Things Foretold in the Bible about African Americans

The Apostle Paul said in 2nd Thess. 2 that before the 2nd coming of Christ could occur, 2 things would have to come to pass on earth. He said there would have to come a great falling away (a great apostasy) first, and that afterwards, the man of lawlessness would exalt himself.

Now, Paul didn't say, nor did he describe the people or the nation wherein these things would occur, but DANIEL did. And when one studies thoroughly the book of Daniel, especially the 11th chapter, they will have to come to the conclusion, as have I, that Paul was talking about:

(1) the great falling away (apostasy) of the latter-day white Americans, followed by,

(2) the exaltation of the black man upon America.

The following are some of the things which Daniel foretold about America and about African Americans:

Beginning in chapter 7:24 through 26 Daniel said the blacks

shall be diverse from the white Americans,

shall subdue the white Americans,

shall think to change the times and laws of the white Americans, and the laws shall be given into their hand,

shall greatly accuse the white Americans, and shall wear out the white churches.

shall take away the dominion of the white Americans and shall consume and destroy their dominion unto the end.

In addition Daniel said of the black man upon America:

"he shall destroy the mighty Christian people." (8:24)

"he shall cause the daily school prayer to cease." (9:27)

"and in those times many shall stand up against the south, and the "robbers" of the white Christians shall exalt themselves." (11:14)

"shall do according to his own will, and non shall stand before him: and he shall stand in the glorious land (ie, in America) which by his hand shall be consumed." (11:16)

~to be continued

Nothing but lies!

Americans are not mentioned in the Bible you stupid fuck!!

>>>Americans are not mentioned in the Bible you stupid fuck!!<<<

Uh, yeah they are! And so is your ilk, for notice

2nd Thessalonians 2:10-12
"because they received not the love of the truth that they might be saved, for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness (ie, had pleasure in race-mixing)"

Impressive! Couple of the guys and myself like to troll around a little
to get people to laugh, but you are a major leaguer. Big time. At least
throw at a funny from time to time.

No time for funny, the end is coming! God chose to use America's exaltation of the black man, for the sign of the end, and for the timeline of Christ's second coming.

Are you the 1st in line ready for your Grape Kool Aid or one of them handing it out at your church?

I don't know what church briget came from to accept such a botched up and hateful view towards people of another race, just remember ...

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Matthew 7:2

That verse is pretty black and white to the point, no need to be "looking" to add words or twisted in depth interpretations to understand the meaning behind it. I hope to God you wake up soon and tell your "teacher of hate" to take a hike.

I don't know what church briget came from to accept such a botched up and hateful view towards people of another race, just remember ...

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." - Matthew 7:2

That verse is pretty black and white to the point, no need to be "looking" to add words or twisted in depth interpretations to understand the meaning behind it. I hope to God you wake up soon and tell your "teacher of hate" to take a hike.

>>>tell your "teacher of hate"<<<

I don't have a teacher, except God.

Impressive! Couple of the guys and myself like to troll around a little
to get people to laugh, but you are a major leaguer. Big time. At least
throw at a funny from time to time.

No time for funny, the end is coming! God chose to use America's exaltation of the black man, for the sign of the end, and for the timeline of Christ's second coming.

So you quote your own made up Bible rather than the real bible.

Wow you either are trying to do ridicule such racial tirades a little too far, or just can't read the Bible.

Forum List

Back