Things that REQUIRE an ID

Republicans_cannot_stop.jpg

LOL keep their pants off like Weiner and John Edwards and Clinton :lol:

Actually, from what has been released, neither Weiner or Clinton took their pants off (underpants in Weiner's case). But yes, like them and Vitter, Gingrich, McCain, Sanford, Craig, etc.

The stop spending one LOL Which president put over 5T in debt in less then 4 years.. Oh yeah Obama

How much of that is attributed to spending that President Obama did. How much of that is the cost of the wars that President Bush kept off the books?

cant say no to bush.. Here is a clue. BUSH IS NO LONGER IN OFFICE

Of course we can....especially when the country is still feeling the effects of HIS policies. (helped in no small party by Reagan and Clinton). Here's a clue...I still blame Hitler for the Holocaust...and he's definitely not "still in office". Here's another clue...Willard wants to continue the Bush/Reagan trickle fucking down policies that have been failing us for the last 30 years...only MORE so. He's hired all of Bush's old policy advisers, so yea, we CAN still talk about fucking Bush and his fucking policies.

Their were more lies caught in the Dem convention .. DNC chair women was caught in many.

I'd very much like to see this "lie by lie" comparison you seem to have access to. I believe Lyin' Ryan had more lies in just his speech than the entire DNC combined. Prove me wrong, please.

Govern. The only reason that clinton Succeeded was because the REP controlled congress and the senate...

Right...couldn't possibly be because there actually used to be the concept of compromise and working together and now that the Tea Baggers seem to have the GOP by the scrotum, that "idea" has flown by the wayside.

Poll: People Want Compromise

Well, all except the most Tea Baggy among us.

Tea Party supporters were the most fervently opposed to compromise of any of the groups examined by Gallup. Forty-five percent of tea party supporters said that it is more important for political groups to stick to their beliefs, even if little gets done, while 31 percent responded in favor compromise.​

Bush 1 .. We did win that war , If I remember correctly .. Oh yeah because my husband was in that one.. Bush 2.. We got Saddam didnt we.. Ohyeah we did and it was pretty peaceful over there until Obama pulled out, and it was the same time line Bush 2 had
Osama Bin ladin would not have been captured if it was not the ground work that Bush put into place. FACT

I will stop there because I dont want you to look anymore stupid...

You really should stop, but not because you're making anyone else look stupid.

When Bush II invaded Iraq, Saddam Hussein posed no threat to the United States and the cost of "getting him" was far, far too great to the United States. The cost of the whistle was too great.

Last edited:
As I've stated before...and let me preface this by stating that I have worked in an Elections Office since 2006...I've personally witnessed two incidents of "dead people" voting and both were clerical errors. The first "dead guy" wasn't dead...we'd updated the wrong voter and the second was a son who signed his father's line in the Roster.

Yes, more has to be done to keep Voter Registration rolls up to date. I'm not just jumping on that bandwagon, I'm driving it, but in order to keep and maintain a clean voter file, you need M-O-N-E-Y (for personnel and equipment)...and nobody is willing to spend any at the moment.
What issue doesn't the lolberal claim will be fixed with more money? :lol:

Well, in this case its true. Cutting our personnel certainly hasn't contributed to a cleaner voter file or faster service. I used to be able to maintain a voter registration file that was about a week behind (into the system within a week of receipt). Now I'm lucky if I can maintain a month and a half.

We used to have the personnel to go through the obits once a day and update our voter file so that we recorded dead residents and not just the list of people who died in our county. Now I can barely keep up with that list from the county...because registration takes precedence.

We have made some strides and have been able to cut down on the number of personnel needed using technology. California is poised to become one of the few Online Registration states. This will save us a huge amount of money on personnel, but the equipment cost money. We also recently purchased a new registration system that uses OCR like software to convert registration forms into data. This, too, has helped us cut down on the number of personnel needed for an election. Guess what? Yup, that cost money too.

Not all spending is the same. I bet you could finance all that, personnel and equipment, to maintain a clean voter file for the cost of just one fucking nuclear warhead.
Yeah, well maybe if Fornicalia cut back on all the money that they throw at bureaucrat unions and welfare handouts for illegals....:eusa_whistle:

Keep living in your ill-informed world and when confronted with real facts turn your tea party blind eye to it and only see what you wish.
It has nothing to do with race baiting at all it is those of your style that are the race worriers. Jim Crowe must bother you and only because it is the truth.

Take your pretty boy avatar mr jim crowe and forget something that does not need to be fixed. Voter fraud ratio. 1 to 15 million votes.
What is happening is the republicans attempt fraud voters of the right to vote.

you just proved the OP's point
Meh...All that proves is that the lolberals can't argue the issue from a standpoint of liberty, so they just go for the standard mewling about the poooor and race baiting.

Keep living in your ill-informed world and when confronted with real facts turn your tea party blind eye to it and only see what you wish.
It has nothing to do with race baiting at all it is those of your style that are the race worriers. Jim Crowe must bother you and only because it is the truth.
Bite me.

You're just so intellectually bankrupt in arguing for liberty and privacy and all lolberal wankers like you can do is whine about the pooooor and throw the race card.

You've really become quite boring.

List of constitutional rights that require ID:

So you agree no one should show an ID when buying a gun?
I do.

I also agree that nobody should have to show ID (or give up their Slave Surveillance Number to obtain an ID) to check into a hotel, purchase hunting/fishing licenses, get on an airliner, open a non-interest bearing checking account, apply for school, or any of the other fool red herring reasons that are being bandied about as rationale for demanding voter ID.

There is no problem this would deal with, there's NO evidence of people voting fraudulently, and when you REGISTER, there are all kinds of ID and proof of residence that must be produced. Pure hypocitical Pub move to disenfranchise the poor and minorities.

All your examples are priveleges. Voting is a RIGHT for all.

List of constitutional rights that require ID:

So you agree no one should show an ID when buying a gun?
I do.

I also agree that nobody should have to show ID (or give up their Slave Surveillance Number to obtain an ID) to check into a hotel, purchase hunting/fishing licenses, get on an airliner, open a non-interest bearing checking account, apply for school, or any of the other fool red herring reasons that are being bandied about as rationale for demanding voter ID.

:badgrin: :clap2:

Attention ALL minorities (Pasco08 wants to be clear that this is for ALL of you):

Pasco08 believes that you are inferior, incompetent, incapable sub-humans who cannot locate your local DMV or Board of Elections and arrange for a free ID from them. He thinks he needs to "protect" you, because, well - if you're black, hispanic, etc. - you're too stupid to function on your own. He needs to "protect" your rights since you can't make it to your local DMV.

If you are a minority, how do you feel about that? Are you ok with this extreme form of passive/aggressive racism from this asshole named Pasco08?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More Bullshit Republicans have that way about them if first lie and bs doesn't work go to 2nd lie and bs and if that doesn't work twist and turn it so much until someone actually believes it. :lol: Comical how pathetic the Republicans have become.

Is this how you support this admin of criminals.......The guys responsible for Brian Terrys death..... Democrats are also responsible for all the crimes committed by illegals after being caught and released.

Can you tell us why you support organized crime.

I understand repubs suck. I agree. But you have been sipping the kool-aid and would like some clarification..

Somehow however I feel you will cower away like most democrats.

There is no problem this would deal with, there's NO evidence of people voting fraudulently, and when you REGISTER, there are all kinds of ID and proof of residence that must be produced. Pure hypocitical Pub move to disenfranchise the poor and minorities.

All your examples are priveleges. Voting is a RIGHT for all.
Like hell.

I have a right to contract with a hotel for a room to stay in and the right to contract with an airline to travel....Gubmint forcing them to check my ID is an infringement on that right to contract.

It's voting that is the privilege, demduppe.

Oh no.. they still vote when they are dead :badgrin:
Actually, the bulk of the vote fraud is perpetrated during the tabulation process, not in the voting booth...True story.

While I'm perfectly good with purging the registration rolls of the dead, illegals and outright fraudsters, the voter ID thing it totally fishy.

Is it like, salmon fishy, or trout fishy?

Like, carp dead on the shore for a week fishy.

Actually, the bulk of the vote fraud is perpetrated during the tabulation process, not in the voting booth...True story.

While I'm perfectly good with purging the registration rolls of the dead, illegals and outright fraudsters, the voter ID thing it totally fishy.

Birds got to eat. Same as worms.

Pretty much every state provides free ID. Why should I tell South Dakota how to conduct elections? I don't even live there.

Absentee ballots don't require an id, but the states aren't contesting these.
Could it be because the absentee ballot favors the Republicans?

Also getting a picture id might be free at the drivers license bureau, it is a long wait and hassle for people that don't drive like the elderly.

Also getting a picture id might be free at the drivers license bureau, it is a long wait and hassle for people that don't drive like the elderly.

So you also agree no one should show an ID to buy a firearm?

Pretty much every state provides free ID. Why should I tell South Dakota how to conduct elections? I don't even live there.
Except that South Dakotans don't write the regs on what constitutes a "valid" ID in America...The feds do.

Your state DL is already a defacto national ID because of this.

Like I said earlier, I flipped on this issue when it became a little too , shall we say, "prison trustee" for my tastes....Kinda twisted when the slaves start policing the ranks.

So the logic is that people who are too busy to wait in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles are idle enough to wait in line at a polling place.

This line of reasoning is not working much at all.

Last edited:
The sale of a firearm is between two private entities The seller and the purchaser. The government had nothing to do with the manufacturing, transportation or selling of the firearm but yet they must insist on know who you are.

Except that South Dakotans don't write the regs on what constitutes a "valid" ID in America...The feds do.

Your state DL is already a defacto national ID because of this.

Like I said earlier, I flipped on this issue when it became a little too , shall we say, "prison trustee" for my tastes....Kinda twisted when the slaves start policing the ranks.

Um, these are States laws.

Did you miss what I just said?....The feds control the criteria for what is "valid" ID and what isn't.

This is why states are requiring that you give them your federal not-to-be-used-for-identification Slave Surveillance Number on state driver, occupational, hunting/fishing licenses and the like.

The state may pass the law and make the requirement, but the IDs issued will to be federal specs.

Do you have any idea what a damned overreach that is?

Forum List

Back