They're doing it again: Media starts picking 2012 GOP candidates

Let me give you all a hint, that perhaps many of you might have figured out already.

The 'media', given their druthers, would 'pick' Sarah Palin as the nominee...

...for ratings. For the infotainment of it. For the bottomline.

Palin, Romney, Rubio, Cantor, Allen, I gotta keep doin alotta critical thinkin before I decide which one of them I want where on my ideal Prez. ticket.....and which one of em is really gonna run.
.....i.e. your throw-away candidate; CRUSHED by Obama....never to be seen or heard-of, again.

See: Bob Dole

Gee.... 12-29-2010??

I must be psychic!!

"Ten days after failing to sail into the White House, Mitt Romney is already being.....

....tossed overboard by his party.

827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif
827.gif

Right here, Teabaggers/Dead-O-Heads/Truthers/Oathers!!!

Last edited:
1109_liberallandslide_630x420.jpg

"Summing up Tuesday’s election, David Espo of the Associated Press wrote, “Obama won the popular vote narrowly, the electoral vote comfortably, and the battleground states where the campaign was principally waged in a landslide.” It’s a good line and an accurate one—but the real landslide on Tuesday was broader and deeper than the presidential race. Up and down the ticket, from candidate races to ballot initiatives, a liberal landslide swept the country."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DfG1SNydnc]Five To One (Live Roundhouse London) - YouTube[/ame]​

Since Christie gave Obamination a BJ and that he will lose his next NJ election....I'm sure Christie will be their top choice.

Jindall speaking out about giving free stuff to people also rose in their eyes.

There's always the fat little Bush, the moderate one that has no backbone so he will be pushed on us too.

Since Christie gave Obamination a BJ and that he will lose his next NJ election....I'm sure Christie will be their top choice.

Jindall speaking out about giving free stuff to people also rose in their eyes.

Ah, yes.....like those $TIM BUCK$ he was handing-out!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx3lMPWPch0]Rachel Maddow- Taking names on GOP hypocrisy - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back