Things On "Your Side" That You Think Deserves Criticism

I am considered Right wing. So here are just some of the things on the right I do not like.

Far right Nazis
Racists
Extreme Pro lifers That will not accept abortion in even the most extreme cases
Anti Stem Cell research
Anyone who implies all Poor in America are just lazy.
Religious Zealots

I am sure there are more but that is just a start :)
Very intriguing post Charles.

I'm curious to know how big of a problem you find each of the above to be to the current Republican Party?

Yeah? what about the fascists on the left Charlie? Or the abortions for all crowd? or the implication that anybody who has $1 more than anyone else is a crook? Or athiest zealots?

Right-wing indeed.

I am considered Right wing. So here are just some of the things on the right I do not like.

Far right Nazis
Racists
Extreme Pro lifers That will not accept abortion in even the most extreme cases
Anti Stem Cell research
Anyone who implies all Poor in America are just lazy.
Religious Zealots

I am sure there are more but that is just a start :)
Very intriguing post Charles.

I'm curious to know how big of a problem you find each of the above to be to the current Republican Party?

Yeah? what about the fascists on the left Charlie? Or the abortions for all crowd? or the implication that anybody who has $1 more than anyone else is a crook? Or athiest zealots?

Right-wing indeed.

clearly, your dumb ass comprehends the nature of this thread.

:rolleyes:

Once again, for folks like Soggy...this thread is for fair criticism of your own side. There's more than enough threads on USMB where you can argue whatever you want about the other side until the cows come home. If you're unable or unwilling to do that in this thread then please find another thread to linger in.

Thanks.

Right-wing indeed.

1. what 'facsists' would those be?
2. Who is saying there should be abortions at all times? I think you'll find that people are just expecting the constitutional mandates of roe v wade to be honored without government trying to substitute its judgment for doctors or force women into a position where they have to ask men for permission.
3. who ever implied that anyone with a dollar more than anyone else is a crook?
4. where are all these evil atheist zealots? there are probably some people who are a little over-sensitive on the subject, but that could be in response to a heck of a lot of people who think their bible should become law.

btw... you do realize the thread asked for criticisms of your OWN side, right? :)

Forum List

Back