Things you should know when you eat out...........

Always be sure hygiene is up to standard and you'll avoid situations like this:

A man walks into a restaurant and orders a bowl of hot chilli. The waitress says, "The woman on the table next to you had the last bowl." The man looks over and sees that the woman has finishished her meal, but the chilli bowl is still full. The man asked her. "Are you going to eat that." Pointing to the chilli bowl. The woman said "No, help your self." The man starts eating. He gets halfway through the chilli when he sees a dead mouse in the bowl, and throws up in the bowl. The woman turned to him and said. "That's as far as I got too."

Last edited:

A man walks into a restaurant and orders a bowl of hot chilli. The waitress says, "The woman on the table next to you had the last bowl." The man looks over and sees that the woman has finishished her meal, but the chilli bowl is still full. The man asked her. "Are you going to eat that." Pointing to the chilli bowl. The woman said "No, help your self." The man starts eating. He gets halfway through the chilli when he sees a dead mouse in the bowl, and throws up in the bowl. The woman turned to him and said. "That's as far as I got too."

Oh that's just gross, Bootneck. Somewhat amusing but gross.

Oh that's just gross, Bootneck. Somewhat amusing but gross.

Yeh, I know. They closed the restaurant because of it. :tongue:

My husband and I went out last night for dinner. At the first restaurant, it was early, no one was in front of us. We stood there for several minutes while the waitress chatted with friends. We decided we'd leave. The next restaurant served our food promptly, but never bothered to come back and find out that my fish wasn't cooked all the way through. I left a minuscule tip, though I shouldn't have left anything. I was still hungry when I left. I even had to go up to the cashier to get our check.

I'm sick of shoddy service. If you are going to be a waitperson, wait on people, don't make them wait on you.

My husband and I went out last night for dinner. At the first restaurant, it was early, no one was in front of us. We stood there for several minutes while the waitress chatted with friends. We decided we'd leave. The next restaurant served our food promptly, but never bothered to come back and find out that my fish wasn't cooked all the way through. I left a minuscule tip, though I shouldn't have left anything. I was still hungry when I left. I even had to go up to the cashier to get our check.

I'm sick of shoddy service. If you are going to be a waitperson, wait on people, don't make them wait on you.

Then you should have complained to a manager instead of taking it. I do that if something is wrong and I can't find the waitress/waiter. Trust me, the manager will bend over backwards trying to make things right. The worst thing for a restaurant is bad word of mouth.

The manager would have either comped your meal or made you another fish the way you wanted it, or both.

Forum List

Back