Things you never joke about.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
Men are such pussies!

In a nutshell, keep Johnson jokes to yourself—especially if you ever want his penis to come out to play again. Our "boys" are serious business. There's nothing comedic about commentary on any of the following: size (or more accurately, lack thereof), shape, and color. Just ask Bill, 26: "I'm sensitive about the fact that my package is a shade darker than the rest of my flesh. I was once with a girl who took one look, giggled, and named him the Dark Horse. It made me so self-conscious that I couldn't perform." Your best bet? Stay mute about his member…unless you feel compelled to characterize it as monstrous.

Male Insecurities - Jokes Men Hate - Cosmopolitan.com

Yes, it's a little Stone Age, but we men consider it our manly obligation to bring home the bacon. When our salary doesn't stack up, we feel totally emasculated. It's like we measure our worth in a relationship to our wallet (or at least we think you do). So you can see why kidding around about your sugar-mama status isn't exactly our idea of stand-up. "I know it's wrong, but I'm embarrassed that my girlfriend outearns me," admits Andrew, 28. "She once made a quip about letting me stay home Mr.Mom -style while she supported us, and I lost it. We've since come to an understanding that until I hit the lottery or open my own restaurant, money is something that can't be taken lightly." Bottom line: It's not that we don't appreciate your alpha-female status. We just don't want to be your beta boy toy.

Dammit to hell!
I wonder if there is way I could only not be able to "thank" one person?

Dammit to hell!
I wonder if there is way I could only not be able to "thank" one person?

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

You there's like 12 different videos on youtube of that kid losing it?

He's got some serious mental issues. I almost feel bad for him.

I saw that when I went to find it. :lol:
You kind of have to feel bad for him.

Now back to the fact you are a stingy mother fucker who never thanks people.

Last edited:
I have a very sensetive ball sack, but you may joke about it if you will.

And, if I put two pieces of tape on each side of it and squeeze just the right way I can do one hell of a Yoda impression with it.

I have a very sensetive ball sack, but you may joke about it if you will.

And, if I put two pieces of tape on each side of it and squeeze just the right way I can do one hell of a Yoda impression with it.
LMAO! I am always amazed at your thought processes. Please consider donating your brain to medical sciences upon your passing. It fascinates me, and that's a good thing. Really.

Forum List

Back