Things I'm confused about and need clarification

I think that it is pointless to continue this topic. Time to go to another.

You're probably correct, Haro. If they can't spin it, they don't care to discuss it..... such as the fact that in a an interview regarding a potential visit from the head of Spain, McCain didn't know where Spain was or that they were our anti-terrorist supporters. Even after a hint by the interviewer, he continued his diatribe about Latin America and our relations with Mexico.

But don't bring it up. They'll just claim it's more "leftie" BS.

Just continue to be an informer. some people are so blind that they would not see the truth if it stared them in the face and pulled there nose off, And its because they dont want to see him for what he has done, but for who he is and thats a grey man.

I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

* If you grow up in Hawaii , raised by your grandparents, you're "exotic,
different."

* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American story.

* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow , Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well
grounded.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the
first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter
registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a
Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator
representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the
state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the
United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while
sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and
Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any real
leadership experience.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city council
and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months
as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're qualified
to become the country's second highest ranking executive and next in line
behind a man in his eighth decade.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising 2
beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not a real
Christian.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and then left
your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a true
Christian.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the
proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no
other option in sex education in your state's school system while your
unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate laywer who gave up a position in a
prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city
community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't
represent America 's.

* If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude",with at least one DWI conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age
25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

Someone please explain?

What scandal rags you been reading lately? I haven't heard anyone suggest that BECAUSE her husband had a DWI 20 some years ago, it makes her family "admirable". Or that it makes her family admirable because her husband didn't register to vote until 25. Neither of which were reported as a point of admiration in the first place -but for another reason entirely. Got news for you -25 really isn't such an unusual age for registering to vote in case you didn't know that. Lots of people in their 20s who are registered to vote -still don't actually bother to vote at all. Do I care when her husband actually registered to vote or that he once got a DWI a couple of decades ago? Not in the least.

Wouldn't care if it had been Michelle Obama who had done those things either. But since when Michelle Obama actually registered to vote hasn't even been "researched" by those "unbiased" reporters anyway and are the very same people obsessed with digging up every scrap of dirt just on Palin while ignoring Obama's very real longstanding ties to domestic terrorists -I don't expect to ever find out when she did anyway. But I still don't care when she registered.

Haven't read a darn thing that said because Obama was born in Hawaii, it makes him "exotic" either. But I did hear the women on The View go on and on about how sexy he was and do everything but kiss his butt on camera to the point I almost puked. And saw the radically harsh and even vicious treatment they gave the McCains -does that count? Never ONCE read anything that criticized Michelle Obama for the family choices she made ANYWHERE -only Palin for the ones SHE made. So it looks like you are simply cherry-picking out certain facts and putting your OWN adjectives to it in order to pretend this is what OTHER people have said. If not, then like I said -avoid the trash reading material. It clearly isn't doing a darn thing for you.

You're probably correct, Haro. If they can't spin it, they don't care to discuss it..... such as the fact that in a an interview regarding a potential visit from the head of Spain, McCain didn't know where Spain was or that they were our anti-terrorist supporters. Even after a hint by the interviewer, he continued his diatribe about Latin America and our relations with Mexico.

So true, then the press tried to help Obama when he said 57 states, some things just can't be helped.

Dude, they claim anything positive about Obama is "leftie bs".

Forum List

Back