Thing of orgasm inducing beauty

Discussion in 'USMB Lounge' started by Lucy Hamilton, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +47,406
    351 was all bulk and no bite. I had one in a van.

2. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,913
    Okay this is it, my team in Texas found the man selling the auto, the man is in North Western Florida and is selling the below 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fuel Injected Coupe, 375hp, 327 cu. in. fuel injected V-8 engine, four speed manual transmission, clock and radio.

Here are the pictures, it is GORGEOUS I have to have it:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,765
    The 63 split window is the one

4. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,913
    Yes but difficult to get one where someone is selling.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,913
    So I am going to purchase the one I just post in my post # 42 the man selling is in North Western Florida and we already have emailed each other about this. How far is Forth Worth Texas to North Western Florida I do not know, but my team in Forth Worth are going to have to go to the man to physically observe the auto and then text me it looks as good as in the pictures and then I can make the arrangements.

6. Skull Pilot

Skull Pilot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,765
    color me green with envy

7. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,913
    I am IN LOVE with this auto, it is....BEYOND ORGASMIC.

8. Ricky LIbtardo

Ricky LIbtardo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,869

Yup, nice looking vette. You might as well start calling it vette.

The problem is it's a 1964 and has 3 of the things I warned you about.

The 64 has drum brakes. They didn't convert to full disk brakes until 1965. You will need to have them converted to disks.

It has knock off wheels. They are all the rage but not as safe and a pain in the ass if you have to change a tire out on the road. It came with a factory hammer to hit the spinner with and you have to hammer it back up after you get the spare tire on. Dangerous if you don't get it back on tight enough.

You can work around those two issues with a few dollars and lifting weights to strengthen you hammer swinging arm.

But the fuel injection on that car will cause you consternation to no end over there. They are very hard to tune. They don't stay tuned. It will be hard to find someone who knows how to tune it and if it needs parts, FORGET ABOUT IT. There's none to be had. It does add some horsepower but not enough to make a significant difference.

If it is a matching numbers car, engine and body has same factory number, it is a collectors car. Very few came with fuel injection and add a lot of value to the car. Not what you're looking for if you want to drive it all the time.

Obviously it's not my money but here's what I'd do if I were you. Have an independent appraiser look at the car. Someone completely independent from your broker. NOT who they recommend. Cost you a couple hundred bucks and as you're paying a lot for shipping and a mistake buying a bad car like this will be very expensive. If he gives you a good review and you decide it's the one, get the brakes converted, get some different wheels and put the knock off's in storage, and change the fuel injection out for a standard manifold and carburetor. Store the fuel injection unit as it will need to stay with the car to preserve value.

Give me your feedback, everyone has a different idea of what they're getting in to. You don't want to buy a car and have it in the shop all the time.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  9. Marion Morrison

Marion Morrison Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +38,088
    FYI Lucy Hamilton : A Pinto is a type of horse.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Lucy Hamilton

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,913
    ^^^^ I forget to say that my GORGEOUS auto arrive, see above post # 42 the pictures of this my auto to add to my other autos in my collection a 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fuel Injected Coupe, 375hp, 327 cu. in. fuel injected V-8 engine, four speed manual transmission, clock and radio. My team in Texas that find it for me they are MEGA, I LOVE those Texans! So I have drive this auto one time and it is great also I add I sleep one time in this auto the night it arrive and that also great!