Thieves And Bandits.

Beelzebub

VIP Member
May 6, 2014
Carjackers in Israeli army uniform

Of the private cars the IDF confiscated in the West Bank during the search for the three kidnapped yeshiva students this summer, only some have been returned - after payment of hefty sums.

In those days almost everything was allowed in that lawless land: During Operation Brother’s Keeper in June, the prelude to (and in large measure the cause of) Operation Protective Edge, the Israel Defense Forces ran amok in the West Bank.

Soldiers raided thousands of homes in the middle of the night and arrested nearly 500 Hamas activists, most of them political figures who had no connection to the kidnap and murder of the three Israeli yeshiva students. The soldiers also confiscated property. Often they took computers, sometimes cash, and now it emerges that they also took private cars as part of their war against terrorism. The IDF has never cared about Palestinian property, and private cars were being confiscated again – as they had been frequently during the intifada.

Advertisement

Mod Reminder: You cannot copy and paste an entire article, only an excerpt. Doing so is a copyright violation. Thanks, Taz

The IDF are not just murderers and assassins. They are petty thieves as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, the most car theft in Israel is handled by Palestinians/Israel Arabs living in the WB, they take the cars to 'Car Slaughterhouse' dissemble the parts and selling them, or steal luxury cars by orders and sell them to WB residents since they use green ID plate, simply replace it, or not even use it since nobody enforce the traffic law in the WB except for the Israeli areas.

I remember when the NYCity wanted to confiscate cars that were used by Johns looking for hookers.. Any comments? You do know that in the Good Ole USA we have very aggressive "asset forfeiture" laws that can TAKE your money and property WITHOUT even a trial. And even if you're innocent of all charges --- your property must undergo a separate trial for release. Sounds like a more sinister problem to me. As an American that is. If I can't fix my own system -- other countries will have to wait for my outrage.. Let Danyiel or Lipush work on that for ya.. OK ?

Of the private cars the IDF confiscated in the West Bank during the search for the three kidnapped yeshiva students this summer, only some have been returned - after payment of hefty sums.

In those days almost everything was allowed in that lawless land: During Operation Brother’s Keeper in June, the prelude to (and in large measure the cause of) Operation Protective Edge, the Israel Defense Forces ran amok in the West Bank.

Soldiers raided thousands of homes in the middle of the night and arrested nearly 500 Hamas activists, most of them political figures who had no connection to the kidnap and murder of the three Israeli yeshiva students. The soldiers also confiscated property. Often they took computers, sometimes cash, and now it emerges that they also took private cars as part of their war against terrorism. The IDF has never cared about Palestinian property, and private cars were being confiscated again – as they had been frequently during the intifada.

Advertisement

Mod Reminder: You cannot copy and paste an entire article, only an excerpt. Doing so is a copyright violation. Thanks, Taz

You have absolutely no credibility when talking about the IDF.
But I'm sure you already knew this....

Advertisement

I certainly do believe 1,000% that the IDF does this bleep (stuff). I've seen lots of Youtube videos showing the IDF doing some completely outrageous stuff! Bad stuff. To the Palestinians! You know it, Beelzebub.

Well, its not me talking its two well respected Jewish whistle blowers.

And you do know that Zionists talking about the IDF don't just have no credibility, but are known to be persistent liars. :)
But you already knew this, of course.

Say what you want, in the end it doesn't change anything except for your credibility.

Forum List

Back