Thieves preying on fellow protesters

Bush and Cheney did it! They're over on 42nd street now fencing the goods! They're trying to put the money from the fenced goods back into the hands of the millionaires and billionaires .........OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!

The thieves are merely taking their fair share from the top 1% of the OWS crowd.

they are simply redistributing the wealth.

The top 1% of the protesters have cell phones, computers, clean underwear, all the trapping of the rich Capitalist! It cannot be allowed!

Clean undies?? LMAO Good one CF.

That upper 1% probably checked in to one of thos pricey NYC hotels and took a shower to boot.

Well that's what happens when you become SQUATTERS. And my my, all the expensive toys they have. I don't even have some of the stuff they do..

Well that's what happens when you become SQUATTERS. And my my, all the expensive toys they have. I don't even have some of the stuff they do..

Sucks to be the down trodden poor, out of work youth, oh woe is me the evil 1% who are ruining my life...doesn't it?

You're dealing wih a group who use their individual emotional reckoning to validate right or wrong based on the situation.

Of course they will prey on each other.

Forum List

Back