They’re Morons for Not Going to the White House

Rapinoe, in one of her speeches:

“This is my charge to everyone. We have to be better. We have to love more. Hate less. We got to listen more and talk less."

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is the same person who refused to go to the White House to show the whole country how it's done.

Maybe the next champions will step up.

Sports is an institution that builds bridges between people. That, imo, is it's purpose.

What we see here is an attack on the very idea of building bridges, by using the idea one side's ideas are "love" and the other is "hate".

It is good that people like you can see the problem Mac.

But until people like you challenge the idea, it will continue and continue to tear US apart.

Good grief, Trump is a bully and his attack on this superior athlete was uncalled for. She was offended and rightly so. That she and her colleagues, and other professional sports teams, in part or in whole, won't visit the White House while Trump is in power is completely understandable.

Bigotry is no way to lead.

Those who claim this is an affront to our country are no less culpable for the sins of racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, et al; and if their claim that this is anti patriotic, they are wrong, for the Champions of the World have been invited and accepted an invitation to go to Congress.

Trump is no bully at all.

He's a counter puncher par excellence.

If you hit him, he'll come back and give it back to you 10 times harder.

Then, afterwards, he'll jump on top of you and go wild MMA style.

This is where these doofuses like Michael Cohen have underestimated their President.

Yes Trump is a bully big time.
1. Just incase you are not aware so let me give a good example. Iran nuclear deal. Trump abandoned and violated the agreement just to show he is big dumb bully and undermine Obama.
There are no proof that Iran violated the agreement except his fucking lying mouth. His own intelligence chief Dan Coats and Atomic Energy Agency states that Iran is complying the agreement. Now we are closer to war than ever. Just because he wants to vandalize Obama.

2. Yesterday for some reason he attacked Arnold Z. regarding apprentice. Arnold responded .... Let’s compare tax returns.
3. Today Saturday. He sent massive tweets attacking people.

So what do you call that?

If you are the POTUS you expect to get attacked no matter how you do your job. It comes with the job.
In Trump case it’s worse because he is like a 10 year old kid. Always doing or saying something dumb and stupid.
The attacks on Trump are near 20 times the number then Obama. W. Bush and his father and Reagan faced the same thing. You are tiresome. Either go to war with the commie revolution or back off. I love all the agendas and programs. But you guys wash your hands of it when the bill comes do. Obamacare helped get Trump elected. You saw what the lying Repubs did when it could have been removed and something sensible applied if the private insurance way does not work out. p.s....Obama was a bigger baby.

“This is my charge to everyone. We have to be better. We have to love more. Hate less. We got to listen more and talk less."

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is the same person who refused to go to the White House to show the whole country how it's done.

Sports is an institution that builds bridges between people. That, imo, is it's purpose.

What we see here is an attack on the very idea of building bridges, by using the idea one side's ideas are "love" and the other is "hate".

But until people like you challenge the idea, it will continue and continue to tear US apart.

Good grief, Trump is a bully and his attack on this superior athlete was uncalled for. She was offended and rightly so. That she and her colleagues, and other professional sports teams, in part or in whole, won't visit the White House while Trump is in power is completely understandable.

Those who claim this is an affront to our country are no less culpable for the sins of racism, sexism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia, et al; and if their claim that this is anti patriotic, they are wrong, for the Champions of the World have been invited and accepted an invitation to go to Congress.

You are the one calling people names here. Is that the way to bring people together? Or a way to bully them?

Your accusations are shit.

Support your claim that Trump's "attack" on her was uncalled for.

That was a rhetorical challenge. I know you don't do shit like that.

I call them as I see them. Trump is a bully, if you consider him anything else you are seriously misguided.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

You are the one calling people names here. Is that the way to bring people together? Or a way to bully them?

I call them as I see them. Trump is a bully, if you consider him anything else you are seriously misguided.

Thank you for proving my point about you not backing your shit up.

THus, your accusation is shown to be nothing but garbage.

Rapinoe, is the divisive asshole here, not Trump.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

Trump is the asshole,

Trump tweets racist attacks at progressive congresswomen - CNNPolitics

and always has been.

Trump is the asshole,

and always has been.
They're both divisive, enabled by their sycophants.

Trump is the asshole,

and always has been.

1. So, Trump's attack on Rapinoe? What about that? Why you not addressing that example? Because it was completely justified?

2. Your link has one partial out of context sentence from Trump and 15 paragraphs assuming that that sentence fragment was racist. You lose. On so many levels.

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

This is where these doofuses like Michael Cohen have underestimated their President.

1. Just incase you are not aware so let me give a good example. Iran nuclear deal. Trump abandoned and violated the agreement just to show he is big dumb bully and undermine Obama.
There are no proof that Iran violated the agreement except his fucking lying mouth. His own intelligence chief Dan Coats and Atomic Energy Agency states that Iran is complying the agreement. Now we are closer to war than ever. Just because he wants to vandalize Obama.

2. Yesterday for some reason he attacked Arnold Z. regarding apprentice. Arnold responded .... Let’s compare tax returns.

If you are the POTUS you expect to get attacked no matter how you do your job. It comes with the job.
In Trump case it’s worse because he is like a 10 year old kid. Always doing or saying something dumb and stupid.
The attacks on Trump are near 20 times the number then Obama. W. Bush and his father and Reagan faced the same thing. You are tiresome. Either go to war with the commie revolution or back off. I love all the agendas and programs. But you guys wash your hands of it when the bill comes do. Obamacare helped get Trump elected. You saw what the lying Repubs did when it could have been removed and something sensible applied if the private insurance way does not work out. p.s....Obama was a bigger baby.

You are forgetting something. Trump attacks anyone or anybody that he doesn’t like ........ unhinged and disgustingly unfiltered. We’ve never seen or heard from a POTUS.
A lot of those attacked on him are self inflicted wounds. So he deserves to be trash.
You love all his agendas and programs? WOW really? So you love these programs?

1. Dismantling the EPA polluting the atmosphere?
2. Kissing and loving dictators Kim Jung Un and Putin?
3. Never ending lies and lies?
4. Hiring foreign workers in his Maralago golf club and vineyards. His products are made overseas. Hypocrite.
5. EO allowing retard people can purchase guns.
6. Only country in the world that is not member of Paris Accord (Climate Change).
7. Trade wars with China.
8. Threatening Mexico with trade wars.
9. Yesterday he invited his army of media that published fake and fiction news. Like Infowars.
10. Racist asshole.

I can go on and on if your want.

So tell me. You love these agendas?

Agreed. Amen. Thank you.

An add on to my post #409.

This topic alone existed because of Trump policies against gay and lesbian people. They are excluded. They don’t belong here that is because of Mike Pence and his wife belief.
They are also ban from joining the military.

So you don’t blame them if the LGBT community are anti Trump.

At the same time this is where I like your leader. More of these unfair policies give us a big chance of kicking your fake messiah out of the White House.

This topic alone existed because of Trump policies against gay and lesbian people. They are excluded. They don’t belong here that is because of Mike Pence and his wife belief.

At the same time this is where I like your leader. More of these unfair policies give us a big chance of kicking your fake messiah out of the White House.

Where did you get the idea that Homos weren't allowed in the US military? Trannies aren't but homos are definitely there.

Who the hell do you think voted for him in 1948 when he ran for POTUS on a segregationist platform fuck boy.

Not enough people obviously fucktard. I wasn't here in that year so I really don't care. Your lack of GED is showing. Now shut up before you get slapped again BOY.

No fuck boy it just shows you are running that DS and you don't have a clue, in other words STFU and go outside and play hop scotch with the rest of the kids.

Your stupidity isn't even entertaining anymore you fat gay "boy". The official declares you unable to defend yourself. Your meltdown is just hilarious incompetent boy.

Go do what you do best fuck boy, sit on a butt plug.

Keep whining and crying fat gay boy. It's what you do best.

Racist, Fuck Boy has shown up.

Why is this even an issue? Why does someone declining a white house visit make one angry? It really has no effect on the nation. Ignore and move on.

Why is this even an issue? Why does someone declining a white house visit make one angry? It really has no effect on the nation. Ignore and move on.

Any one can turn down any invitation they want to for any reason, or no reason at all.

However, I think the real problem is that the one girl trampled on the flag, and said disrespectful things about her President. That would ok too, even if I didn't agree.

But to drag politics into an award for good soccer playing, that's a real problem.

If the gal would have said thanks but no thanks, and waited a bit before exercising her political speech- so that people wouldn't think that the team was officially Liberal only, it would have a lot more decent.

I guess I see your point. A simple no thanks would have been fine. In my 85 years in this country had I ever been invited I would have simply said no thanks. Seems really classy to do it that way.

Where did you get the idea that Homos weren't allowed in the US military? Trannies aren't but homos are definitely there.

Are you sure you are asking me this question? Or you are just playing dumb?

I don’t like Obama, but I’d snap up that opportunity in a millisecond.

In ten years they’ll be in a dead end job thinking about their glory d

AIR.TV

Obama was never a threat to be grabbin’ something that ought not be grabbed.

Smart women all of them. And the best athletes playing soccer in the world. I’m proud of all of them. Great Anericans too.

Forum List

Back