Thieving Bastards

The police found my car today.

It was at a college campus across the state line (about 25 miles away).
It had been left in a handicapped parking place. The police impounded it after it sat over 24 hours with a ticket on it, and discovered it was a stolen car.
They said it didn't appear to have any damage to it, and they said there was a lot of camping gear in it.

I get to pick it up tomorrow morning.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

:beer: :beer:

GREAT NEWS BRO! And the camping gear was intact too, score!

I'm happy for you! :)

ooooooo cause on the news they were talking abot a big car stealing ring..i figured that is who got yours...congrads on having it back

Last edited:

It had been left in a handicapped parking place. The police impounded it after it sat over 24 hours with a ticket on it, and discovered it was a stolen car.
They said it didn't appear to have any damage to it, and they said there was a lot of camping gear in it.

:beer: :beer:

GREAT NEWS BRO! And the camping gear was intact too, score!

I'm happy for you! :)

The camping gear was a biggie for me.

Yay! That's awesome! Good it wasn't vandalized or anything :)

OUTSTANDING.... be thankful for THAT!

But ya know what.... NOBODY likes a thief, not even ANOTHER thief.

Stealing something that YOU DIDN'T EARN, that YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR, that BELONGED TO SOMEONE ELSE THAT DID EARN IT, PAY FOR IT!

I can see why they CUT THE HANDS of thieves in some countries. Low life sons a bitches.

Forum List

Back