Things you didn't know.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Just a thread to tell of things most didn't know..until now. It can be any subject..movies, tips or hints or fixits or whatever you wish. I will start with what I have "just found out".

I am again watching The Hobbit Battle Of The Five Armies, and Azog has such an awesome body, and I know he is CGI, but whose body did they have to do that with? CRIXIS, the gladiator from Spartacus....Manu Bennett. That is the ripped bod of Azog!

I also didn't realize that Thorin Oakenshield was also Francis Dolarhyde in Hannibal. I liked him better with long hair and a furry face, lol.

More info on facts of the Hobbit/LOTR trilogies:

Jackson took out some scenes of Thranduil getting his jewels back and a funeral for someone, just to make room for that creepy Alfred character.

9e39f02ef9350053cf43dc83edb39601.jpg

I learned that the lib terrorist group the Weathermen underground ...joined other radical lib groups and robbed armored trucks, killed guards and shot cops in cold blood.

^^^ I just found out that you have been here for three years now. I saw the join date under your name and its today, so happy anniversary! :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Considering what the subject of this chat is, it can be added to at any time because people can learn new things at any time. Just give it time. :) :) :)

Forum List

Back