Thieving liberals....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Was sitting in the garage yesterday when a chick pulled up in front of my house in a cheesy four door import. Before the car had even come to a complete stop she popped the trunk,she then jumped out of the car and was coming around the back when she saw me sitting there.
She turned around jumped into the car and took off not even bothering to close the trunk.

She was after my Ted Cruz yard sign.

This is in a gated community and I really didnt think I needed to worry about such things here. Goes to show that even in a upper middle class neighborhood liberals still act like children.

I took the sign down last night and put it behind the brick column on the porch and put it back up this morning.

Apparently the neighbor down the street had a similar experience.
Went to the store this morning and his sign was gone,by the time I got back it was back up.

Cool story bro. Next time try adding a high speed car chase .

You have. Lying Ted sign?!

Run some electricity to it...be sure to set up a cam so we can enjoy the hilarity

Last edited:
Was sitting in the garage yesterday when a chick pulled up in front of my house in a cheesy four door import. Before the car had even come to a complete stop she popped the trunk,she then jumped out of the car and was coming around the back when she saw me sitting there.
She turned around jumped into the car and took off not even bothering to close the trunk.

This is in a gated community and I really didnt think I needed to worry about such things here. Goes to show that even in a upper middle class neighborhood liberals still act like children.

I took the sign down last night and put it behind the brick column on the porch and put it back up this morning.

Went to the store this morning and his sign was gone,by the time I got back it was back up.

You put up signs with politicians names on them in your yard? Why would anybody deface their own property in such a hideous fashion?

Maybe that chick was just trying to do you a favor.:dunno:

Run some electricity to it...be sure to set up a cam so we can enjoy the hilarity

a wooden stake and cardboard sign are excellent conductors, BRILLIANT IDEA !!

:rolleyes:

Derp.....it's actually metal and corrugated plastic.
Just how stupid do you have to be to think a cardboard sign would hold up in a rainstorm?
It would wither like a snowflake in Bezerkly.

After election day, I've been known to 5 finger a few political signs....

They make great targets at the range.

(But, I'm bipartisan about it)

a wooden stake and cardboard sign are excellent conductors, BRILLIANT IDEA !!

:rolleyes:

Derp.....it's actually metal and corrugated plastic.
Just how stupid do you have to be to think a cardboard sign would hold up in a rainstorm?
It would wither like a snowflake in Bezerkly.

Another left tard gets slapped stupid...well more stupid

You put up signs with politicians names on them in your yard? Why would anybody deface their own property in such a hideous fashion?

Funny you brought that up.
I've never put up a yard sign in the twelve years we've lived here and neither has anyone else.
Then two Beto signs popped up......then came the flood of Cruz signs.
In true Texan fashion we weren't about to let that shit stand.

I've never put up a yard sign in the twelve years we've lived here and neither has anyone else.

LOL That shit don't play in Texas. I married a Texan, smart move on my part. Our children have Texas values and patriotism

Last edited:

LOL That shit don't play in Texas. I married a Texan, smart move on my part

Yeah we're funny like that.
We dont feel the need to wear our political views on our sleeves.
But challenge us and all bets are off.

Interesting, so the Texan "Fashion" is that if your neighbors decide to act like low grade morons by littering their own yards with politician ads, everyone else in sheep like fashion must do the same thing?

Damn.. that's depressing.

"Stupid is, as stupid does" -- Forrest Gump

Of course she was after that Cruz sign. Lying Ted propaganda will be a collector's item before long, just like that old newspaper that said Dewey won that election back in 1948. Dumb political hack campaign stuff is hot with collectors.

The left claim to be tolerant, yet they can't even tolerate a small campaign sign or MAGA hat. You libs are screwed up in the brain. :cuckoo:
What is hilarious is they claim that doesn’t happen. Yet there are links and links and links showing it. Now, how many times has anyone heard of anything happening to a demoloser? Zip but we’re the ones with the violence. Can’t make it up

Forum List

Back