Things That Make You Go Hmmmm........

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
He fled to fast. Yep i think he is guilty as hell, but will wait to see the evidence.

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm........

The Case for IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn Being Setup

That's why it doesn't come to me as a surprise that Reuters is reporting:

New York investigators are questioning why the Sofitel hotel in New York waited an hour to call police after International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn left the hotel...

I'm a little bit surprised the call was made at all. Now maybe hotel security simply had to locate the general manager to get approval to call the police and the manager felt the attack on an employee was horrific and a call should be made immediately to the police and it was done so. But what suddenly prompted the call after an hour should be investigated. This delay isn't the main point that proves a setup, but it does show there was some kind of hesitancy to call the police and this hesitancy was over-ruled by someone.

It also should be noted that the accuser is Muslim and wears a head scarf. France just banned the wearing of face veils in their country. She is also originally from the very poor country of Guinea, which at one time was a French colony. This probably all means nothing but should be noted. I would be curious to know if this maid was working her regular schedule, whether this was the regular floor she worked on and anything normal or abnormal about her work on that day. It is also interesting that this woman, who lives in the Bronx, is described as shy, keeps to herself and is an immigrant from Guinea, managed to hire a midtown Manhattan attorney. The attorney refuses to say anything about how he became her attorney other than stating that it was through a "mutual acquaintance." It's possible they have a mutual acquaintance, but it would be interesting to know who that is. Again, nothing necessarily sinister going on here, but a few more facts might help to clarify things.

He was pretty quick to agree to the medical tests. I thought that might mean he was sure that there was no evidence and so he was not guilty.

The Case for IMF Chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn Being Setup

That's why it doesn't come to me as a surprise that Reuters is reporting:

New York investigators are questioning why the Sofitel hotel in New York waited an hour to call police after International Monetary Fund chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn left the hotel...

I'm a little bit surprised the call was made at all. Now maybe hotel security simply had to locate the general manager to get approval to call the police and the manager felt the attack on an employee was horrific and a call should be made immediately to the police and it was done so. But what suddenly prompted the call after an hour should be investigated. This delay isn't the main point that proves a setup, but it does show there was some kind of hesitancy to call the police and this hesitancy was over-ruled by someone.

It also should be noted that the accuser is Muslim and wears a head scarf. France just banned the wearing of face veils in their country. She is also originally from the very poor country of Guinea, which at one time was a French colony. This probably all means nothing but should be noted. I would be curious to know if this maid was working her regular schedule, whether this was the regular floor she worked on and anything normal or abnormal about her work on that day. It is also interesting that this woman, who lives in the Bronx, is described as shy, keeps to herself and is an immigrant from Guinea, managed to hire a midtown Manhattan attorney. The attorney refuses to say anything about how he became her attorney other than stating that it was through a "mutual acquaintance." It's possible they have a mutual acquaintance, but it would be interesting to know who that is. Again, nothing necessarily sinister going on here, but a few more facts might help to clarify things.

Cover-up!...
:confused:
IMF aborted investigation of Strauss-Kahn in 2008
Sun, May 22, 2011 - ‘MAN WITH A PROBLEM’ : A letter written nearly three years ago by a woman who had a relationship with Strauss-Kahn described him as ‘ill-equipped’ to work with female staff
An internal investigation by the IMF into allegations that Dominique Strauss-Kahn, then its managing director, abused his position of power failed because the alleged victim refused to cooperate. Piroska Nagy, an IMF economist who had a brief romantic relationship with Strauss-Kahn in January 2008, didn’t participate in the bank’s internal probe in the summer of 2008, she said in a letter three years ago. She wrote to Robert Smith, the outside lawyer who was brought in to investigate Strauss-Kahn’s behavior after the internal probe stalled. She cooperated in Smith’s investigation. “Because I did not fully trust the internal processes at the fund, I declined to cooperate with the fund’s initial investigation,” Nagy wrote on Oct. 20, 2008, just days before Smith concluded his investigation.

The IMF referred questions about the internal probe to Smith, the Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP attorney who led the investigation. Smith declined to comment. Nagy, who joined the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in mid-2008, didn’t reply to an e-mail message seeking comment. Nagy’s letter, which didn’t become public until after Smith’s investigation cleared Strauss-Kahn of charges of sexual harassment, favoritism and abuse of office, has generated renewed interest following the IMF chief’s arrest last week on charges of the attempted rape and sexual assault of a maid at a Manhattan hotel.

Strauss-Kahn, who has denied the charges against him, resigned from the IMF on Wednesday. He was granted bail on Thursday and was released from jail in New York yesterday. “I believe that Mr Strauss-Kahn abused his position in the manner in which he got to me,” Nagy wrote in the letter, which was obtained by Bloomberg News. “I provided you the details of how he summoned me on several occasions and came to make inappropriate suggestions ... I did not know how to handle this; as I told you I felt that I was ‘damned if I did and damned if I didn’t.’”

Nagy praised her former boss as a “brilliant leader with a vision for addressing the ongoing global financial crisis. He is also an aggressive if charming man ... But I fear that he is a man with a problem that may make him ill-equipped to lead an institution where women work under his command,” she said. Smith’s investigation, which unearthed a chain of e-mail and text messages between Nagy and Strauss-Kahn, concluded that the relationship was “consensual.” Nagy wrote her letter, she said, because the existence of the investigation had been leaked to two newspapers, and the publication of her involvement with Strauss-Kahn had resulted in “public humiliation” for her and her husband.

IMF aborted investigation of Strauss-Kahn in 2008 - Taipei Times

The case of DSK doesn't make me go HMMMMMMM.

It makes me think Karma finally bitched slapped the creep.

Catchy show tunes make me go hummm all the time.

Like this one

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LCUeGzB4gI"]Night and day[/ame]

Forum List

Back