Things seldom go as planned

Yes, hopefully things will get much better.

I missed something. I didn't even know you were going in for surgery. I hope that you are doing well and that things will just continue to improve.

Immie

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... no matter how much ya plan...

... just when ya think things is goin' right...

... sumpin'll go wrong.
:eusa_eh:

Nothing ever goes to plan, who needs a plan?

Dive in and see where the plan failed, and learn to love life anyway.

Because we are here, fuck plans, we are here, we are here, we are here.

*Doctor Zuess.

Sometimes it happens, when you've been really ill or have gone through a bodily trauma which any major surgery certainly is, your oxygen count will be low. Generally, unless there is other pathology at work, that will correct itself so in all likelihood the oxygen tank is temporary. My aunt, however, had to find out the hard way via numerous fainting spells and bad falls, including broken bones, that her oxygen was low due to a heart condition that needed to be corrected with a pacemaker. That was a simple surgery and she is feeling 100% better. No more fainting spells.

So you never know. What sometimes seems like a bad thing is pointing to something else which, when fixed, becomes a good thing.

Anyhow, glad to have you back Sheila. We've missed you.

Welcome back, Sheila. Please try not to wander off again, we misbehave when you're not here to keep us in line.

I assume you had some bleeding which is part of the reason the operation became necessary. You are in need of replentishing your oxygen levels. The cat was way better even before her fur grew back. Hope your fur grows back soon!

Hey, get this.. my mean old big sis came over today. Brought lunch for everybody, made me get dressed and take the portable oxygen tank out for a walk. What kind of thing is that to do to a sick person?

Forum List

Back