They're pushing it and we're not pushing back...

USMCDevilDog

Jul 8, 2005
Alexandria, Virginia
I want to know when we're going to do something about this, it's pissing me the fuck off, I want to kill these sons of bitches.

Muslims Assault U.S. Embassy in Indonesia By ALI KOTARUMALOS, Associated Press Writer
28 minutes ago

Hundreds of Muslims protesting caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad tried to storm the U.S. Embassy on Sunday, smashing the windows of a guard post but failing to push through the gates. Several people were injured.

Pakistani security forces, meanwhile, sealed off the capital of Islamabad to block a planned mass demonstration and fired tear gas and gunshots to chase off protesters. In Turkey, tens of thousands gathered in Istanbul chanting slogans against Denmark, Israel and the United States.

Protests over the cartoons, which first appeared in a Danish newspaper in September and have been republished in other European publications and elsewhere, have swept across the Muslim world, growing into mass outlets for rage against the West in general, and Israel and the United States in particular.

Christians also have become targets. Pakistani Muslims protesting in the southern city of Sukkur ransacked and burned a church Sunday after hearing accusations that a Christian man had burned pages of the Quran, Islam's holy book.

That incident came a day after Muslims protesting in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri attacked Christians and burned 15 churches in a three-hour rampage that killed at least 15 people. Some 30 other people have died during protests over the cartoons that erupted about three weeks ago.

In Jakarta, about 400 people marched to the heavily fortified U.S. mission in the center of the city, behind a banner reading "We are ready to attack the enemies of the Prophet."

Protesters throwing stones and brandishing wooden staves tried to break through the gates. They set fire to U.S. flags and a poster of President Bush and smashed the windows of a guard outpost before dispersing after a few minutes.

The U.S. Embassy called the attacks deplorable, describing them as acts of "thuggery."

A protest organizer said the West, and particularly the United States, is attacking Islam.

"They want to destroy Islam through the issue of terrorism ... and all those things are engineered by the United States," said Maksuni, who only uses one name.

"We are fighting America fiercely this time," he said. "And we also are fighting Denmark."

In Pakistan, where protests last week left five people dead, police put up roadblocks around Islamabad to keep people from entering the capital for a planned mass protest called by a coalition of six hard-line Islamic parties, the Mutahida Majlis-e-Amal — United Action Forum.

Authorities also detained several lawmakers and Islamic leaders during raids in three cities and announced they would arrest anyone joining a gathering of more than five people to prevent the demonstration.

Opposition leader Maulana Fazlur Rahman, a senior figure in the Islamic coalition, was eventually given permission to lead a small rally through a square in the city center. The protesters chanted "God is great!" and "Any friend of America is a traitor."

But when about 100 other protesters tried to reach the square, officers fired tear gas and at least one gunshot to chase them off. More gunshots were heard later in the city, but it wasn't clear who fired them. At least two policemen were injured, one bleeding from the head. Several demonstrators also were hurt.

A crowd of 700 people, some throwing stones at police, tried to march toward Islamabad's heavily guarded diplomatic enclave about 1.3 miles from the square but with blocked by troops in armored personnel carriers.

Police also blocked about 1,500 protesters from reaching Islamabad from the city of Peshawar by putting shipping containers and sandbags on a bridge along a highway leading to the capital, said Mohammed Iqbal, a key member of the religious alliance.

Elsewhere in Pakistan, about 600 people staged a protest in Chaman, a town near the Afghan border, burning Danish flags and an effigy of the Danish prime minister.

Such protests prompted Denmark on Sunday to temporarily recall its ambassador to Pakistan, Bent Wigotski, because it was impossible for him "to perform his job duties during the present circumstances," the Danish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

USMCDevilDog said:
I want to know when we're going to do something about this, it's pissing me the fuck off, I want to kill these sons of bitches.

Muslims Assault U.S. Embassy in Indonesia By ALI KOTARUMALOS, Associated Press Writer
28 minutes ago

Hundreds of Muslims protesting caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad tried to storm the U.S. Embassy on Sunday, smashing the windows of a guard post but failing to push through the gates. Several people were injured.

Pakistani security forces, meanwhile, sealed off the capital of Islamabad to block a planned mass demonstration and fired tear gas and gunshots to chase off protesters. In Turkey, tens of thousands gathered in Istanbul chanting slogans against Denmark, Israel and the United States.

Protests over the cartoons, which first appeared in a Danish newspaper in September and have been republished in other European publications and elsewhere, have swept across the Muslim world, growing into mass outlets for rage against the West in general, and Israel and the United States in particular.

Christians also have become targets. Pakistani Muslims protesting in the southern city of Sukkur ransacked and burned a church Sunday after hearing accusations that a Christian man had burned pages of the Quran, Islam's holy book.

That incident came a day after Muslims protesting in the Nigerian city of Maiduguri attacked Christians and burned 15 churches in a three-hour rampage that killed at least 15 people. Some 30 other people have died during protests over the cartoons that erupted about three weeks ago.

In Jakarta, about 400 people marched to the heavily fortified U.S. mission in the center of the city, behind a banner reading "We are ready to attack the enemies of the Prophet."

Protesters throwing stones and brandishing wooden staves tried to break through the gates. They set fire to U.S. flags and a poster of President Bush and smashed the windows of a guard outpost before dispersing after a few minutes.

The U.S. Embassy called the attacks deplorable, describing them as acts of "thuggery."

A protest organizer said the West, and particularly the United States, is attacking Islam.

"They want to destroy Islam through the issue of terrorism ... and all those things are engineered by the United States," said Maksuni, who only uses one name.

"We are fighting America fiercely this time," he said. "And we also are fighting Denmark."

In Pakistan, where protests last week left five people dead, police put up roadblocks around Islamabad to keep people from entering the capital for a planned mass protest called by a coalition of six hard-line Islamic parties, the Mutahida Majlis-e-Amal — United Action Forum.

Authorities also detained several lawmakers and Islamic leaders during raids in three cities and announced they would arrest anyone joining a gathering of more than five people to prevent the demonstration.

Opposition leader Maulana Fazlur Rahman, a senior figure in the Islamic coalition, was eventually given permission to lead a small rally through a square in the city center. The protesters chanted "God is great!" and "Any friend of America is a traitor."

But when about 100 other protesters tried to reach the square, officers fired tear gas and at least one gunshot to chase them off. More gunshots were heard later in the city, but it wasn't clear who fired them. At least two policemen were injured, one bleeding from the head. Several demonstrators also were hurt.

A crowd of 700 people, some throwing stones at police, tried to march toward Islamabad's heavily guarded diplomatic enclave about 1.3 miles from the square but with blocked by troops in armored personnel carriers.

Police also blocked about 1,500 protesters from reaching Islamabad from the city of Peshawar by putting shipping containers and sandbags on a bridge along a highway leading to the capital, said Mohammed Iqbal, a key member of the religious alliance.

Elsewhere in Pakistan, about 600 people staged a protest in Chaman, a town near the Afghan border, burning Danish flags and an effigy of the Danish prime minister.

Such protests prompted Denmark on Sunday to temporarily recall its ambassador to Pakistan, Bent Wigotski, because it was impossible for him "to perform his job duties during the present circumstances," the Danish Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

People have been wondering where the "moderate muslims" were. I think we are seeing them now. The west has no plan for dealing with the evident problem other than to cower. I THOUGHT Bush was going to put an end to cowering.

dilloduck said:
People have been wondering where the "moderate muslims" were. I think we are seeing them now. The west has no plan for dealing with the evident problem other than to cower. I THOUGHT Bush was going to put an end to cowering.

Me too, but I think he might have gotten a little shakey because of all the negative attitudes toward the Iraq war that he thinks if he doesn't do anything about this and say's it's not our problem maybe his ratings will go up. Now is definetely not the time to have America go back in to pre-WW1 isolation, we need to end this bullshit.

USMCDevilDog said:
Me too, but I think he might have gotten a little shakey because of all the negative attitudes toward the Iraq war that he thinks if he doesn't do anything about this and say's it's not our problem maybe his ratings will go up. Now is definetely not the time to have America go back in to pre-WW1 isolation, we need to end this bullshit.
If I were Bush I would care less about poll numbers or "attitudes" toward the war. I would look at it as having a little less than 3 years to make the world a better place and the U.S. a lot more safer.

Let history show I did the right thing - not polls.

We've pushed back in Afghanistan and had the support of the at large world. We continued the push in Indonesia, parts of Africa but primarily in Iraq without the support of the at large world. What in hell are you talking about, "Pushing Back?"

There have been about 2,500 troops killed so far in the pushing back and even according to conservative estimates tens of thousands of innocent civilians killed in American "pushing back".

There is something about your war mongering argument that doesn't resonate with the administration (that I mostly disagree with), the world at large (that still can't buy the lies and incorrect accusations of the American administration) or even the population of the country, America, that you so desparately demand to "push back."

Push back how, or why, or even against what?

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
We've pushed back in Afghanistan and had the support of the at large world. We continued the push in Indonesia, parts of Africa but primarily in Iraq without the support of the at large world. What in hell are you talking about, "Pushing Back?"

There have been about 2,500 troops killed so far in the pushing back and even according to conservative estimates tens of thousands of innocent civilians killed in American "pushing back".

There is something about your war mongering argument that doesn't resonate with the administration (that I mostly disagree with), the world at large (that still can't buy the lies and incorrect accusations of the American administration) or even the population of the country, America, that you so desparately demand to "push back."

Push back how, or why, or even against what?

Psychoblues

We pushed, stopped and are now engaged in training and defensive actions. Get the big bombers back up in the air starting with Iran.

If the Jews and the dopes at the white house cut off monitary aid to Palestine,, just because of the political party that was elected, how is that going to help us keep Muslim extremists from wanting to harm OUR interests??

Actually, why are they called extremists?? What would anyone do if they were denied medical care, food, water, shelter, robbed of thier land,, etc??
You back any living creature into the corner, and look out. That person, or critter is now into the survival mode.. Anything goes.

Just because Hamas doesn't like Israel, until they act un neighborly, they should get paid. PERIOD.. SHit, I don't like Israel either.. you going take away my beer money?? Kick me out of my job and tell me to go die someplace? How about we look at the score card and fully disclose all the inhumane things that the Israelis have pulled and cut off all US funding to them?? What the Jews have pulled is certainly NOT in the best interest of the US and I am sure many US people have died because of it.***

I don't think we can all anyone an extremist until we have lived in thier world for a while and know what the hell is really going on..

I would, if I had the power, give the new government of Palestine, the money that was intended to go to them.. ALL of it.. Until Hamas proves itself unwilling to operate within the constraints of a law abiding, peace seeking community, they should not be penalized. This is wrong to hold back the money they need to have a fair go of it..

*** A number of years back, a guy who was a KKK member got fired from his job because of his association with the KKK.. His former company admitted that he never did anything racist at work, or behaved in a way that would make others uncomfortable with his presence. But, the Pro Jew group, ADL, or what ever, threatend the company to either discharge the employee, or face the backlash of "supply", marketing issues.. To me, that is a threat againt a US business. And, if it wasn't,, it should have been dealt with under the RICCO laws.. That is, the ADL, its agents, affiliates, should have been arrested, and imprisoned, just as any mobster who would harm a US company by extorsion.

Working Man said:
If the Jews and the dopes at the white house cut off monitary aid to Palestine,, just because of the political party that was elected, how is that going to help us keep Muslim extremists from wanting to harm OUR interests??

Actually, why are they called extremists?? What would anyone do if they were denied medical care, food, water, shelter, robbed of thier land,, etc??
You back any living creature into the corner, and look out. That person, or critter is now into the survival mode.. Anything goes.

Just because Hamas doesn't like Israel, until they act un neighborly, they should get paid. PERIOD.. SHit, I don't like Israel either.. you going take away my beer money?? Kick me out of my job and tell me to go die someplace? How about we look at the score card and fully disclose all the inhumane things that the Israelis have pulled and cut off all US funding to them?? What the Jews have pulled is certainly NOT in the best interest of the US and I am sure many US people have died because of it.***

I don't think we can all anyone an extremist until we have lived in thier world for a while and know what the hell is really going on..

I would, if I had the power, give the new government of Palestine, the money that was intended to go to them.. ALL of it.. Until Hamas proves itself unwilling to operate within the constraints of a law abiding, peace seeking community, they should not be penalized. This is wrong to hold back the money they need to have a fair go of it..

*** A number of years back, a guy who was a KKK member got fired from his job because of his association with the KKK.. His former company admitted that he never did anything racist at work, or behaved in a way that would make others uncomfortable with his presence. But, the Pro Jew group, ADL, or what ever, threatend the company to either discharge the employee, or face the backlash of "supply", marketing issues.. To me, that is a threat againt a US business. And, if it wasn't,, it should have been dealt with under the RICCO laws.. That is, the ADL, its agents, affiliates, should have been arrested, and imprisoned, just as any mobster who would harm a US company by extorsion.

They have already proven themselve unworthy, dumbass. They already have rejected a two state solution.

New Topics

Forum List

Back