Things I hate....

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
In no particular order....

The Burger King king.
Mind of Mencia.
Larry the Cable Guy. And the phrase 'git-r-done'.
The whiskey I drank on St. Patrick's Day (house whiskey, no clue what it was called).
Any kind of hot sauce.
Two out of the four people I work with.
The phrase 'B.F.F.'
The rough draft for my thesis that I'm supposed to be finishing right now.

That is all.

One more...

When I'm downloading a hard-to-find album with BitTorrent and the dick that I'm downloading from closes his connection at 92.2%. Thanks, ass!

I'll add to that list:

People protesting for rights that they not only don't have, but which are against the law.

The above people blocking major Atlanta thoroughfares (it took me 3 f_cking hours to get back from the airport, and if I didn't have work, I'd join the counter-protest).

911 operators who don't call the paramedics for a 5 year old whose mother is dieing.

The supervisors that don't fire her ass.

The union that defends her ass.

Politicians who just...don't...care.

I'm with you on these two. Although the Burger King king is so annoying that I like him... if that makes any sense.

Yeah, I see what you mean, but he just creeps me out. Especially the one where the guy wakes up and he's laying in the bed with him.

Those Radioshack commercials with the red chair. I feel stupider everytime I see one.

"The Library" on Halo.

Pepsi. I always get a stomach ache after drinking enough of it.

Cheap vodka.

Middle-class white kids who try to act "ghetto" because it's cool to be poor and addicted to crack.

Forum List

Back