Thin-Skinned Little Jackass Of A President Gets Help From His Friends In The Media

I find it simply hilarious reading the posts of people that do nothing but demonize others that hold different views than they hold crying about people criticizing obama and not his policies

First of all for the most part that is a lie. People rabidly defending obama because to admit he has failed would be to admit their ideology has failed SEE EVERY CRITICISM OF OBAMA'S TIME IN OFFICE AS A PERSONAL ATTACK.

Now; for the people attacking obama personally; it is in many ways well deserved. For not only his rabid Progressive lemmings attack and demonize others for having different views, but obama himself has shown himself to be a first-rate panderer, demagogue and divider.

If it was a republican president responding to every little thing said about him like a teen age girl on Twitter you'd be singing a different tune

That's your weird way of admitting this thread is just more Obama Derangement Syndrome.

No That's me calling you a partisan hack sheep

Who decided that a President should not respond to attacks on him or his policies?

Obama is the snarkiest president I have ever seen.

IMO he seems more interested in Twitter bites than anything really important

No President's in my lifetime have been hounded as much as Obama, though Clinton comes in a distant second. Racism is clearly part of why Obama has been scorned, that and the constant propaganda coming from AM Radio and other media seeking profit, not truth. His every policy and every speech is parsed, criticized and framed as anti American - by self proclaimed experts, and parroted by the ignorant and mendacious. This thread is one of too many lacking substance, and filled with pathological hate.

Conservatism is not a mental disease, nor is is liberalism - but mental disease permeates every fiber of the haters, those obsessed with attacking the man and not the polices.

Yes I know I know everyone who criticizes Obama is a racist

That's your weird way of admitting this thread is just more Obama Derangement Syndrome.

No That's me calling you a partisan hack sheep

Who decided that a President should not respond to attacks on him or his policies?

Obama is the snarkiest president I have ever seen.

IMO he seems more interested in Twitter bites than anything really important

No President's in my lifetime have been hounded as much as Obama, though Clinton comes in a distant second. Racism is clearly part of why Obama has been scorned, that and the constant propaganda coming from AM Radio and other media seeking profit, not truth. His every policy and every speech is parsed, criticized and framed as anti American - by self proclaimed experts, and parroted by the ignorant and mendacious. This thread is one of too many lacking substance, and filled with pathological hate.

Conservatism is not a mental disease, nor is is liberalism - but mental disease permeates every fiber of the haters, those obsessed with attacking the man and not the polices.

Yes I know I know everyone who criticizes Obama is a racist

Not everyone, that's hyperbole. I wrote, "Racism is clearly PART of why Obama has been scorned, that and the constant propaganda coming from AM Radio and other media seeking profit, not truth.

No where did I suggest everyone who criticized Obama was a racist, some are (do you deny that?) and others had legitimate concerns for his policies.

I find it simply hilarious reading the posts of people that do nothing but demonize others that hold different views than they hold crying about people criticizing obama and not his policies

First of all for the most part that is a lie. People rabidly defending obama because to admit he has failed would be to admit their ideology has failed SEE EVERY CRITICISM OF OBAMA'S TIME IN OFFICE AS A PERSONAL ATTACK.

Now; for the people attacking obama personally; it is in many ways well deserved. For not only his rabid Progressive lemmings attack and demonize others for having different views, but obama himself has shown himself to be a first-rate panderer, demagogue and divider.
The OP is about Huck criticizing Obama from "rediscovering his roots" in Kenya, and you're yapping about somebody demonizing people who disagree with Obama's policies.

THIS is how he got reelected.

The OP is about Huck criticizing Obama from "rediscovering his roots" in Kenya, and you're yapping about somebody demonizing people who disagree with Obama's policies.

THIS is how he got reelected.

YAWN

just moronic stupidity. i was responding to somebody that made a comment that people blame obama if their car doesn start or if it rains or something like that. In other words they just blame obama for everything. this is simply false and just another attempt to bully people and marginalize people with legitimate criticism of obama's policies and "leadershhip' style, if you can call that leadership.

you can think what you want, i didnt include the exact post i was referring to and so what? the point remains and that point is valid. you can think what you want; i think it's idiotic.

many right-wingers spend too much time hand-wringing over what is or isnt a legitimate criticism of obama.
it's all protected free speech and to the obama-worshippers and rabid Progressives who despise anybody to the right of Mao or Stalin they are going to hate and demonize ANY body who criticizes obama no matter how "moderate" or deserved that criticism is
so bendog you can yapp all you want. who cares?

obama IS rediscovering his kenyan roots. that's why the signs say "WELCOME HOME MR PRESIDENT"

are they birthers too idiot?
no they are saying he has ties to kenya, and of course he does

if you want to criticize Huckabee for parsing it this way, kind of slick so it seems like he might be making a birther comment; so the phuk what? that is mild compared to the endless taunts by the left of "American Taliban", racist this, hater that...etc and other assorted stupidity from the loony hypocrites on the Left

Forum List

Back