Things Jesus Never Said

The Republican Christians are full of hypocrisy.
How so?

Seriously?

Did you read the OP?

That's classic Repub shit.
I would be more than happy to walk through them one at a time and show you your error, just like I did with the homosexuality problem the Catholic Church had.

Even though I'm sure it would just be more lies, I have checked back repeatedly to read what ding has to say about the list in the OP.

crickets

The Republican Christians are full of hypocrisy.
How so?

Seriously?

Did you read the OP?

That's classic Repub shit.
I would be more than happy to walk through them one at a time and show you your error, just like I did with the homosexuality problem the Catholic Church had.

Even though I'm sure it would just be more lies, I have checked back repeatedly to read what ding has to say about the list in the OP.

crickets
What would you like to know? Don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited:
Go through them one by one.
Sure, pick one. I'll try to be even more funny.

I don't need to know anymore. The point is there are many different kind of Christians. I find the Democratic more Christian than the Republican Christians, seems with many of the Republican Christians one needs to have a few divorces behind them.

I don't need to know anymore. The point is there are many different kind of Christians. I find the Democratic more Christian than the Republican Christians, seems with many of the Republican Christians one needs to have a few divorces behind them.
You meant the ones who want to pay for abortions for poor people? Yes, they are very caring, aren't they? Was that funny enough for you?

You meant the ones who want to pay for abortions for poor people? Yes, they are very caring, aren't they? Was that funny enough for you?

Republicans are pro birth, not pro life. I am pro choice not pro abortion. I am also pro health care for all. They are not.

Republicans are pro birth, not pro life. I am pro choice not pro abortion. I am also pro health care for all. They are not.
No. You confuse disagreement with the solution for not caring.

Abortion is not healthcare.

New Topics

Forum List

Back