They've Come A Long Way Baby.....................

A people that are expected to live off the government and are giving a double standard to do violence. Isn't progress.

Yeah....Republicans would like to see them back in chains working for the white man. Whites beat them, harrassed them, hanged them and worked them to death for 400 years and all of a sudden they are supposed to be perfect. I think each black family in this country should be given twenty acres of land to do with as they see fit. To really make it right handing them about $50,000 to go along with the land would get closer. Some of them are catching up. A white boy/man can hardly make a sports team now-a-days. I love it. That little red necked horses ass who used to whip them for getting caught with a book is on the outside looking in. It will get even better after a few decades of what we have going now.

what did the muslims do to them?

Imagine Al Gore's father and the rest of the democrat party old guard voting against the equal rights bill.

You people say that Lincoln freed the slaves. Lyndon Johnson at the behest of John Kennedy freed the slaves in 1965. Are you nuts? Blacks have enough sense that about nine of every ten of them vote for Democrats.

I once worked in an office in Florida. People were debating the Civil War and an African American stated that if the Civil War was held today he, and the South would kick the North's ass... It is because of that gentleman that I understand why nine out of ten probably do vote Democrat. When people have no cares about their own history, they are easily manipulated.

Imagine Al Gore's father and the rest of the democrat party old guard voting against the equal rights bill.

You people say that Lincoln freed the slaves. Lyndon Johnson at the behest of John Kennedy freed the slaves in 1965. Are you nuts? Blacks have enough sense that about nine of every ten of them vote for Democrats.

I once worked in an office in Florida. People were debating the Civil War and an African American stated that if the Civil War was held today he, and the South would kick the North's ass... It is because of that gentleman that I understand why nine out of ten probably do vote Democrat. When people have no cares about their own history, they are easily manipulated.

It makes more sense than the bible thumping red necks who have to borrow to finance their guns, trucks and bass boats going to the polls and voting for the party of corporations and the wealthy.

Forum List

Back