiring of the private investigator did they persuade Seth's family to take on DNC "fixer" and public relations guru to be their spokesperson? Why did Seth Rich's family publicly express thanks for those looking into his murder suddenly backtrack and then claim that they had full faith in the D.C police department? If they had full faith in the D.C police department, why did they want a private investigator? Why did Julian Assange offer a 20,000 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of the culprit shortly after the death of Seth Rich? We have the testimony of a U.K ambassador to Uzbekistan by the name of Craig Murray that took the thumb drive containing the damning evidence of corruption and collusion of high crimes and treason of the DNC through Wikileaks contact via Gavin MacFadyen that is also dead......what are the odds? They claim he had lung cancer and died shortly after the diagnosis.......whether he truly died of cancer and so quickly is not proof that he was injected with a fast acting cancer, but it is just another incredible coincidence.

So nothing about even one of those things that make you go "Hmmmmmm"? And the only conspiracy is that it was Russia that hacked the DNC revealing their dirty dealings and crimes which makes it a crime because it was revealed???? Is that what you are claiming? Do you even know how utterly stupid you come across as????

4462544.jpg
???
It's obstruction of justice.

Think about it. All we have are "reports" from political hacks, kinda like you, with nothing to back them up. Nothing at all. In other words it's FAKE NEWS!

When you know a president is committing a crime by obstructing justice, it’s impossible of saying he’s innocent of wrongdoing.

4462544.jpg
???

What's there to deny, you didn't even provide a link, so I guess you're hearing anonymous sources in your head, ie fake news.

So you find nothing wrong with my post and can't deny anything? Good.

Articles of Impeachment against Donald J. Trump

Article I. Trump is a mean poopyhead and should never have won in the first place

Forum List

Back