Things girls don't understand about boys

The one thing females need to understand about Males is...... you were put on thus planet to serve and please them. You exist solely for that purpose. Anything that does not serve or please a Man is unnecessary in your life. It's really that simple.
Makes sense to me!

Wow, I'm surprised. She calls herself and others bitches and whores, promotes the sexualization of women, etc. While I'm not bothered by it, I assumed you'd be outraged.

I also don't find her ugly at all and hope that was humor on her part and not her true feelings about herself.
Most of it is humor.

Here's one where she's not joking...

I like that one. I believe that most girls get over the bad boy/jerk attraction in their 20's once they realize it is not self-confidence, just assholeness.

I like that one. I believe that most girls get over the bad boy/jerk attraction in their 20's once they realize it is not self-confidence, just assholeness.
Women love "Danger Boy!"

I think you're right, though. By the time you're in your 30's, women start thinking, "Why am I the only one with a job?"

Calling them "girls" instead of "womem" is kind of sexist of you Billo.
Shut up, bee-OTCH!
@alan1

No problem. He looks fun to poke. I've usually been in politics where there isn't much ribbing, and this text format is difficult to interpret at times.
:beer:
@Tresha91203 . Billo and I go back a few years as dueling message board opponents. He calls me "bee-OTCH" because he is still upset that on the first political MB we met on, he thought I was female and he kept hitting on me. It was cute.
We have a love/hate relationship.
I'm still trying to figure out if I love to hate him or hate to love him.

Women love "Danger Boy!"

I think you're right, though. By the time you're in your 30's, women start thinking, "Why am I the only one with a job?"
As a father, it's hard for me to watch my eldest daughter get there.

Women love "Danger Boy!"

That would be hard. It really is the only way we truly learn the lesson, though. I feel bad for my parents now.

Women love "Danger Boy!"

That would be hard. It really is the only way we truly learn the lesson, though. I feel bad for my parents now.
I beg to differ, Tresha91203, I didn't have to become a heroin addict to learn that heroin addiction was a bad thing. We don't have to learn by experience, we can learn by observation. The human race would be extinct if the only way to learn was via personal experience. If it took personal experience to learn, we'd all be dead from eating poisonous plants.

The one thing females need to understand about Males is...... you were put on thus planet to serve and please them. You exist solely for that purpose. Anything that does not serve or please a Man is unnecessary in your life. It's really that simple.

What he really means is, bend over bitch and when we are through go make me a sandwich...

I beg to differ, Tresha91203, I didn't have to become a heroin addict to learn that heroin addiction was a bad thing. We don't have to learn by experience, we can learn by observation. The human race would be extinct if the only way to learn was via personal experience. If it took personal experience to learn, we'd all be dead from eating poisonous plants.
That's true, too. This lesson I had to learn the hard way, personally. Maybe it was ego, like thinking you can tame a wild animal or that "I'm the one who can change him." There's just no changing people. They either grow up or they don't and it is all on them.

That's true, too. This lesson I had to learn the hard way, personally. Maybe it was ego, like thinking you can tame a wild animal or that "I'm the one who can change him." There's just no changing people. They either grow up or they don't and it is all on them.

My sister liked to torture her men...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back