Things the wackjob right wants to get rid of

USPS? Fine, keep it. Then charge whatever it costs to cover expenditures... if it costs $2 to send snail-mail, then so be it. Let people see what it costs.. then they will make the decision to use it or not. If not, then let it wither.

wow a whole lot of righties who hate the founders and the constitution.

big fucking lying going down here on the right

Look who is now interested in respecting the constitution. :lol::lol::lol:

The Post office should have been privatized 50 years ago, unfortunately, now it is so over burdened with pension fund liabilities and federal laws prohibiting tampering with those funds it's worthless. One fact remains, this government couldn't run a cool aide stand on the corner without screwing it up.

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.
Why don't we just close down Washington and divest the union into the 50 states as entirely separate sovereign entities?

I know you stumbled onto this, but we're basically supposed to be separate and relatively autonomous entities, the states that is.

That must be why we're called the "Separate States of America"
No way the founders envisioned a Federal Government so big and powerful that it meddles in everything the states do.
The Founders didn't have to envision our government, nor did they intend to.

Matter of fact, they purposely put things in place to prevent this.
Really? Where does the Constitution state the federal government cannot exceed a certain size - and what size is that?

wow a whole lot of righties who hate the founders and the constitution.

big fucking lying going down here on the right

Look who is now interested in respecting the constitution. :lol::lol::lol:

The Post office should have been privatized 50 years ago, unfortunately, now it is so over burdened with pension fund liabilities and federal laws prohibiting tampering with those funds it's worthless. One fact remains, this government couldn't run a cool aide stand on the corner without screwing it up.

Its only artificially overburdened, due to a law passed by Republicans under Bush that requires the post office to have enough money to fund 75 years of retirement obligations within 10 years - a provision unique to any other federal agency.

Why don't we just close down Washington and divest the union into the 50 states as entirely separate sovereign entities?

I know you stumbled onto this, but we're basically supposed to be separate and relatively autonomous entities, the states that is.

No way the founders envisioned a Federal Government so big and powerful that it meddles in everything the states do.

Really? Where does the Constitution state the federal government cannot exceed a certain size - and what size is that?

Are you always this slow? Who said anything about size? It isn't a size issue bub, it is a scope issue.

Are you always this slow? Who said anything about size? It isn't a size issue bub, it is a scope issue.

Nuclear weapons doesn't fall under the scope of the federal government?

WTF?

Hey, we're not saying NO ONE would have come up with quantum mechanics without government funding - it just would have taken a few centuries longer

The history of quantum mechanics dates back to the 1838 discovery of cathode rays by Michael Faraday. This was followed by the 1859 statement of the black body radiation problem by Gustav Kirchhoff, the 1877 suggestion by Ludwig Boltzmann that the energy states of a physical system can be discrete, and the 1900 quantum hypothesis of Max Planck.

WTF?

omg..according to you EVERTHING falls under it's scope..how would you live with out it?

WTF?

omg..according to you EVERTHING falls under it's scope..

No, not according to me. Maybe according to you according to me, but not according to me. You may be surprised to find out that I believe what I believe, not what you tell me I believe. I know its hard for you to know the difference, since the Republican party is the party of "know it to be true in my heart" and not the party of "facts and evidence"

how would you live with out it?

You'd have absolutely no say in anything without a government to protect your rights, you'd be some slave to some all powerful warlord, and that'd be your existence.

So please explain why you don't think nuclear weapons comes under the authority of the federal government?

OMGZ!

If a federal gubmint don't do it, nobody will!

ONOZIES!!

no kidding...

Hey, we're not saying NO ONE would have come up with quantum mechanics without government funding - it just would have taken a few centuries longer, and right now we'd all be doing something else because transistors wouldn't even exist.
Yes, yes you are.

You absolutely worship at the altar of and genuflect to Big Daddy Big Gubmint.

Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

they want the post office dead too.

its in the constitution.

that proves they dont give a rats ass about the constitution.

they want what gorver wants.

USA lying dead in the tub with its lungs full of water and its heart motionless
Then they want the same thing obamaturd and you libtards want, America dead. Idiots.

no kidding...

Hey, we're not saying NO ONE would have come up with quantum mechanics without government funding - it just would have taken a few centuries longer, and right now we'd all be doing something else because transistors wouldn't even exist.
Yes, yes you are.

You absolutely worship at the altar of and genuflect to Big Daddy Big Gubmint.

Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

I love how what I actually write isn't what I've actually written, according to tax cheat you. You're a super idiot! Funny how wanting government funding of science is "worshiping at an alter". You righties are so overly dramatic about everything its a wonder you don't have heart attack just walking to the SUV in the morning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back