They've been singing the same tune forever

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Lester Maddox sounds familiar. He is saying the same things we hear from some of the white USMB members.

Lester Maddox and Jim Brown Get Into Heated Debate on Segregation | The Dick Cavett Show

The OP has been singing the same tune forever....Classic projection.

KleenexTruk.jpg

That's some hellified crying you're doing.

I feel for you, Dude.

It must be heart wrenchingly disappointing to be given every possible advantage over all others because of the color of your skin and still be such an abject failure in life that you have to blame it on the very skin that gives you the advantages.

Lester Maddox was a Democrat!

A typical segregationist democrat, he was a jackass for disobeying the law.He runs away because he is a thin skinned idiot, who can't accept the fact that he and many other southern democrats were indeed segregationists and racists.

Now Jim Brown was a good man, a good father, a good player and even did some some good acting. A man who speaks his own mind without trying to please anyone, I like that.

He destroyed Maddox in the debate, which isn't hard when he is on the right side of the issues. He took Maddox's baloney well, even laughed at him, I like that, a man who keeps his cool despite the torrent of nonsense emanating from Maddox.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back