They're done..

forget this tax shcmax.

the omni bus budget bill is the deal now and frankly it always has been.....no way. IF reps go along, I am done with them......

Problem is that most of the Republicans I've heard going along with it are the ones that either have been voted out and dont care or are the ones who always go for it. Stinkin RINOs

Same thing I have read. They don't care about what the ramifications are...just whatever politically suits them.

The reason they don't care is
1.they have the buffer between them and the fallout due to being ex-elected officals.
2. they are already wealthy.

The Media constantly tells us that the People want Bipartisanship. I'm not sure i believe them. How many on this Board are cheerleading for this Bipartisan Tax Deal? Haven't seen any so far. Makes you wonder huh?

I think the people could really care less about bipartisanship. I think what the people want are checks and balances. They don't want the Liberal Democrats to be able to force Health Care Reform down our throats the way it was done earlier this year anymore than they want conservative politicians to be able to over turn Roe v. Wade and make all abortions illegal.

I believe that we as a people want our government moderated and controlled as compared to extreme on either side of the aisle.

Immie

forget this tax shcmax.

the omni bus budget bill is the deal now and frankly it always has been.....no way. IF reps go along, I am done with them......

The vote in the Senate was 85-15. With something like 10 dems against. 5 reps against.

That's like the biggest majority evah! :lol:

Problem is that most of the Republicans I've heard going along with it are the ones that either have been voted out and dont care or are the ones who always go for it. Stinkin RINOs

Same thing I have read. They don't care about what the ramifications are...just whatever politically suits them.

The reason they don't care is
1.they have the buffer between them and the fallout due to being ex-elected officals.
2. they are already wealthy.

Isn't that the way with the minority of elitists that portend to tell us what we will do or else...? (And then make sure that THEY are unaffected)?

Fail to listen? Think we're nuts because we tell them that they're wrong?

Fail to live in the real world?

And they scoff at the fact that they are unpopular...to the tune of 13% and still plod on?

Yeah...quite a joke in thier world isn't it?

The Media constantly tells us that the People want Bipartisanship. I'm not sure i believe them. How many on this Board are cheerleading for this Bipartisan Tax Deal? Haven't seen any so far. Makes you wonder huh?

I think the people could really care less about bipartisanship. I think what the people want are checks and balances. They don't want the Liberal Democrats to be able to force Health Care Reform down our throats the way it was done earlier this year anymore than they want conservative politicians to be able to over turn Roe v. Wade and make all abortions illegal.

I believe that we as a people want our government moderated and controlled as compared to extreme on either side of the aisle.

Immie

Overturning Roe V Wade wouldnt make all abortions illegal. It would send the issue back to the States where it belongs so the people of each of the many states can make their own decisions on the issue.

As it should always be. I'm tired of seeing things the Constitution mentions nothing about looked upon as Constitutionally protected issues, while the issues the Constitution explicitly mentions are ignored or blatantly disregarded.

Immie

Overturning Roe V Wade wouldnt make all abortions illegal. It would send the issue back to the States where it belongs so the people of each of the many states can make their own decisions on the issue.

As it should always be. I'm tired of seeing things the Constitution mentions nothing about looked upon as Constitutionally protected issues, while the issues the Constitution explicitly mentions are ignored or blatantly disregarded.

I agree, but that was not the point that I was trying to make. All I was saying was that the people don't want extremism on either side.

Immie

I agree, but that was not the point that I was trying to make. All I was saying was that the people don't want extremism on either side.

Immie

Then the people aren't paying attention. Because the only solutions to the problems now facing the Republic are what they would call extreme (Our Founders on the other hand would have called them common sense)

I've written all the congress people representing my state about what a scam this is..

Hopefully the FBI doesn't come lookin'

For what? exercising your first amendment right? Really?

Even leftists are scared of the Obama crackdown on our liberty.

Ironic no?

That was a joke.

I was nervous about the Bush administration's "crack down on liberty" and got shot down by conservatives time and time again.

Well now Obama's got those powers...

How do you feel now?

Ironic no?

That was a joke.

I was nervous about the Bush administration's "crack down on liberty" and got shot down by conservatives time and time again.

How do you feel now?

I see bush did it now it's your guys turn? Everyday we are one day closer to the rebirth of hitler.

Ironic no?

That was a joke.

How do you feel now?

Bush didn't have an axe to grind against this Republic...and didn't call everyone a friggin' racist openly that disagreed with him either.

Ironic no?

That was a joke.

How do you feel now?

theres a difference between your "crack down on liberty" and say Waco, Texas.

Ironic no?

That was a joke.

How do you feel now?

Ruby Ridge...

That was a joke.

How do you feel now?

Ruby Ridge...

yup that was Bush 1, but a travesty never the less...unreal.

Forum List

Back