They're trying to erase 9/11 from our memories.

I think it was a collaboration of Black Ops between the three entities who benefited the most. ( can you guess who ?)

It's not a secret Saddam and Osama were both US Intel assets at one time or other.

And as far as the details of who, how and why, there was a big cover-up.

Wow, 18 years and you come up with 52 words.

LOL

Would you like me to ask them to reopen this thread for me which I closed ?

With 26,000 views it looks like I caught someone's interest doesn't it ?

Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

No.

Just supply your own “in YOUR own words” narrative about what you think happened that explains the known facts.

For example, the light poles that were taken down by AA77. One hit a cab. If you think there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, explain why the perpetrators went through all of the trouble to take down 5 light poles and hit a cab with one of them.

Again, just supply a competing narrative in your own words.
But if my answer's too close to the truth that could make me a potential target couldn't it ?
So why would I do that for some annoying anonymous troll like you?

Thanks for the chuckle about your being close to the truth.

Also thanks for confirming the best way to subjugate you dopes is to give you the floor. You’ve got nothing to say.

I think it was a collaboration of Black Ops between the three entities who benefited the most. ( can you guess who ?)

It's not a secret Saddam and Osama were both US Intel assets at one time or other.

And as far as the details of who, how and why, there was a big cover-up.

LOL

No.

Just supply your own “in YOUR own words” narrative about what you think happened that explains the known facts.

For example, the light poles that were taken down by AA77. One hit a cab. If you think there was no plane that hit the Pentagon, explain why the perpetrators went through all of the trouble to take down 5 light poles and hit a cab with one of them.

But if my answer's too close to the truth that could make me a potential target couldn't it ?

Also thanks for confirming the best way to subjugate you dopes is to give you the floor. You’ve got nothing to say.
And thank you for proving that you are the definition of internet troll.

LOL

No.

And thank you for proving that you are the definition of internet troll.

It’s a public service to slap you morons down.

Ad hominem attacks are not a replacement for actual brain work. Sorry corny. You lose again and you're still batting a thousand ......congratulations

Well, whatever. Your “brainwork” over the last 18 plus years has resulted in you not being able to write a 7th grade paragraph on what you think happened on 9/11. So yes, I am batting a thousand whenbif comes to bitch slapping truthers like yourself.

Ad hominem attacks are not a replacement for actual brain work. Sorry corny. You lose again and you're still batting a thousand ......congratulations

Well, whatever. Your “brainwork” over the last 18 plus years has resulted in you not being able to write a 7th grade paragraph on what you think happened on 9/11. So yes, I am batting a thousand whenbif comes to bitch slapping truthers like yourself.
When my book comes out you'll be the first to know, candy

Can’t wait to see the cartoons jughead

Can’t wait to see the cartoons jughead
It's going to be a pop-up children's book called The demolition of tower 7.( and other secrets of 9/11/2001)

It needs to be questioned.
If you go on YouTube and type in ' 9/11 explosion witnesses' , the list of videos goes on forever.

I was Air Defense Command, 49th Fighter Interceptor Squadron. Been in the control room at NORAD. I knew in 1 hour it was total bullshit and an inside job. I know how it works, or doesn't if told to stand down.

How did they plant the explosives? Most never heard. Towers were shut down 3 days "maintenance" workers and vans in and out.

If you go on YouTube and type in ' 9/11 explosion witnesses' , the list of videos goes on forever.

I was Air Defense Command, 49th Fighter Interceptor Squadron. Been in the control room at NORAD. I knew in 1 hour it was total bullshit and an inside job. I know how it works, or doesn't if told to stand down.

How did they plant the explosives? Most never heard. Towers were shut down 3 days "maintenance" workers and vans in and out.

Wow and nobody noticed the building was wired for demolition?

And the explosives at the Pentagon?

Wow and nobody noticed the building was wired for demolition?

And the explosives at the Pentagon?
You have to ask your uncle Dick about that.

They sure were some sturdy core columns.

th.jpeg

Truly amazing the way all 3 towers came straight down with such surgical precision.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back