Things that REQUIRE an ID

IF you need an ID for all these things how do people get away without having one ..

I cannot believe this unbelievably stupid illogic continues to be brought up again and again and again like a Whack-A-Mole.

Please learn to think critically before making a fool of yourself like this again.

Well please explain it to us then "genius". Funny how you call it "illogic" but can't explain how or why it is "illogic"...

No. I'm done repeating myself. I know you guys think you are some kind of clever bringing the same old hash to the table again and again. That just tells me that no amount of logic or reason or clarity will ever overcome your mental blocks.

You parrots are willfully stupid, and clearly intend to stay that way.

I cannot believe this unbelievably stupid illogic continues to be brought up again and again and again like a Whack-A-Mole.

I cannot believe how badly you idiot liberal Dumbocrat's desperately want fraudulent elections. Trying to make the case that someone shouldn't have to have ID to prove they are who they claim to be before voting is as ignorant and absurd as trying to make the case that a person shouldn't have to get consent from another person before forcing sex on them. It is truly that assinine...

Please learn to think critically before making a fool of yourself like this again.

Well please explain it to us then "genius". Funny how you call it "illogic" but can't explain how or why it is "illogic"...

No. I'm done repeating myself. I know you guys think you are some kind of clever bringing the same old hash to the table again and again. That just tells me that no amount of logic or reason or clarity will ever overcome your mental blocks.

You parrots are willfully stupid, and clearly intend to stay that way.

:lol: Exactly... you've got nothing and you're incapable of "discrediting" the FACTS! These people were found GUILTY in a court of law, stupid....

IF you need an ID for all these things how do people get away without having one ..

We have never needed one to vote when you register you need an id so i believe that it is raciest in a way. Republicans are targeting minorities because they vote for obama.

This list is inaccurate, and does not represent the reality of getting services. Gullible limited and fearful individuals would be acceptable to a list like this. Apparently the poster has limited comprehension of daily activities in the world.

The one constant with you people is you bash something without explaining HOW or WHY it is inaccurate. This, to me, is the ultimate form of stupidity. If you can't make an intelligent argument, then don't make an argument at all.

Just going "this is stupid, wrong, dumb, blah, blah, blah" is a waste of time for people to read. Bring something of substance, or shut the fuck up...

I cannot believe how badly you idiot liberal Dumbocrat's desperately want fraudulent elections.

Look at that. Three mistakes in one sentence! That may be a record.

First mistake: I am not a liberal, I am a paleo-conservative.

Second mistake: I am not a Democrat, I am a lifelong registered Republican.

Third Mistake: Yet another logical fallacy. This one is called a strawman fallacy.

Wow. You are doing a bang-up job defending Voter ID. :lol:

Trying to make the case that someone shouldn't have to have ID to prove they are who they claim to be before voting is as ignorant and absurd as trying to make the case that a person shouldn't have to get consent from another person before forcing sex on them. It is truly that assinine...

Yet ANOTHER logical fallacy. They are really piling up.

We have never needed one to vote when you register you need an id so i believe that it is raciest in a way. Republicans are targeting minorities because they vote for obama.

What's "racist" is asshole's like you making the case that black people are too stupid, incompetent, or incapable to find their local DMV and get a free ID....

What's "racist" is asshole's like you making the case that black people are too stupid, incompetent, or incapable to find their local DMV and get a free ID....

:eusa_boohoo::lol: Keep it coming ignorance is bliss isn't it you really are a raciest fool aren't you? I say minorities and you jump straight to Blacks. :lol:

I cannot believe how badly you idiot liberal Dumbocrat's desperately want fraudulent elections.

Look at that. Three mistakes in one sentence! That may be a record.

First mistake: I am not a liberal, I am a paleo-conservative.

Second mistake: I am not a Democrat, I am a lifelong registered Republican.

Third Mistake: Yet another logical fallacy. This one is called a strawman fallacy.

Wow. You are doing a bang-up job defending Voter ID. :lol:

Trying to make the case that someone shouldn't have to have ID to prove they are who they claim to be before voting is as ignorant and absurd as trying to make the case that a person shouldn't have to get consent from another person before forcing sex on them. It is truly that assinine...

Yet ANOTHER logical fallacy. They are really piling up.

First Mistake: You are not a conservative, you are an asshole

Second Mistake: You are not a Republican, you are an asshole

Third Mistake: A liberal is a Democrat asshole, so citing those as 2 seperate things is hysterical.

Fourth Mistake: You are incapable of explaining WHY something in your limited mind is a "fallacy" or a "strawman", or "discredited". Speaks volumes.

Why do you asshole liberals think you can convince people of your idiocy if you just claim to be a conservative?!?! :lol:

And the overwhelming evidence of voter fraud continues to mount. When you think of the millions of people who have died since the begining to give us our freedom and our government of electing our own leaders, I truly find it tragic how hard the left works to cheat elections and how hard they work to allow cheating to continue...

What happens when 1,099 felons vote in an election that's decided by just 312 votes? Proof that voter fraud is real—and a real problem.

York: When 1,099 felons vote in race won by 312 ballots | WashingtonExaminer.com

We've already thoroughly discredited that story weeks ago. Minnesota Majority's results were completely bogus.

LMAO!!!! Please share.... :lol:

See post 68 here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/239249-obamacare-passed-through-voter-fraud-5.html

In reality, that has not been proven. And the actual number of felons who voted illegally will likely be much lower based on reviews from prosecutors who received Minnesota Majority's lists in the form of spread sheets in February.

"We received about 480 names from Minnesota Majority," Ramsey County's lead prosecutor Phil Carruthers told KARE Wednesday, "About 270 were clearly inaccurate and were rejected right from the get-go."

He said a quick review revealed the names and birthdates didn't match, or that the felons in question were no longer barred from voting.

"They were ruled out usually because they had the wrong identity of a person," Carruthers explained, "Or because the person no longer was on probation, and thus their civil rights had been restored."

There are 30 felons on the group's list that have been charged with election violations in Ramsey County. But prosecutors had already received those names from the county elections office and the Secretary of State's office, according to Carruthers.

"We've charged about 30 cases so far," he said, "About half of them were people who were felons who just registered but did not actually vote. Election workers flagged those names before they could vote, but it's still a felony for a felon to register."

Those who are being charged with two felonies are felons who registered at the polling place on election day and voted, leaving no time for a cross-check with lists of convicts still on probation

"We're going to continue to investigate 180 other complaints but we're not talking about a huge number of actual cases. And of that 30 about half of them were registration only, they didn't actually vote."

/

Last edited:

:eusa_boohoo::lol: Keep it coming ignorance is bliss isn't it you really are a raciest fool aren't you? I say minorities and you jump straight to Blacks. :lol:

Ok, then "minorities" are too stupid, ignorant, and incapable of finding their local DMV and/or Board of Election for a free ID.

Either way, you show you are the racist asshole. If you think that an ID somehow will prevent that group from voting just shows what a racist asshole you are.

You look at them as incapable children. (horribly racist)

We look at them as our EQUAL with ZERO excuse for not having an ID like everyone else.

So are we done here or do we need to go through the entire catalog of logical fallacies again?

Let me guess. To justify Voter ID, you also have evidence of dead people voting.

Let me guess. You believe 30 million illegal aliens are going to vote in November. That has actually been blurted out here, but it has been a few weeks, so it is overdue to be repeated.

Ok, then "minorities" are too stupid, ignorant, and incapable of finding their local DMV and/or Board of Election for a free ID.

Either way, you show you are the racist asshole. If you think that an ID somehow will prevent that group from voting just shows what a racist asshole you are.

We look at them as our EQUAL with ZERO excuse for not having an ID like everyone else.

Why should someone have to go to DMV for an ID when Voter ID is completely unnecessary? It has been for over two centuries now. Gosh, those Founding Fathers you worship didn't say we needed an ID to vote. Don't you respect our Founding Fathers, or is that just for when you are told to wave them about?

You really don't get it. I bet you think you are a conservative even though you foam at the mouth for a need to add another government hurdle to the exercising of a constitutional right.

I call people like you UnConservatives because you are wrecking the cause of conservatism.

Last edited:
Attention ALL minorities (Pasco08 wants to be clear that this is for ALL of you):

Pasco08 believes that you are inferior, incompetent, incapable sub-humans who cannot locate your local DMV or Board of Elections and arrange for a free ID from them. He thinks he needs to "protect" you, because, well - if you're black, hispanic, etc. - you're too stupid to function on your own. He needs to "protect" your rights since you can't make it to your local DMV.

If you are a minority, how do you feel about that? Are you ok with this extreme form of passive/aggressive racism from this asshole named Pasco08?

So are we done here or do we need to go through the entire catalog of logical fallacies again?

Let me guess. To justify Voter ID, you also have evidence of dead people voting.

Let me guess. You believe 30 million illegal aliens are going to vote in November. That has actually been blurted out here, but it has been a few weeks, so it is overdue to be repeated.

Many Dead people vote in Chicago. They have for years. We all know what the Real reason is why lefties are against voter ID.

Why should someone have to go to DMV for an ID when Voter ID is completely unnecessary? It has been for over two centuries now. Gosh, those Founding Fathers you worship didn't say we needed an ID to vote. Don't you respect our Founding Fathers, or is that just for when you are told to wave them about?

You really don't get it. I bet you think you are a conservative even though you foam at the mouth for a need to add another government hurdle to the exercising of a constitutional right.

I call people like you UnConservatives because you are wrecking the cause of conservatism.

First of all, in the time of our founders, people acted with integrity.

Second, why should people have to show ID when they go to the doctors office? Why should they have to show ID when a police officer pulls them over? Why should they have to provide ID for a bank loan? We could go on, but I think it's clear how fucking stupid your weak "argument" is here.

Third, whose foaming at the mouth? You're just crying because I'm destroying you with FACTS, when all you can do is say "I'm not going over this again" or "this is a fallacy". :lol:

Right trying to keep folks from voting is perfectly alright and perfectly acceptable who the hell are you trying to fool? Maybe fellow Raciest and Republicans would buy that bullshit but not me. And if hoping someone is treated equally and not singled out is racism then someone changed the definition or you are just spreading more BULLSHIT.

Forum List

Back