Things worth living for

A finely tuned and maintained Harley Davidson and an open road...
cool0036.gif

Things worth living for ? everything, the good, the bad, the boring, the exciting, everything, we only get one spin on the merry go round so we need to appreciate it while we can.

I'm in a fun mood today, so lets talk about the things worth living for. Things you've done that made it all worthwhile, things you had the good fortune of experiencing either through choice or happenstance.

A close family
best friends
having a picture turn out the way it looked in my mind, or better
being in the mountains of Montana
the perfection of a newborn baby
a week in Florida with two of my best friends after high school
riding on my dad's shoulders as a child - feeling secure and taller than everyone else
seeing the world through a child's eyes
someone who completely understands me ... and still loves me

Things worth living for?

Avoiding the alternative option seems like the number one thing people are sticking around for.

Every year I find I have less to live for, folks.

I can't party like I used to, produce like I used to, I have fewer friends, loved ones move on, my health slowly degrades and live isn't nearly so much fun as it once was.

Yet here I am.

Why?

Why not?

Besides, somebody needs to let my dog out to pee and my cat in to eat.

And who here on this board could give you guys the benefit of my wisdom?

tic tock

I can't party like I used to, produce like I used to, I have fewer friends, loved ones move on, my health slowly degrades and live isn't nearly so much fun as it once was.

Yet here I am.

I think you've found the reason why :lol::lol::lol:

You're here.

A close family
best friends
having a picture turn out the way it looked in my mind, or better
being in the mountains of Montana
the perfection of a newborn baby
a week in Florida with two of my best friends after high school
riding on my dad's shoulders as a child - feeling secure and taller than everyone else
seeing the world through a child's eyes
someone who completely understands me ... and still loves me

An afternoon with best friends I haven't been able to spend time with in several years. Sitting in the sunshine catching up on each others' lives and laughing 'til we all had tears in our eyes and sore stomach muscles.

To best friends. :beer:

Forum List

Back