Things the wackjob right wants to get rid of

we don't have to want the post office dead, it already is..but hey, lets just let us taxpayers keep throwing money at it...it brings all your junk mail
Why do they keep delivering my mortgage note every month?

Guess you haven't figured out to pay over the Internet, but yet here you are..

I pay from my Credit Union's website. The loan servicers website is retarded, I got tired of sitting on hold with them trying to figure out why the password they gave me wouldn't work. How efficient.

Last edited:
so the fact that the founders wrote it into the constitution means nothing to you?

Sign me up! As for the DOE, time to down size. As for existing Hydro in the west, most liberal environmentalists want the dams removed for fish and support wind power as a viable alternative, and will fight tooth and nail against nuclear power.

As for the Department of education, turn it over to the communities, they know best on how to educate their children. Remove the government and people will have a vested interest, once again.

wow a whole lot of righties who hate the founders and the constitution.

big fucking lying going down here on the right

The right wants to get rid of:

The entire Department of Education, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Pell Grants
Elimination of federally subsidized student loans

The entire Department of Energy, which includes but is not limited to:

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.

Guess you haven't figured out to pay over the Internet, but yet here you are..

I pay from my Credit Union's website. The loan servicers website is retarded, I got tired of sitting on hold with them trying to figure out why the password they gave me wouldn't work. How efficient.

yeah I know, lifes a bitch..:lol:

The loan server was very efficient at convincing me that their online account management was a pain in the ass.

On the other hand - my credit union enables me to make a bill payment to anyone with an address - completely free of extra charge. Can't beat that!

Elimination of Nuclear weapons - these weapons, while its arguable we don't need so many, are crucial to our national security. Why the right would want to eliminate them is beside me.

Elimination of Nuclear weapons intelligence - also handled by the DOE, our knowledge of our enemies AND friends nuclear weapons arsenal - even today - are crucial.

Elimination of Marketing of hydroelectric power from existing hydroelectric structures to consumers. whatever you feel about developing future hydro-power, why wouldn't we want to use hydro-power that's already available?

You forgot blacks and Mexicans nutjob!

People might want to get rid of the EPA, but most people would want something in its place.

What has the DO of Education and Energy done lately?

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.

and Planned Parenthood. :eusa_whistle:

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.
Why don't we just close down Washington and divest the union into the 50 states as entirely separate sovereign entities?

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.

dang, you must be one of them evil whack jobs...
I like all those too...get these out of control federal agencies out

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.

dang, you must be one of them evil whack jobs...
I like all those too...get these out of control federal agencies out

POst office - OUT OF CONTROL! And unconstitutional, right?

Add to that list:

EPA
Obamacare
TSA
IRS
FTC
Amtrak
USPS
HLS
ATF
USDA

Thanks.
Why don't we just close down Washington and divest the union into the 50 states as entirely separate sovereign entities?

I know you stumbled onto this, but we're basically supposed to be separate and relatively autonomous entities, the states that is. No way the founders envisioned a Federal Government so big and powerful that it meddles in everything the states do. Matter of fact, they purposely put things in place to prevent this.

Forum List

Back