Things you would like to see in the democratic platform in 2020?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Things you would like to see in the democratic platform in 2020? Some ideas.
1. Rebuilding our EPA --Reverse a lot of the bs the republican party is doing against the environment right now.
2. Rebuilding our public educational system...Yes, we're going to have to spend more money on our educational system and work to improve it. We need to add one class and that would be one directed towards educating our children towards the importance of government and government regulations within the economy...Tired of the rich mans slaves in this country going against their own best interest.
3. Rebuilding our infrastructure with a promise to spend 8 trillion dollars over the next decade.
4. Manhatten like projects in science to get to mars, produce fusion and cure cancer.
5. Full rights and protections for transgender people.
6. Single payer! Works everywhere else,,,why not here.

Last edited:
Don't forget LOTS of gun control and open bathrooms ... two guaranteed vote getters.

Run a moderate, and make it all about Trump. 2020 is a slam dunk for Democrats, as long as they don't fuck it up.

• Banned
Don't forget LOTS of gun control and open bathrooms ... two guaranteed vote getters.

I believe in the second amendment but think the most sick within our society should be restricted. The democrats should come out as more pro-second amendment.

Open bathrooms as long as they have had SRS surgery and are passing as women is fair.

I believe in the second amendment but think the most sick within our society should be restricted. The democrats should come out as more pro-second amendment.

Open bathrooms as long as they have had SRS surgery and are passing as women is fair.

Come on ... you can't get the White House back being a wimp. You need to go full-on revolution. Bring it.

• Banned

Come on ... you can't get the White House back being a wimp. You need to go full-on revolution. Bring it.

Honestly I am only left of moderate on most things. I believe in the second amendment and do have my own guns so I wouldn't come out against it....

Transgenders deserve rights.

To be treated in the same way as anyone else....They're American citizens. What is needed will be figured out throughout time.

So they're missing no rights now ... but, you'll think about some special treatment later?

Things you would like to see in the democratic platform in 2020? Some ideas.
1. Rebuilding our EPA --Reverse a lot of the bs the republican party is doing against the environment right now.
2. Rebuilding our public educational system...Yes, we're going to have to spend more money on our educational system and work to improve it. We need to add one class and that would be one directed towards educating our children towards the importance of government and government regulations within the economy...Tired of the rich mans slaves in this country going against their own best interest.
3. Rebuilding our infrastructure with a promise to spend 8 trillion dollars over the next decade.
4. Manhatten like projects in science to get to mars, produce fusion and cure cancer.
5. Full rights and protections for transgender people.
6. Single payer! Works everywhere else,,,why not here.

Taxes till you drop.

Forum List

Back