They're Palestinians, not 'Israeli Arabs'

Then they are Israeli's or Israeli arab muslims, as opposed to Israeli Christians, Israeli Jews and Israeli atheists. But they are all Israeli citizens and not Palestinians. If they want to be Palestinians then let them migrate to Palestine.
They are already living in their homeland.

Then they cant be Palestinians as their homelands are in Syria and Egypt

Where do you get that crazy idea. The Zionist Jews came from Europe, the Christian and Muslim Palestinians (as well as a handful of Arab Jews) are the native people of Palestine.

Not according to historical records

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jerusalem (After 1291)
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

Shows that in Jerusalem alone you are LYING as in 1948 there were 99,320 Jewish citizens of Palestine. lot more than your alleged handful.

The European invasion started in the mid 1800s and most of the European invaders settled in Jerusalem, so in 1905 there were a lot of European colonists (from your own post) in Jerusalem. What is your point?

How could it be an invasion if the legal land owners invited them to migrate and settle as full Ottoman citizens. After trying to get the arab muslims to settle 3 times and failing the Ottomans gave up and invited the Jews. As the ottoman census shows the arab muslims in Palestine were thin on the ground

Israel always called the Palestinians "Israeli Arabs" in their attempt to erase Palestinians from history.
--------------
But what's at stake here is not merely rhetoric but a form of historical distortion that makes it all but impossible for readers to fully grasp the nature of the conflict.

Palestinian artists and intellectuals as well as the most important institutions of Palestinian civil society inside Israel, including the human rights organization Adalah and the Mada al-Carmel research center, use the term "Palestinians" to identify and affiliate themselves and to assert their indissoluble connection to the rest of the Palestinian people.

They apos re Palestinians not apos Israeli Arabs apos - LA Times

It's too bad that you have never visited Israel. If you had, you would know that many (though I admit not all) Arabs there, both Christian and Muslim (but especially Christian), identify themselves as Israeli Arabs within Israel proper. Most Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza define themselves as "Palestinian" (whether that definition is true or false).

Israel always called the Palestinians "Israeli Arabs" in their attempt to erase Palestinians from history.
--------------
But what's at stake here is not merely rhetoric but a form of historical distortion that makes it all but impossible for readers to fully grasp the nature of the conflict.

Palestinian artists and intellectuals as well as the most important institutions of Palestinian civil society inside Israel, including the human rights organization Adalah and the Mada al-Carmel research center, use the term "Palestinians" to identify and affiliate themselves and to assert their indissoluble connection to the rest of the Palestinian people.

Palestinians are not Arabs? What are they if Jordanians are Arabs and Egypyians are Arabs and Saudis are Arabs. They cant be Europeans or South Americans. Or can they?

They're misplaced and misunderstood native Americans.

--------------

It's too bad that you have never visited Israel. If you had, you would know that many (though I admit not all) Arabs there, both Christian and Muslim (but especially Christian), identify themselves as Israeli Arabs within Israel proper. Most Arabs in the West Bank and Gaza define themselves as "Palestinian" (whether that definition is true or false).
Well I've lived there in Israel and they definately regard themselves as PALESTINIANS.....more Zionist Trash from the said Forever Young...how long and how many times YOU been to ISRAEL ????????? and did you have social intercourse with the Palestinians there.....or like others just a cursory glance.???

well , like I tell everyone no matter where my family came from , I am American . Same applies to native , Indian , European , African , white , black , red , arab , yellow whatever it is as its just a way of dividing Americans . Same reasoning would apply in Israel as far as I am concerned 'PF' !!
Come to Australia....we are all know as AUSTRALIANS.....not American Australians,Jewish,Arab,Vietnamese or any other...JUST AUSTRALIANS

well , see if this reasoning makes any sense 'PF'. Me , I'm an American no matter what my ethnic background is . Why wouldn't that kinda reasoning apply to Arabs that live in Israel ?? Do the Europeans that built Isreal refer to themselves as European Israelis ?? Then again , I'm pretty sure that if a person in Israel wants to call themselves a 'palistinian israeli' then can can call himself that or anything else .
If people were citizens of Palestine before Israel, why would they not be called Palestinians?

Where was this "Palestine" you speak of?
AS I KEEP TELLING YOU DUMB ASS,NOT THE SHIT HOLE YOU COME FROM

well , like I tell everyone no matter where my family came from , I am American . Same applies to native , Indian , European , African , white , black , red , arab , yellow whatever it is as its just a way of dividing Americans . Same reasoning would apply in Israel as far as I am concerned 'PF' !!
They are natives and Palestinians.

Interesting twist, no?

NO as Palestine the nation and nationality did not exist until 1988.

Before that they were Mandate for Palestine citizens under the protection of Great Britain.
HO,HO,HO...............this from an ENGLISH JEW....BUT WHEN PUSHED THE PHONEY BRIT WILL SAY HE IS JEW 1st =ZIONIST/ISRAELI and ENGLISH 2nd................I'm right ain't I PHONEY.

They are already living in their homeland.

Then they cant be Palestinians as their homelands are in Syria and Egypt

Where do you get that crazy idea. The Zionist Jews came from Europe, the Christian and Muslim Palestinians (as well as a handful of Arab Jews) are the native people of Palestine.

Not according to historical records

CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Jerusalem (After 1291)
CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA Jerusalem After 1291

"...Present condition of the City: (1907 edition)

Jerusalem (El Quds) is the capital of a sanjak and the seat of a mutasarrif directly dependent on the Sublime Porte. In the administration of the sanjak the mutasarrif is assisted by a council called majlis ida ra; the city has a municipal government (majlis baladiye) presided over by a mayor. The total population is estimated at 66,000. The Turkish census of 1905, which counts only Ottoman subjects, gives these figures:
Jews, 45,000; Moslems, 8,000; Orthodox Christians, 6000; Latins, 2500; Armenians, 950; Protestants, 800; Melkites, 250; Copts, 150; Abyssinians, 100; Jacobites, 100; Catholic Syrians, 50. During the Nineteenth century large suburbs to the north and east have grown up, chiefly for the use of the Jewish colony. These suburbs contain nearly Half the present population...""

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Growth of Jerusalem 1838-Present

....... Jews Muslims Christians Total
1838 6,000 5,000 3,000 14,000
1844 7,120 5,760 3,390 16,270 ..... ..The First Official Ottoman Census
1876 12,000 7,560 5,470 25,030 .... .....Second """"""""""
1905 40,000 8,000 10,900 58,900 ....... Third/last, detailed in CathEncyc above
1948 99,320 36,680 31,300 167,300
1990 353,200 124,200 14,000 491,400
1992 385,000 150,000 15,000 550,000

http://www.testimony-magazine.org/jerusalem/bring.htm

Shows that in Jerusalem alone you are LYING as in 1948 there were 99,320 Jewish citizens of Palestine. lot more than your alleged handful.

The European invasion started in the mid 1800s and most of the European invaders settled in Jerusalem, so in 1905 there were a lot of European colonists (from your own post) in Jerusalem. What is your point?

How could it be an invasion if the legal land owners invited them to migrate and settle as full Ottoman citizens. After trying to get the arab muslims to settle 3 times and failing the Ottomans gave up and invited the Jews. As the ottoman census shows the arab muslims in Palestine were thin on the ground
YAWN

They are natives and Palestinians.

Interesting twist, no?

NO as Palestine the nation and nationality did not exist until 1988.

Before that they were Mandate for Palestine citizens under the protection of Great Britain.
HO,HO,HO...............this from an ENGLISH JEW....BUT WHEN PUSHED THE PHONEY BRIT WILL SAY HE IS JEW 1st =ZIONIST/ISRAELI and ENGLISH 2nd................I'm right ain't I PHONEY.

No you are wrong as I am not a Jew. I am English first last and always and come from Gods own County. I can trace my ancestry back to the Normans and quite possibly to the Mycenae tribe.

So you like all your other muslim illiterates cant abide a non Jew defending Judaism and seeing through the false front put up by islam .
By the way did you know the group of muslims that saw all non muslim women as meat on display in the butchers shop and were told to leave Australia for their outburst

--------------

Well I've lived there in Israel and they definately regard themselves as PALESTINIANS.....more Zionist Trash from the said Forever Young...how long and how many times YOU been to ISRAEL ????????? and did you have social intercourse with the Palestinians there.....or like others just a cursory glance.???

I lived in Israel for 3 years. Many Arabs in Israel regard themselves as Israeli Arabs. I'm talking now about Israel proper, not the territories. I've talked to Arab doctors who treated my grandmother in a Haifa hospital, and Arab taxi-drivers. And I've seen a documentary about Israeli-Arab Christians. I did say in my post that there's a significant portion of Arabs, who live in Israel proper, who still call themselves Palestinian, as well as practically all the Arabs in the territories.

--------------

I lived in Israel for 3 years. Many Arabs in Israel regard themselves as Israeli Arabs. I'm talking now about Israel proper, not the territories. I've talked to Arab doctors who treated my grandmother in a Haifa hospital, and Arab taxi-drivers. And I've seen a documentary about Israeli-Arab Christians. I did say in my post that there's a significant portion of Arabs, who live in Israel proper, who still call themselves Palestinian, as well as practically all the Arabs in the territories.

Forum List

Back