Things that go beep in the night!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
So, I have lost count of how many nights I am up looking for whatever it is that is beeping. Last night was no exception.

The list of possibilities:

3 cordless phones
1 cell phone
Dryer

Washer
Refrigerator
Medication pump
Smoke detector

Whatever gadget has a battery dying.

Grrr.......

So, I have lost count of how many nights I am up looking for whatever it is that is beeping. Last night was no exception.

3 cordless phones
1 cell phone
Dryer

Washer
Refrigerator
Medication pump
Smoke detector

Alien anal implant

Donut homing beacon

Annoy-A-Tron

I make sure to turn off the ice maker before going to bed.

I don't use an ice maker. One flooded a previous house and I swore I'd never have another. I even had the water line to the fridge taken out.

Bet it's your smoke detector...telling you the battery is about to give up the ghost.

Smoke detector is new. Had the security company put it in as it calls the fire department when smoke is detected.

Last night, it was one of my cordless phones. Grrr....

3 cordless phones
1 cell phone
Dryer

Washer
Refrigerator
Medication pump
Smoke detector

Whatever gadget has a battery dying.

Grrr.......

Yeah I hate that too...

I bet it's anything but the smoke detector....

I could be an old digital watch with a timer on it lost somewhere...... I had that problem one time and then I destroyed the watch out of anger...

In this day in age the majority of things beep....

A battery can last a smoke detector 5-7 years...

I make sure to turn off the ice maker before going to bed.

I don't use an ice maker. One flooded a previous house and I swore I'd never have another. I even had the water line to the fridge taken out.

Bet it's your smoke detector...telling you the battery is about to give up the ghost.

Smoke detector is new. Had the security company put it in as it calls the fire department when smoke is detected.

Last night, it was one of my cordless phones. Grrr....
Boy, I bet that pisses off the Fire Department, gettin' a call every time you fire up a doobie!

I bet it's anything but the smoke detector....

I could be an old digital watch with a timer on it lost somewhere...... I had that problem one time and then I destroyed the watch out of anger...

In this day in age the majority of things beep....

A battery can last a smoke detector 5-7 years...

I've never had a smoke detector battery last 5 years. I know they can last a few years but I change mine every time daylight savings time switches off and on. Her new SD is probably wired to the house panel and needs no batteries.

Forum List

Back