Things that REQUIRE an ID

Attention ALL minorities (Pasco08 wants to be clear that this is for ALL of you):

Pasco08 believes that you are inferior, incompetent, incapable sub-humans who cannot locate your local DMV or Board of Elections and arrange for a free ID from them. He thinks he needs to "protect" you, because, well - if you're black, hispanic, etc. - you're too stupid to function on your own. He needs to "protect" your rights since you can't make it to your local DMV.

If you are a minority, how do you feel about that? Are you ok with this extreme form of passive/aggressive racism from this asshole named Pasco08?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

More Bullshit Republicans have that way about them if first lie and bs doesn't work go to 2nd lie and bs and if that doesn't work twist and turn it so much until someone actually believes it. :lol: Comical how pathetic the Republicans have become.

So are we done here or do we need to go through the entire catalog of logical fallacies again?

Let me guess. To justify Voter ID, you also have evidence of dead people voting.

Let me guess. You believe 30 million illegal aliens are going to vote in November. That has actually been blurted out here, but it has been a few weeks, so it is overdue to be repeated.

We have evidence piling up across the nations. Actual convictions - in a court of law - PROVING the fraud.

Nobody gives a shit how many times you type the word "fallacy" - your cries are drowned out by the FACTS. :lol:

Attention ALL minorities (Pasco08 wants to be clear that this is for ALL of you):

Pasco08 believes that you are inferior, incompetent, incapable sub-humans who cannot locate your local DMV or Board of Elections and arrange for a free ID from them. He thinks he needs to "protect" you, because, well - if you're black, hispanic, etc. - you're too stupid to function on your own. He needs to "protect" your rights since you can't make it to your local DMV.

If you are a minority, how do you feel about that? Are you ok with this extreme form of passive/aggressive racism from this asshole named Pasco08?

More Bullshit Republicans have that way about them if first lie and bs doesn't work go to 2nd lie and bs and if that doesn't work twist and turn it so much until someone actually believes it. :lol: Comical how pathetic the Republicans have become.

Uh-oh.... is someone feeling ashamed that their passive/aggressive RACISM has been exposed?!?! :lol:

Republicans_cannot_stop.jpg

Uh-oh.... is someone feeling ashamed that their passive/aggressive RACISM has been exposed?!?! :lol:

Righttttttttttt I guess its better to be a blatant raciest like you who lies and twist the truth some more? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"You will need photo ID to to exercise freedom of expression" "We require photo ID to enter churches in this state".

Last edited:
So are we done here or do we need to go through the entire catalog of logical fallacies again?

Let me guess. To justify Voter ID, you also have evidence of dead people voting.

Let me guess. You believe 30 million illegal aliens are going to vote in November. That has actually been blurted out here, but it has been a few weeks, so it is overdue to be repeated.

Problem there being that the votes of the dead are counted during tabulation, not in the voting booth.

I once thought voter ID was a good idea, but it has all become a little bit too Funktionshäftling for my taste.

You know I can't swear to this but I would be willing to bet that a photo I.D. is also required to get food stamps, welfare, and just about every form of government assistance out there funny how no one has complained about that as being racist or unfair to the poor.

Are you inferring that, poor come in all colors of the rainbow? And breeding is not pure on some minimal baseline standard. Other than being alive? These are challenging and difficult standards to meet. You now, going to jail is the complete support package you don't need no ID for that. Coming into this country from some countries and going to jail is like winning the lottery.

And the overwhelming evidence of voter fraud continues to mount. When you think of the millions of people who have died since the begining to give us our freedom and our government of electing our own leaders, I truly find it tragic how hard the left works to cheat elections and how hard they work to allow cheating to continue...

What happens when 1,099 felons vote in an election that's decided by just 312 votes? Proof that voter fraud is real—and a real problem.

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

Supposing everything here is 100% absolutely true, the problem with these people voting is that they were still legally registered to vote and had not been removed from the voting roles. Them having or not having ID had nothing to do with their voting.

Done.to.death.

Actually, not - conservatives can never exhibit their ignorance too often.

Driving, buying airline tickets, buying a car, opening a checking account, and everything else listed in the OP are not fundamental rights.

Voting is.
Yet another total lie from the left...Voting is a privilege, completely controlled by the ruling class....Moreover, private purchases and contractual agreements (i.e. buying a car and contracting with an airline for travel) are basic rights.

Why is it that liberoidals can't argue any issue from the standpoint of personal privacy (except for abortion) and individual liberty?....Oh yeah, they HATE personal privacy (except to get an abortion) and individual liberty.

I guess all that's left for them is to play the race card and float canards that have no bearing in fact.

Problem there being that the votes of the dead are counted during tabulation, not in the voting booth.

I once thought voter ID was a good idea, but it has all become a little bit too Funktionshäftling for my taste.

As I've stated before...and let me preface this by stating that I have worked in an Elections Office since 2006...I've personally witnessed two incidents of "dead people" voting and both were clerical errors. The first "dead guy" wasn't dead...we'd updated the wrong voter and the second was a son who signed his father's line in the Roster.

Yes, more has to be done to keep Voter Registration rolls up to date. I'm not just jumping on that bandwagon, I'm driving it, but in order to keep and maintain a clean voter file, you need M-O-N-E-Y (for personnel and equipment)...and nobody is willing to spend any at the moment.

Take your pretty boy avatar mr jim crowe and forget something that does not need to be fixed. Voter fraud ratio. 1 to 15 million votes.
What is happening is the republicans attempt fraud voters of the right to vote.

you just proved the OP's point
Meh...All that proves is that the lolberals can't argue the issue from a standpoint of liberty, so they just go for the standard mewling about the poooor and race baiting.

As I've stated before...and let me preface this by stating that I have worked in an Elections Office since 2006...I've personally witnessed two incidents of "dead people" voting and both were clerical errors. The first "dead guy" wasn't dead...we'd updated the wrong voter and the second was a son who signed his father's line in the Roster.

Yes, more has to be done to keep Voter Registration rolls up to date. I'm not just jumping on that bandwagon, I'm driving it, but in order to keep and maintain a clean voter file, you need M-O-N-E-Y (for personnel and equipment)...and nobody is willing to spend any at the moment.
What issue doesn't the lolberal claim will be fixed with more money? :lol:

LOL keep their pants off like Weiner and John Edwards and Clinton :lol:

The stop spending one LOL Which president put over 5T in debt in less then 4 years.. Oh yeah Obama

cant say no to bush.. Here is a clue. BUSH IS NO LONGER IN OFFICE

Their were more lies caught in the Dem convention .. DNC chair women was caught in many.

Govern. The only reason that clinton Succeeded was because the REP controlled congress and the senate...

Bush 1 .. We did win that war , If I remember correctly .. Oh yeah because my husband was in that one.. Bush 2.. We got Saddam didnt we.. Ohyeah we did and it was pretty peaceful over there until Obama pulled out, and it was the same time line Bush 2 had
Osama Bin ladin would not have been captured if it was not the ground work that Bush put into place. FACT

I will stop there because I dont want you to look anymore stupid...

What issue doesn't the lolberal claim will be fixed with more money? :lol:

Well, in this case its true. Cutting our personnel certainly hasn't contributed to a cleaner voter file or faster service. I used to be able to maintain a voter registration file that was about a week behind (into the system within a week of receipt). Now I'm lucky if I can maintain a month and a half.

We used to have the personnel to go through the obits once a day and update our voter file so that we recorded dead residents and not just the list of people who died in our county. Now I can barely keep up with that list from the county...because registration takes precedence.

We have made some strides and have been able to cut down on the number of personnel needed using technology. California is poised to become one of the few Online Registration states. This will save us a huge amount of money on personnel, but the equipment cost money. We also recently purchased a new registration system that uses OCR like software to convert registration forms into data. This, too, has helped us cut down on the number of personnel needed for an election. Guess what? Yup, that cost money too.

Not all spending is the same. I bet you could finance all that, personnel and equipment, to maintain a clean voter file for the cost of just one fucking nuclear warhead.

Take your pretty boy avatar mr jim crowe and forget something that does not need to be fixed. Voter fraud ratio. 1 to 15 million votes.
What is happening is the republicans attempt fraud voters of the right to vote.

you just proved the OP's point
Meh...All that proves is that the lolberals can't argue the issue from a standpoint of liberty, so they just go for the standard mewling about the poooor and race baiting.

OK.

I'll buy that

Forum List

Back