They're not sending their best and brightest

I think he was drunk for the interview.

from the article:

"Mexican presidential candidate Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO) called for mass immigration to the United States during a speech Thursday, declaring it a “human right” for all North Americans.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we will defend all the migrants in the American continent and all the migrants in the world,” Obrador said, adding that immigrants “must leave their towns and find a life in the United States.”

He then declared it as “a human right we will defend,” eluniversal.com reports.

Trump was so on point with that. They are sending people.

‘It’s A Human Right’: Mexican Presidential Candidate On Mass Exodus To America

A human right to migrate to the US? WTF?
why only the US?

These people are now showing their true colors.....it's on bitch, if you get elected. Trump will show you who's boss.
Only a retarded person would say "they" are not sending their best and brightest. Only a retarded person would believe that this a policy enacted by the governments of the countries that the people are coming from.

why only the US?

These people are now showing their true colors.....it's on bitch, if you get elected. Trump will show you who's boss.
Only a retarded person would say "they" are not sending their best and brightest. Only a retarded person would believe that this a policy enacted by the governments of the countries that the people are coming from.
He just said it.....is he lying?

why only the US?

He said all lowlifes go to the US? You do realize that if he is calling someone an immigrant then that means they are not his country men right?

"They" are sending us people because "they" cannot stop having big families and their countries are overpopulated, as ours will be very soon if we do not shut the doors...

why only the US?

He said all lowlifes go to the US? You do realize that if he is calling someone an immigrant then that means they are not his country men right?
He said all immigrants.....including people in his country....to go to the US....why didn't he invite them to Mexico if he cares so much?

why only the US?

He said all immigrants.....including people in his country....to go to the US....why didn't he invite them to Mexico if he cares so much?
All immigrants mean people that are not citizens of his country. Immigrants by definition are not citizens.

Probably because the US has fucked up in so many countries he wants the US to deal with the issue.

why didn't he invite them to Mexico if he cares so much?

Because all those "Christians" down there keep having 9 kids per couple... and hence there is no more room for any more humans, and the "new" ones need room, so existing ones get told to bolt somewhere else...

why only the US?

All immigrants mean people that are not citizens of his country. Immigrants by definition are not citizens.
Uh I think he meant his......if he didn't, why did he bring it up? and why did he not invite them to Mexico?

why didn't he invite them to Mexico if he cares so much?

Because all those "Christians" down there keep having 9 kids per couple... and hence there is no more room for any more humans, and the "new" ones need room, so existing ones get told to bolt somewhere else...
I don't think that's it.....we have Mormons.....and others like the dude with 25 kids.
I just think he knows its bad for the US and that somehow everyone has a right to enter the US...All can do is wait for Trump to tell this guy to fuck off.

Uh I think he meant his......if he didn't, why did he bring it up? and why did he not invite them to Mexico?
Instead of thinking you should make sure you know what he means. Dictionary would help. I edited my reply.

why only the US?

why only the US?”

One reason...our filthy Liberals are kind enough to offer out our checking accounts to foreigners...we provide an awesome retirement plan for thirdworlders...WELFARE!

Instead of thinking you should make sure you know what he means. Dictionary would help. I edited my reply.
Again why not invite them to Mexico?
And why would he bring this up?
Does he think Mexicans should cross?

I'm guessing you know the answers, but don't want to say..

Interesting. That amounts to a declaration of war. A good thing he isn't actually in charge of Mexico.

why only the US?

why only the US?”

One reason...our filthy Liberals are kind enough to offer out our checking accounts to foreigners...we provide an awesome retirement plan for thirdworlders...WELFARE!
Probably because the US is the one that has fucked up world wide.

Again why not invite them to Mexico?
And why would he bring this up?
Does he think Mexicans should cross?

I'm guessing you know the answers, but don't want to say..
Because he doesnt want to have to deal with the situation caused by the US. He is probably sick of immigrants coming through his country. I dont know if he thinks Mexicans should cross. Educate yourself people.

10 Cases of American Intervention in Latin America - Listverse

Forum List

Back