They're STILL Lying to You

michael39

Dec 19, 2010
Now they're circulating faked voter registration documents trying to convince you that Loughner was a registered Republican. They think YOU are this stupid, but as you can see, it is they who aren't too bright!

jllvi.jpg

IThere are two reasons why the document is faked, and one official proclamation that undermines it:

* TUCSON is spelled TUSCON. People who live in a city do not mispell it's name.
* If you go to the Arizona Independent Redistricting Commission website and put in the address listed on this “registration” it comes up in Senator District 26. This fraud voter reg says District 27. (Hat tip, Brytani)
* Chris Roads, Pima County Registrar of Voters, declares that Jared Loughner is registered as an independent. First registered in 2006.

http://www.solidprinciples.com/blog/jared-lee-loughner-the-registered-republican-hoax/ Edited Link.

Last edited:
Of course, dimwits want people to believe that he is a repub. They will lie to get that point out, it is expected from the idiots, dimwits have been lying to the American people for years.

Let's be fair. Only one dimwit did this. Can't blame a whole party. Wouldn't we love to know who this dimwit was? Love to see him interviewed by Fox...., "Now, Mr. Dimwit, just when.....

Last edited:
whoever did this sure didnt get any traction with it.

I never once heard on the news that this guy was a registered republican.

BTW the link says page not found.

For all we know the OP created this.

I think until you brought this to our attention it didn't matter.

Who is they, by the way?

Most likely a Republican made this to make the Democrats look like they did this.

The issue is how Congress failed to protect the public.

Sorry, but when I first saw this forgery, I checked it at tineye.com and the ONLY place it could be found was the original source: bartcop.com

THEY forged it. No one else uploaded it before them

We cant tell becasue you link is bad.

I ahve been lied to before on the internets.

whoever did this sure didnt get any traction with it.

I never once heard on the news that this guy was a registered republican.

BTW the link says page not found.

For all we know the OP created this.

Check the pr rank of bartcop.com (7) and you'll see how much it matters. They are left wing loons with a following as large as Drudge.

Sorry, but being lied to by the left DOES matter.

Admit it. Your side got CAUGHT. THAT'S why it suddenly "doesn't matter"

When the shooting happened, and the left tried to pin it on Sarah, it mattered THEN. Now that we have the facts, suddenly exposing the Lying Left "doesn't matter"!

Now apologize for calling the Messenger a Liar

Last edited:
Micheal, NO one on the right or left fell for this ruse.

For all we know YOU made it up.

Your link does not work

I didn't post a link.

What "link" are you referring to?

If you mean bartcop.com (the original source) I'll be glad to make an active link FOR you (Changed my mind--Do your own homework). but if you're curious, I suppose you could actually TYPE.

Last edited:
Most likely a Republican made this to make the Democrats look like they did this.

"Most likely" we don't know who created it. "Most likely" it was created by an idiot who likes watching Republicans and Democrats throw shit at each other for no other reason than it is entertaining.

The issue is why anyone thinks Congress is supposed to 'protect the public'. I don't need no fucking politician to protect me. I need them to stand back while I protect myself.

I didn't post a link.

If you mean bartcop.com (the original source) I'll be glad to make an active link FOR you. but if you're curious, I suppose you could actually TYPE.

Then post a link like the rules require

"Most likely" we don't know who created it. "Most likely" it was created by an idiot who likes watching Republicans and Democrats throw shit at each other for no other reason than it is entertaining.

The issue is why anyone thinks Congress is supposed to 'protect the public'. I don't need no fucking politician to protect me. I need them to stand back while I protect myself.

Oh, but we DO know who made it. Not the specific individual, but "we" do know the website. I guess anyone who can't figure out how to "get there" without an active link might be clueless, but the rest of us do.

Now, can someone help ME??? I want to get to drudge report.com, but as you can see, the link doesn't work!!! HOW DO I GET THERE????

ROTFLMAO.gif

Last edited:
I didn't post a link.

If you mean bartcop.com (the original source) I'll be glad to make an active link FOR you. but if you're curious, I suppose you could actually TYPE.

Then post a link like the rules require

She's right, you need to post a workable link.

I just went to that bartcop.com and I couldn't find anything.

Oh, but we DO know who made it. Not the specific individual, but "we" do know the website. I guess anyone who can't figure out how to "get there" without an active link might be clueless, but the rest of us do.

Now, can someone help ME??? I want to get to DRUDGE REPORT 2011®, but as you can see, the link doesn't work!!! HOW DO I GET THERE????

ROTFLMAO.gif

That link works. Please provide a link per the rules of USMB that shows you're not full of shit.

No. I see, at least the majority of posters, aren't capable of much. I won't waste my time.

I will continue to post for those who can think. The rest of you are on your own.

Forum List

Back