Thing of orgasm inducing beauty

I prefer these classic hotrods
5.jpg

^^^^ What is this auto TN?
pinto
This powerful 70HP engine would do about 90!

^^ 90 RPM he means....
:lol:

Shiet, I've seen a blown, hotrodded 302 in a Pinto.

Not a 351, though. :rolleyes:

I'd imagine that 302 was probably cranking out superior HP to a stock 351, though.

351 was all bulk and no bite. I had one in a van.

As for why 1963 was the only year of the Stingray with the split window?

(which everybody loved)

Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window.

The split between the windows resembled the spine of a stingray and maintained the theme of the cars name. Stingray.

But it costs a lot more at the factory to install 2 windows instead of a single window. So the "bean counters" won out, and the next years model, 1964 featured the single pane rear window. ..... :cool:

"Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window."

Another reason to hate accountants, who cares it was more expensive the split window is BEYOND FANTASTIC and that what is matters.

I must have one of these gorgeous autos either split window or not split window, I have two teams of peoples in two American States that I'm paying to get me one, Texas and also Rhode Island and it can be delivered by aircraft or I do not care how but it will be delivered to me, also if not black that is okay and if not 100% pristine this is okay as I have friends here who do auto restoring and have performed some excellent happenings on many elderly autos, they can make this auto pristine and also can spray it black.

I have a friend in Milan and they restored for her a 1963 Buick Riviera Nailhead or is it a 1965 Buick Riviera GS, I forget but it is one of them.

The Corvette world is very fickle to say the least. Just the price difference in a numbers matching car, chassis and engine number the same, can be as much as $25,000. Do not buy a 1963 or 1964. Two reasons, they didn't change to full disk brakes until 1965, and at the cross member where the trailing arm attaches some of the frames had a brace attached where dirt would accumulate causing sever rust in the frame. You wouldn't find it unless you know it's a potential problem.

Then you really need to consider the engines. Over there you have no need for a big block car. 396 in the 1965 or the 427 in the 1966 and 1967. Plus at best it will get about 12 miles to the gallon. Another engine option was the fuel injected models. Although they are highly sought after by collectors they are a real pain in the ass. Can't get parts and hard to keep tuned right. They are not electronically injected.

They are my favorite car of all. If I went out after one today I would get a 1965 rag top. You obviously like the fast back and that's ok as it actually is a stiffer more stable car. Best model verses the price you will have to pay is the 1965. Then there are several engine models in each year. The one I would get to drive over there is the 327, 300 horsepower one. The others are the 350 and 365 horsepower 327's.

If you want me to give you an honest opinion on any that you are considering I would be more than happy to. Considering you're going to have to pay a lot of coins to get it over there one or two mistakes or deception from a broker could cost you thousands of dollars.

Okay this is it, my team in Texas found the man selling the auto, the man is in North Western Florida and is selling the below 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fuel Injected Coupe, 375hp, 327 cu. in. fuel injected V-8 engine, four speed manual transmission, clock and radio.

Here are the pictures, it is GORGEOUS I have to have it:

RIOhKkpWRnuNOPPkk9RGkg.png

IRfU4ykMQVu7hQUSAOqUaw.png

Nm4jJrUoQfmiWywlfwiRkA.png

a4-NLfflQlG5BSXhlhhKRw.png

we56W2-qTm_ugNyx3ogRAQ.png

mIMDX5WyT7Cvy2wSoYjpdQ.png

aL5wofVvTxeG-SmFrOYBoQ.png

lHz3cfTUSIqUl7MNmjw2Sg.png

I think the most fantastic auto America has ever designed and produced from an aesthetic point is:

The 1963/1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) it is very sexy and perfect and it looks GREAT from ALL angles, it is BEYOND beautiful and 100% GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing, the below is the 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2):

chevrolet-corvette-c-5.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-c-2_600x0w.jpg

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

291022_3eb66b166e_low_res.JPG

57c2468d0b52eab1a15acc5e4fafa917.jpg

c3b6ffc4cb2c562e8fff8e2c8d92be03.jpg

092515_8.jpg

The model the year before the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) they had rear split window looking very FANTASTIC not sure why they only produced the rear split window only in 1963 and then never another time, I'll have to Google and see if I can find why, the below is the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) with the rear split window, again GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing:

1963-Corvette-Stingray-Canepa-0.jpg

1963-chevrolet-corvette-sting-ray-rear.jpg

fa08e563cd2117e80a6f12b613538db0.jpg

1963-chevy-corvette-split-window-coupe-powerglide-power-windows-power-steering-1.jpg

1963_Chevrolet_Corvette_Coupe_For_Sale_Rear_resize.jpg
The 63 split window is the one

I think the most fantastic auto America has ever designed and produced from an aesthetic point is:

The 1963/1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) it is very sexy and perfect and it looks GREAT from ALL angles, it is BEYOND beautiful and 100% GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing, the below is the 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2):

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

The model the year before the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) they had rear split window looking very FANTASTIC not sure why they only produced the rear split window only in 1963 and then never another time, I'll have to Google and see if I can find why, the below is the 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe (C2) with the rear split window, again GORGEOUS and pretty much orgasm inducing:

1963-chevy-corvette-split-window-coupe-powerglide-power-windows-power-steering-1.jpg

Yes but difficult to get one where someone is selling.

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

So I am going to purchase the one I just post in my post # 42 the man selling is in North Western Florida and we already have emailed each other about this. How far is Forth Worth Texas to North Western Florida I do not know, but my team in Forth Worth are going to have to go to the man to physically observe the auto and then text me it looks as good as in the pictures and then I can make the arrangements.

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

So I am going to purchase the one I just post in my post # 42 the man selling is in North Western Florida and we already have emailed each other about this. How far is Forth Worth Texas to North Western Florida I do not know, but my team in Forth Worth are going to have to go to the man to physically observe the auto and then text me it looks as good as in the pictures and then I can make the arrangements.

color me green with envy

Chevrolet-Corvette-1.jpg

092515_8.jpg

color me green with envy

I am IN LOVE with this auto, it is....BEYOND ORGASMIC.

(which everybody loved)

Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window.

The split between the windows resembled the spine of a stingray and maintained the theme of the cars name. Stingray.

But it costs a lot more at the factory to install 2 windows instead of a single window. So the "bean counters" won out, and the next years model, 1964 featured the single pane rear window. ..... :cool:

"Seems there was a feud between the designer and the accountants at GM over the split window."

Another reason to hate accountants, who cares it was more expensive the split window is BEYOND FANTASTIC and that what is matters.

I must have one of these gorgeous autos either split window or not split window, I have two teams of peoples in two American States that I'm paying to get me one, Texas and also Rhode Island and it can be delivered by aircraft or I do not care how but it will be delivered to me, also if not black that is okay and if not 100% pristine this is okay as I have friends here who do auto restoring and have performed some excellent happenings on many elderly autos, they can make this auto pristine and also can spray it black.

I have a friend in Milan and they restored for her a 1963 Buick Riviera Nailhead or is it a 1965 Buick Riviera GS, I forget but it is one of them.

The Corvette world is very fickle to say the least. Just the price difference in a numbers matching car, chassis and engine number the same, can be as much as $25,000. Do not buy a 1963 or 1964. Two reasons, they didn't change to full disk brakes until 1965, and at the cross member where the trailing arm attaches some of the frames had a brace attached where dirt would accumulate causing sever rust in the frame. You wouldn't find it unless you know it's a potential problem.

Then you really need to consider the engines. Over there you have no need for a big block car. 396 in the 1965 or the 427 in the 1966 and 1967. Plus at best it will get about 12 miles to the gallon. Another engine option was the fuel injected models. Although they are highly sought after by collectors they are a real pain in the ass. Can't get parts and hard to keep tuned right. They are not electronically injected.

They are my favorite car of all. If I went out after one today I would get a 1965 rag top. You obviously like the fast back and that's ok as it actually is a stiffer more stable car. Best model verses the price you will have to pay is the 1965. Then there are several engine models in each year. The one I would get to drive over there is the 327, 300 horsepower one. The others are the 350 and 365 horsepower 327's.

If you want me to give you an honest opinion on any that you are considering I would be more than happy to. Considering you're going to have to pay a lot of coins to get it over there one or two mistakes or deception from a broker could cost you thousands of dollars.

Okay this is it, my team in Texas found the man selling the auto, the man is in North Western Florida and is selling the below 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fuel Injected Coupe, 375hp, 327 cu. in. fuel injected V-8 engine, four speed manual transmission, clock and radio.

Yup, nice looking vette. You might as well start calling it vette.

The problem is it's a 1964 and has 3 of the things I warned you about.

The 64 has drum brakes. They didn't convert to full disk brakes until 1965. You will need to have them converted to disks.

It has knock off wheels. They are all the rage but not as safe and a pain in the ass if you have to change a tire out on the road. It came with a factory hammer to hit the spinner with and you have to hammer it back up after you get the spare tire on. Dangerous if you don't get it back on tight enough.

You can work around those two issues with a few dollars and lifting weights to strengthen you hammer swinging arm.

But the fuel injection on that car will cause you consternation to no end over there. They are very hard to tune. They don't stay tuned. It will be hard to find someone who knows how to tune it and if it needs parts, FORGET ABOUT IT. There's none to be had. It does add some horsepower but not enough to make a significant difference.

If it is a matching numbers car, engine and body has same factory number, it is a collectors car. Very few came with fuel injection and add a lot of value to the car. Not what you're looking for if you want to drive it all the time.

Obviously it's not my money but here's what I'd do if I were you. Have an independent appraiser look at the car. Someone completely independent from your broker. NOT who they recommend. Cost you a couple hundred bucks and as you're paying a lot for shipping and a mistake buying a bad car like this will be very expensive. If he gives you a good review and you decide it's the one, get the brakes converted, get some different wheels and put the knock off's in storage, and change the fuel injection out for a standard manifold and carburetor. Store the fuel injection unit as it will need to stay with the car to preserve value.

Give me your feedback, everyone has a different idea of what they're getting in to. You don't want to buy a car and have it in the shop all the time.

(which everybody loved)

^^^^ I forget to say that my GORGEOUS auto arrive, see above post # 42 the pictures of this my auto to add to my other autos in my collection a 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fuel Injected Coupe, 375hp, 327 cu. in. fuel injected V-8 engine, four speed manual transmission, clock and radio. My team in Texas that find it for me they are MEGA, I LOVE those Texans! So I have drive this auto one time and it is great also I add I sleep one time in this auto the night it arrive and that also great!

(which everybody loved)

^^^^ I forget to say that my GORGEOUS auto arrive, see above post # 42 the pictures of this my auto to add to my other autos in my collection a 1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Fuel Injected Coupe, 375hp, 327 cu. in. fuel injected V-8 engine, four speed manual transmission, clock and radio. My team in Texas that find it for me they are MEGA, I LOVE those Texans! So I have drive this auto one time and it is great also I add I sleep one time in this auto the night it arrive and that also great!

Again so GORGEOUS repeat in another post the pictures of my new auto now in my auto collection:

upload_2018-12-21_1-25-20.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-26-1.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-26-19.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-26-34.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-26-51.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-27-5.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-27-21.png

upload_2018-12-21_1-27-38.png

(which everybody loved)

Q: Has he ever been called Guido, and has some young punk ever threatened to smack him with a ham sammich?

You paid to have all these autos shipped to you in Austria?
And what import fees did you have to pay?

Wow, that thing's in nice shape. After Mr. Lucy gets that for the missus, I'd say here come kid F.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I like the Shelby better, but the Corvette is nice, though.

If that Corvette does it for you, this oughtta get your panties sopping wet...

1967-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-road-test-car-and-driver-photo-456251-s-original.jpg

1967-Mustang-Fastback-Shelby-GT500-CR-Venom-by-Classic-Recreations_001.jpg

Get outta here with that horse junk, boy!

We're talking the long-stroked 327 High-Output and compression engine here.

Not sure why they didn't do more of those.

Me, I'd rather have a Goat. A metal-flake blue goat, with a boosted 427 and a 5-speed..hehehe.

I like the Shelby better, but the Corvette is nice, though.

If that Corvette does it for you, this oughtta get your panties sopping wet...

1967-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-road-test-car-and-driver-photo-456251-s-original.jpg

1967-Mustang-Fastback-Shelby-GT500-CR-Venom-by-Classic-Recreations_001.jpg

Shelby GT 350 and black, all my autos are black I like this Shelby GT 350 and now want one I email my Texas team and get them to find one for me.

I now have 24 autos of classic variety at this time I am in email with a man in London, England he has a 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso he wants a McLaren and I have one not sure now why I purchase it as I hate it and so I offer as exchange for his 1963 Ferrari 250 GT Lusso my McLaren 12C Spider in convertible version full name McLaren MP4-12C Spider.

Forum List

Back