They're just not into you, Mitten

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Overall, 55 percent of those who are closely following the campaign say they disapprove of what the GOP candidates have been saying. By better than 2 to 1, Americans say the more they learn about Romney, the less they like him. Even among Republicans, as many offer negative as positive assessments of him on this question. Judgments about former House speaker Newt Gingrich, who denounced Romney on Saturday night in Nevada, are about 3 to 1 negative.

Obama holds edge over Romney in general election matchup, poll finds - The Washington Post

Overall, 55 percent of those who are closely following the campaign say they disapprove of what the GOP candidates have been saying. By better than 2 to 1, Americans say the more they learn about Romney, the less they like him. Even among Republicans, as many offer negative as positive assessments of him on this question. Judgments about former House speaker Newt Gingrich, who denounced Romney on Saturday night in Nevada, are about 3 to 1 negative.

Obama holds edge over Romney in general election matchup, poll finds - The Washington Post

Don't worry, it will be all about Mormonism soon enough ravi, and then you can hide behind the Coverage of that to Attack him also. :thup:

:)

peace...

:lol:

mitt-romney-wins-nevada-2012-thumb-400xauto-29943.jpg

This Washington Post-ABC News poll was conducted by telephone February 1 to 4, 2012, among a random national sample of 1,000 adults, including landline and cell phone-only respondents. The results from the full survey have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points. Sampling, data collection and tabulation by Abt-SRBI of New York.

*= less than 0.5 percent
:eusa_whistle:

Interesting tidbit I heard from the Nevada caucus was that voter participation was down something like 35% from 2008. While Romney won big, less Republicans showed up to cast their vote. Maybe this is just because there has been so much exposure to the Republican candidates to this point that people are tired of listening but will become more interested once the general election begins. If not, this is not at all a good sign for Romney. If many Republicans choose to stay home come the general election, then Obama will be re-elected very easily.

I know just where the button is, and just the right amount of pressure to apply. :thup:

peace..

There you go WHINING about neg reps again! :eusa_naughty:

Keep lying about me and I'll keep negging you, it's not that complicated, Porky...

mal said:
Hi, you have received -501 reputation points from mal.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Hi!

Regards,
mal

Note: This is an automated message.

I believe that's ^ the 4th neg from you in the past week........... :cuckoo::

I know just where the button is, and just the right amount of pressure to apply. :thup:

peace..

Keep lying about me and I'll keep negging you, it's not that complicated, Porky...

mal said:

Comment:
Hi!

Regards,
mal

:lmao:

What a tool...

You get one for everyone you give, Twit. :thup:

peace...

peace..

mal said:

Comment:
Hi!

Regards,
mal

:lmao:

What a tool...

You get one for everyone you give, Twit. :thup:

peace...

Too bad I don't care about reps like I care about being lied about, huh?

You must be seriously retarded to be undermining MY posts on this topic since we are technically on the same side...You and people like you make it real hard to be on your side though, speaking of TWITs.

It's embarrassing how stupid you really really are! :thup:

Forum List

Back