Thieving liberals....

Was sitting in the garage yesterday when a chick pulled up in front of my house in a cheesy four door import. Before the car had even come to a complete stop she popped the trunk,she then jumped out of the car and was coming around the back when she saw me sitting there.
She turned around jumped into the car and took off not even bothering to close the trunk.

She was after my Ted Cruz yard sign.

This is in a gated community and I really didnt think I needed to worry about such things here. Goes to show that even in a upper middle class neighborhood liberals still act like children.

I took the sign down last night and put it behind the brick column on the porch and put it back up this morning.

Apparently the neighbor down the street had a similar experience.
Went to the store this morning and his sign was gone,by the time I got back it was back up.

Yeah, that's another one of the ways that liberals win elections, by silencing the opposition vote. GOP signs get stolen left and right around here but Democrat signs are never touched. In an honest, straight up election, a democrat could never win.

They either hire these people, pay them, or the idiots volunteer of their own accord. Years ago I had a problem with a yard sign; someone kept driving up through my lawn and just running it over, so I finally replaced the sign with a piece of heavy wall box tubing and glued the sign to a piece of 1/4" aluminum plate which I screwed to the tubing, which I had pounded about 3' into the ground.

A few nights went by then one night around 2AM I heard this terrible noise. Next day I found the sign had been hit with minimal damage just needs a little straightening, but the one side of it was covered in car paint! The sign was never bothered again. When not election time, I put a reflector on it and it doubles as a marker for my driveway.

Was sitting in the garage yesterday when a chick pulled up in front of my house in a cheesy four door import. Before the car had even come to a complete stop she popped the trunk,she then jumped out of the car and was coming around the back when she saw me sitting there.
She turned around jumped into the car and took off not even bothering to close the trunk.

This is in a gated community and I really didnt think I needed to worry about such things here. Goes to show that even in a upper middle class neighborhood liberals still act like children.

I took the sign down last night and put it behind the brick column on the porch and put it back up this morning.

Went to the store this morning and his sign was gone,by the time I got back it was back up.

Yeah, that's another one of the ways that liberals win elections, by silencing the opposition vote. GOP signs get stolen left and right around here but Democrat signs are never touched. In an honest, straight up election, a democrat could never win.

They either hire these people, pay them, or the idiots volunteer of their own accord. Years ago I had a problem with a yard sign; someone kept driving up through my lawn and just running it over, so I finally replaced the sign with a piece of heavy wall box tubing and glued the sign to a piece of 1/4" aluminum plate which I screwed to the tubing, which I had pounded about 3' into the ground.

A few nights went by then one night around 2AM I heard this terrible noise. Next day I found the sign had been hit with minimal damage just needs a little straightening, but the one side of it was covered in car paint! The sign was never bothered again. When not election time, I put a reflector on it and it doubles as a marker for my driveway.

Kinda like building your mailbox out of 1/4 in. plate when ya live in the boonies.:113:

When I was a teenager, one day my high school guidance counselor took me out of class and we went out stealing political signs out of peoples' yards. Especially the ones that said vote no to the school levy.

I never ran across any booby trapped signs but we eventually did get busted by the police.

Kinda like building your mailbox out of 1/4 in. plate when ya live in the boonies.:113:

Exactly. Since I have a machine shop, big heavy pieces of metal are easy to come by.

Exactly. Since I have a machine shop, big heavy pieces of metal are easy to come by.

I miss my machining days.
In a year or so when the wife retires we're building a barndominium and I'm going to pick up a Bridgeport and a Clausing.

Yes both sides do have their AH's but on this board those who call themselves Dems are severely outnumbered

After Cruz kicks Beto's ass I'm truly considering having some signs made to place in the two Beto supporters yards.

8b24be0b449268501795b2116256a3e4.jpg

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Indeed, there’s no ‘proof’ the woman is a ‘liberal’ – it’s an assumption based on ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

Run some electricity to it...be sure to set up a cam so we can enjoy the hilarity

a wooden stake and cardboard sign are excellent conductors, BRILLIANT IDEA !!

:rolleyes:

Derp.....it's actually metal and corrugated plastic.
Just how stupid do you have to be to think a cardboard sign would hold up in a rainstorm?
It would wither like a snowflake in Bezerkly.
Just as stupid as to believe one person is ‘representative’ of an entire group of individuals.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

Indeed, there’s no ‘proof’ the woman is a ‘liberal’ – it’s an assumption based on ignorance, hate, and stupidity.

You and your fallacy bullshit...
I think its a Freudian slip showing your desire for phallic members.

Forum List

Back