things to think about

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
26805052_1924957024184329_2686147988649010773_n.jpg

If you're stupid enough to eat a pod you most likely won't live to the next election

Who's raising these fools?

Dear WillHaftawaite
Teaching future voters not to eat Tide pods? Where does that fall on the list next to
1. teaching people the difference between state govt and federal jurisdiction
2. teaching people why you can't count on popular votes to decide the winner in an election based on electoral college votes
3. teaching people that a political belief is still a form of religious belief and should be treated the same as a creed
4. teaching people to pay for their own social programs if they want control over management, instead of relying on federal govt to manage personal decisions and choices

Did I just start too far off on the deep end?
Is that where I went wrong?

Dear WillHaftawaite
Teaching future voters not to eat Tide pods? Where does that fall on the list next to
1. teaching people the difference between state govt and federal jurisdiction
2. teaching people why you can't count on popular votes to decide the winner in an election based on electoral college votes
3. teaching people that a political belief is still a form of religious belief and should be treated the same as a creed
4. teaching people to pay for their own social programs if they want control over management, instead of relying on federal govt to manage personal decisions and choices

Did I just start too far off on the deep end?
Is that where I went wrong?
Emily.....Just a tad too deep for the average poster on here..(TEASING) but does have a ring of truth....LOL steven

Forum List

Back