Things are Tough all Over... SeeBS Circa 2010

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Sometimes it's not even the drugs that'll kill you man. What really kills you is looking for drugs. - Tommy Chong

Post Now - CBS reporter arrested on drug charges

Police arrested Howard Arenstein and his wife at their home in the 3500 block of T Street and charged them with possession with intent to distribute marijuana. Arenstein is married to Orly Azoulay, Washington correspondent for Yedioth Ahronoth, the largest and most widely read newspaper in Israel.

Police executed a search warrant at the home Saturday after a tip from an area resident, and found 11 fully mature marijuana plants and six two-ounce bags of marijuana inside the home. Each plant is considered by authorities to equal one pound of marijuana. Early Saturday evening, the porch light of the home was on and there was a small pile of mail on the doorstep, but no one answered the door.

---

That's some Funny Shit right there...

I wonder if they were trying to supplement their Income in these Difficult Times?...

:)

peace...

I heard about this mal. Dumbasses. Imagine two grown people with good jobs risking it all to get stoned? However you feel about the law, you dun risk your whole life for dope unless you are an arrgant prick or princess who thinks they can do as they like because they are rich.

Watch these two get probation.

I heard about this mal. Dumbasses. Imagine two grown people with good jobs risking it all to get stoned? However you feel about the law, you dun risk your whole life for dope unless you are an arrgant prick or princess who thinks they can do as they like because they are rich.

The Distribution thing is bad...

I would Assume the Authorities can make the Case.

peace...

The Distribution thing is bad...

I would Assume the Authorities can make the Case.

peace...

Most intent to distribute laws are keyed off the weight of the drugs found, mal. Since each plant is legally one pound, you betcha. I still say they'll get probation.

Forum List

Back