Things you'll need for Doomsday:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Start Preparing Now!

If the Mayans are correct, doomsday is scheduled for Dec. 21, 2012. That gives you less than two years to get ready. Good thing I've gathered many of the tools and equipment you will need to survive, right here in this list.

Sure, rational human beings might disregard this as nonsense — but it never hurts to cover your bases. I mean, if George Lucas believes it could happen, it stands to reason that he already has a gased-up Millennium Falcon in his backyard, ready to blast him off to another galaxy. The question is, how will you prepare?
10 essentials for surviving Doomsday 2012 - Technology & science - Tech and gadgets - msnbc.com

Oh brudder! If we have a dooms day, I kinda doubt any preparing we do would much matter.. ;)

Start Preparing Now!

If the Mayans are correct, doomsday is scheduled for Dec. 21, 2012. That gives you less than two years to get ready. Good thing I've gathered many of the tools and equipment you will need to survive, right here in this list.

Sure, rational human beings might disregard this as nonsense — but it never hurts to cover your bases. I mean, if George Lucas believes it could happen, it stands to reason that he already has a gased-up Millennium Falcon in his backyard, ready to blast him off to another galaxy. The question is, how will you prepare?
10 essentials for surviving Doomsday 2012 - Technology & science - Tech and gadgets - msnbc.com

when the mayans made their calender....

did they include leap years?

and leap century?

Start Preparing Now!

I got to give the author props for adding bacon into his essentials.........but he left out Cheetos. FAIL!

The world is not going to end on December 2012. I repeat The world is not going to end on December 2012. Just a cycle of life, things will change and people will still be here. However I am not saying bad things ar not going to happen. I suspect there will be some major life changes before and after that time.

Start Preparing Now!

Hear that everyone! Its time to run up all of your credit cards...you wont have to pay them.:lol:

I love the Tactical bacon the best.

It's 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Are you saying Kevin comes in a can?

Eeewwww!

109093.jpg

Forum List

Back