They're Comin' For Ya, Johnny!

the deep state is a fairy tale.

You're right it's the Hillary deep state.

Dude, there is no deep state. That is just a fairy tale to keep the country divided. They have to keep the masses living in a constant state of fear and constantly divided. A divided people are far easier to control.
Who's "they?"

Ha Ha, good question! Can't wait for the answer.

The two parties and those that control them. The two parties are fundamentally the same with the exception of a few social issues.

This "war" they put on is as fake as WWE.

So you are at "war" with the Democrat and Republican parties? Wait! I see, you claim that the Democrats and Republicans are putting on a fake "war" with each other? WOW! You just found that out? :21:

Dude, there is no deep state. That is just a fairy tale to keep the country divided. They have to keep the masses living in a constant state of fear and constantly divided. A divided people are far easier to control.
Who's "they?"

The two parties and those that control them. The two parties are fundamentally the same with the exception of a few social issues.

So you are at "war" with the Democrat and Republican parties?

I am not at war with anybody, I give my opinion, as this is an opinion forum.

Who's "they?"

I am.

Who's "they?"

I am.

I think you waste your energy warring with politics.

Look, this constant warring of politically disparate points of view is typical and historical in America. If it's that bothersome why are some of you on a POLITICAL forum? I posit that you are here to discuss, debate and even argue political points of view. If you come here pretending to be aloof and above it all calling for a 'pox on both your houses' and denigrating the passionate points of views on both sides because they ARE passionate, then you don't really belong here. Except maybe to troll.

Last edited:
Look, this constant warring of politically disparate points of view is typical and historical in America. If it's that bothersome why are some of you on a POLITICAL forum?

it is great entertainment. Some people watch Jersey Shores, I come here.

I have time to kill as I have to be on-line and available a certain number of hours a week.

Look, this constant warring of politically disparate points of view is typical and historical in America. If it's that bothersome why are some of you on a POLITICAL forum?

I have time to kill as I have to be on-line and available a certain number of hours a week.

Fine, but why participate? You're obviously just trolling. Bye now

Fine, but why participate? You're obviously just trolling. Bye now

I am not trolling. I give my honest view and will engage with anyone that wishes to. I am as civil as the person I am dealing with.

Look, this constant warring of politically disparate points of view is typical and historical in America. If it's that bothersome why are some of you on a POLITICAL forum? I posit that you are here to discuss, debate and even argue political points of view. If you come here pretending to be aloof and above it all calling for a 'pox on both your houses' and denigrating the passionate points of views on both sides because they ARE passionate, then you don't really belong here. Except maybe to troll.

Politics aren't discussed here. Hyperbolic partisan nonsense is what's usually tolerated here. I come here to see what wingers say/do, because many of you are like political satire perfection to me. Walking stereotypes of the slack jawed.

the deep state is a fairy tale.

Who's "they?"

". . .. . .and those that control them."

There you go, there is your "DEEP STATE."

The "deep state," ostensibly, is, the "THEM."

When the Repubicans meet resistance from the unelected establishment, it is "THEM." Then they exist and the Dems. say they don't. When the Democrates are in charge, the shoe is on the other foot, and the Republicans claim the exact same thing.

hat "fairy tale" should get real in about 1-month. Horowitz, Huber, and Durham should be revealing their findings in June. Should be a lot more entertaining than Mueller's report.

This is how the ball gets rolling. You have little things like this that lead to larger things. When people are looking at charges like perjury, they start talking.

I don't think anything would lead us to Obama, but I would sure like to see that criminal Comey exposed for everything he did. He got political, greedy, and power hungry. I would also like to know the relationship between Stroke-off, Page and DumBama. In their loving texts, they revealed they were reporting directly to him. Hmmm, now out of the thousands of FBI agents, why would Obama form a personal relationship with these two?

Last edited:

Politics aren't discussed here. Hyperbolic partisan nonsense is what's usually tolerated here. I come here to see what wingers say/do, because many of you are like political satire perfection to me. Walking stereotypes of the slack jawed.

Politics includes hyperbolic partisan nonsense, that is the very definition of politics!!! Oh but, YOU of course are 'above it all'.....:abgg2q.jpg: Just stop.....No one believes that shit.

hat "fairy tale" should get real in about 1-month. Horowitz, Huber, and Durham should be revealing their findings in June. Should be a lot more entertaining than Mueller's report.

This is how the ball gets rolling. You have little things like this that lead to larger things. When people are looking at charges like perjury, they start talking.

I don't think anything would lead us to Obama, but I would sure like to see that criminal Comey exposed for everything he did. He got political, greedy, and power hungry. I would also like to know the relationship between Stroke-off, page and DumBama. In their loving texts, they revealed they were reporting directly to him. Hmmm, now out of the thousands of FBI agents, why would Obama form a personal relationship with these two?

I hope they bag the queen bee of collusion and conspiracy.....Hillary

Forum List

Back