They've done wonderfully and now we're supposed to send them away...I don't believe in that

320 Years of History

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2015
Washington, D.C.

Excuse me? That was in 2012. What happened, did we only have 20K undocumented immigrants back then? I don't think so. What happened is that Trump figured out between then and 2015 that there's a swarm of Americans who are just haters and he figured that there are enough of them to get him elected. So was born the Trump we see today, that is assuming the man hasn't come down with dementia between then and now, which is entirely possible, and you know it is if you have a family member or someone similarly close who suffers from it.

This is all just showbiz.

Truly, I have thought on more than one occasion that Trump's appeal can be explained not by his policies, not by his rhetoric, not by anything other than the very same things that make TMZ a show people watch. I think folks are just straight up star struck.
I've really put some effort into understanding not only the draw, but the intensity.

I just can't get there from here.

My guess is that one must reside within the echo chamber to fully understand it.

Look, the man is an actor. He was a professional wrestler.

On the other hand, he might have noticed the alt-right and decided they were going to help is campaign, and being so power hungry decided to take up their cause.

When he was more of a Democrat, he kept a moderate image, much better for business.

That is despite of his father being in the KKK and blacks who were denied housing on his properties. That was not his image, not the one he wished to be public at the time.

It seems illegal immigrants worked for him, so why would he oppose them being there (even though he ripped them off)?

Trump Tower Got Its Start With Undocumented Foreign Workers

Report: Several illegal immigrants work at Trump hotel construction site in D.C.

Last edited:
This is all just showbiz.

Truly, I have thought on more than one occasion that Trump's appeal can be explained not by his policies, not by his rhetoric, not by anything other than the very same things that make TMZ a show people watch. I think folks are just straight up star struck.
I've really put some effort into understanding not only the draw, but the intensity.

I just can't get there from here.

My guess is that one must reside within the echo chamber to fully understand it.

The "funny" part was the bit about the "echo chamber." I agree with it; it just made me chuckle.

Look, the man is an actor. He was a professional wrestler.

On the other hand, he might have noticed the alt-right and decided they were going to help is campaign, and being so power hungry decided to take up their cause.

When he was more of a Democrat, he kept a moderate image, much better for business.

That is despite of his father being in the KKK and blacks who were denied housing on his properties. That was not his image, not the one he wished to be public at the time.

It seems illegal immigrants worked for him, so why would he oppose them being there (even though he ripped them off)?

Trump Tower Got Its Start With Undocumented Foreign Workers

Report: Several illegal immigrants work at Trump hotel construction site in D.C.
You alt-lefters and your rewritten history.....you fool no one .....

image.jpeg

New Topics

Forum List

Back