Thieves!

ForestGirl

Jun 21, 2010
This, quite nicely, explains our current administration's goals!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wty7974IKg]YouTube - I Want Your Money Trailer (2010) HD[/ame]

YouTube - I Want Your Money Trailer (2010) HD

So you want smaller government? You want no taxes & IRS? You want to fund only what you feel you want and nothing else? Then read this & your dreams can come true.

All Volunteer Government Party (AVGP)

No one is saying no taxes. Unless you're an idiot.. Cut Taxes, but not in a time like this.. especially when we're in the midst of 2 wars and a new Health Care Bill, now what we should have done is cut spending at the same time cutting taxes. More prosperity and a lot more money in our pockets.

Smaller Government? Of course, a small efficient government would probably turn around the mess we are in..

IRS is a sack of shit, but they are there a for reason, as much as I hate them..

YouTube - I Want Your Money Trailer (2010) HD

So you want smaller government? You want no taxes & IRS? You want to fund only what you feel you want and nothing else? Then read this & your dreams can come true.

All Volunteer Government Party (AVGP)

No one is saying no taxes. Unless you're an idiot..

I guess you didn't read this 1 page blog?? All Volunteer Government Party (AVGP)

Cut Taxes, but not in a time like this.. especially when we're in the midst of 2 wars and a new Health Care Bill, now what we should have done is cut spending at the same time cutting taxes. More prosperity and a lot more money in our pockets.

Problem is, the people spending yoru money,.............they don't care what you want.

Smaller Government? Of course, a small efficient government would probably turn around the mess we are in..

IRS is a sack of shit, but they are there a for reason, as much as I hate them..

You don't need them. We need you to take responsibility for your own actions, stand up and be an American of WE THE PEOPLE, not asking government to do what you can do yourself.

Another Obama bashing thread! Haha! How... original.

"Original" ????

More like "natural".....

How else does one react to an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD who is a BLACK RACIST MUSLIM PC PROTECTOR, PALESTINIAN GUARDIAN, VICTORY MOSQUE, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT SUPPORTER, and a MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salami ???????

Forum List

Back