"They're mostly Democrats"

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
So Trump claims about federal workers who are not getting paid thanks to his government shutdown.

Which, of course, begs the question, how does he know the political parties of federal workers? Has he determined this illegally from Boards of Elections? Has some government agency violated privacy laws and given this information to Trump?

The answer that makes the most sense is that he got this from his bro Putin and his experts at hacking into our voting records. At any rate, it's certainly another opportunity for Mueller to expand his investigation. Yup, makes perfect sense.

2018-12-19_09.57.44.jpg

First the bastard told us that the workers are FOR the government shutdown over the wall.

Remember when he told that whopper last week?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

So Trump claims about federal workers who are not getting paid thanks to his government shutdown.

Which, of course, begs the question, how does he know the political parties of federal workers? Has he determined this illegally from Boards of Elections? Has some government agency violated privacy laws and given this information to Trump?

The answer that makes the most sense is that he got this from his bro Putin and his experts at hacking into our voting records. At any rate, it's certainly another opportunity for Mueller to expand his investigation. Yup, makes perfect sense.

View attachment 238897

Who votes for and supports big government expansion primarily, Republicans or Democrats?

Therein lies your answer I presume.

First the bastard told us that the workers are FOR the government shutdown over the wall.

Remember when he told that whopper last week?

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

#FuckYou #TooStupid #SHITFORBRAINS

View attachment 238897

What I find the most disgusting is that he's saying it's just fine to hurt them because they're democrats.

Democrats don't get equal protection and representation by our president. In fact he believes it's ok to persecute them by not paying them and forcing them to face possible financial troubles and lower credit scores. They're democrats so it's ok to do that to them.

I find that just about one of the most disgusting things I've heard that man say and as we all know, he's said a lot of very disgusting things since he declared his candidacy in 2015.

View attachment 238897

Who votes for and supports big government expansion primarily, Republicans or Democrats?

Therein lies your answer I presume.
What does that have to do with paying government workers???

Our awesome Pres.Trump knows what is best for America!! ... :thup:
Makes sense. Trump was famous for not paying contractors on his RE projects. Guess that was best for them in your eyes.

View attachment 238897

What I find the most disgusting is that he's saying it's just fine to hurt them because they're democrats.

Democrats don't get equal protection and representation by our president. In fact he believes it's ok to persecute them by not paying them and forcing them to face possible financial troubles and lower credit scores. They're democrats so it's ok to do that to them.

I find that just about one of the most disgusting things I've heard that man say and as we all know, he's said a lot of very disgusting things since he declared his candidacy in 2015.

He's a business man. He understands
That it's not a loss of votes. He will have to change his tune when the shutdown gets to the seniors though..... If the Dems can hold out that long the seniors will force his hand.

Jo

I'm wondering why you keep it up. You don't get anything out of it. You post. And nobody replies.

I'm guessing that this post might be the first reply you've had in quite some time.

Got any thoughts?

It's demonstrates that Grass Roots support is an self renewing phenom. Quite different from hive mind mentality.

Jo

I'm wondering why you keep it up. You don't get anything out of it. You post. And nobody replies.

I'm guessing that this post might be the first reply you've had in quite some time.

Got any thoughts?

It's demonstrates that Grass Roots support is an self renewing phenom. Quite different from hive mind mentality.

Jo

Are you confused?

View attachment 238897

a real president doesn't call citizens from the other party his 'enemy'.

Forum List

Back