They're Baaaaaa-aaaaaaaack!

LOL That is not a peer reviewed journal, nor is it a credible source.

"Peered review journal"????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Peered Review Journals" funded by tax free foundations of globalists that will only continue the funding of their (snicker) "research" as long as their data meets the desired outcome?
Just some quick questions...are you familiar with the formation of the "Club Of Rome"? "Sustainable Development"? "Limits To Growth".....how about Maurice Strong? The Rio Conference of 1992? Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030? Because if you do not, then you need to bow out...like right now.

I can show you numerous satellite photos of aerosol spraying trails of heavy metal nano-particulates because it's so blatantly obvious and then what they look like when they get "zapped" by an ionospheric heater that bounces low frequency waves off of the ionosphere that heats up the heavy metals. You want to talk about "science"? How about the soil and water samples that have been sent to independent labs that shows unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium? Is that "scientific" enough for you? How about I post the hundred plus patents for this type of spraying? Help me, help you...........this is what I do.

Here ya go...these are satellite photographs of nano heavy metal particulates beings used in conjunction with ionospheric heaters to manipulate the jet stream and change the directions of storm fronts

No, it's satellite photographs of ripple clouds.

What Causes The Formation Of The Ripple Clouds As Seen In Cagayan de Oro Skies This Morning?

Fascinating, how your cult believes that weather patterns that have been around forever are a gubmint conspiracy.

I guess you are unaware of the USAF document called "Owning The Weather By 2025....Full Spectrum Dominance" and using it as a force multiplier.

I guess you didn't read his link, as it talked about that. Just a demonstration of how you refuse to read anything that's not cult-approved.

Last edited:

"Peered review journal"????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Peered Review Journals" funded by tax free foundations of globalists that will only continue the funding of their (snicker) "research" as long as their data meets the desired outcome?
Just some quick questions...are you familiar with the formation of the "Club Of Rome"? "Sustainable Development"? "Limits To Growth".....how about Maurice Strong? The Rio Conference of 1992? Agenda 21 or Agenda 2030? Because if you do not, then you need to bow out...like right now.

I can show you numerous satellite photos of aerosol spraying trails of heavy metal nano-particulates because it's so blatantly obvious and then what they look like when they get "zapped" by an ionospheric heater that bounces low frequency waves off of the ionosphere that heats up the heavy metals. You want to talk about "science"? How about the soil and water samples that have been sent to independent labs that shows unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium? Is that "scientific" enough for you? How about I post the hundred plus patents for this type of spraying? Help me, help you...........this is what I do.
What you do is spread idiotic conspiracy theories that have no basis whatsoever.

I can show you numerous satellite photos of aerosol spraying trails of heavy metal nano-particulates because it's so blatantly obvious and then what they look like when they get "zapped" by an ionospheric heater that bounces low frequency waves off of the ionosphere that heats up the heavy metals.

No, you're just going to show images of ripple clouds, a totally natural thing.

How about the soil and water samples that have been sent to independent labs that shows unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium?

How about them? Show them to us. And that means actually show the data to us, as opposed to showing us a video of one of your barking kook cult pals making the same crazy claims you make.

But first, tell us precisely what levels are considered "unsafe" and why, with references. Being that you say you know everything about the science, that should be no problem for you.

Is that "scientific" enough for you? How about I post the hundred plus patents for this type of spraying?

If it's a secret gubmint conspiracy, then why are they getting patents? Your conspiracy gibbering doesn't make any sense.

Here ya go...these are satellite photographs of nano heavy metal particulates beings used in conjunction with ionospheric heaters to manipulate the jet stream and change the directions of storm fronts

No, it's satellite photographs of ripple clouds.

What Causes The Formation Of The Ripple Clouds As Seen In Cagayan de Oro Skies This Morning?

Fascinating, how your cult believes that weather patterns that have been around forever are a gubmint conspiracy.

I guess you are unaware of the USAF document called "Owning The Weather By 2025....Full Spectrum Dominance" and using it as a force multiplier.

I guess you didn't read his link, as it talked about that. Just a demonstration of how you refuse to read anything that's not cult-approved.

ROFTLMAO!!!!!! "RIPPLE CLOUDS"???????: I have been fascinated by weather since I was seven years old. I would have been a storm chaser for a living had I had the means to do so. I have volunteered to be a storm watcher and assigned a certain area to watch for rotation in wall cloud formations. I know what "clouds" are...I know what contrails are and I know when jets are laying down trails that last for hours and "feather out". I have taken THOUSANDS of pictures of the spraying. Water and soil samples do not lie and guess which multi-national corporate entity has developed genetically modified seeds that will grow in aluminum corrupted soil? If you guessed "Monsanto"? Have a cigar and a blow torch to light it with. Tell me again as to how this is fucking normal..........please. I watched the jets spraying on this Summer day in Detroit, Michigan.....late morning? Total blue sky...by mid afternoon? Total white out..........

10394600_10203979483958635_7325927193558755593_n.jpg

I can show you numerous satellite photos of aerosol spraying trails of heavy metal nano-particulates because it's so blatantly obvious and then what they look like when they get "zapped" by an ionospheric heater that bounces low frequency waves off of the ionosphere that heats up the heavy metals.

No, you're just going to show images of ripple clouds, a totally natural thing.

How about the soil and water samples that have been sent to independent labs that shows unsafe levels of aluminum, barium and strontium?

How about them? Show them to us. And that means actually show the data to us, as opposed to showing us a video of one of your barking kook cult pals making the same crazy claims you make.

But first, tell us precisely what levels are considered "unsafe" and why, with references. Being that you say you know everything about the science, that should be no problem for you.

Is that "scientific" enough for you? How about I post the hundred plus patents for this type of spraying?

If it's a secret gubmint conspiracy, then why are they getting patents? Your conspiracy gibbering doesn't make any sense.

Arizona environment barium and other metals geo-engineering and global dimming aerosols effects on surface water

ROFTLMAO!!!!!! "RIPPLE CLOUDS"???????: I have been fascinated by weather since I was seven years old.

And I've been fascinated with rockets, but it doesn't make me a rocket scientist. You fail hard at the science. End of story.

Water and soil samples do not lie and guess which multi-national corporate entity has developed genetically modified seeds that will grow in aluminum corrupted soil?

Almost all soil is "aluminum corrupted". Most soil has some clay in it, and most clay is aluminum-based. And all soil contains some barium and strontium. All you're detecting is soil dust.

ROFTLMAO!!!!!! "RIPPLE CLOUDS"???????: I have been fascinated by weather since I was seven years old.

And I've been fascinated with rockets, but it doesn't make me a rocket scientist. You fail hard at the science. End of story.

Water and soil samples do not lie and guess which multi-national corporate entity has developed genetically modified seeds that will grow in aluminum corrupted soil?

Almost all soil is "aluminum corrupted". Most soil has some clay in it, and most clay is aluminum-based. And all soil contains some barium and strontium. All you're detecting is soil dust.

Nope, aluminum isn't on the topsoil, barium on top soil? Nope......strontium as well and it certainly isn't in the water at the levels that they have found. The concerned citizens that know about this have put large pieces of glass down during heavy spraying days and have sent the collected contents to independent labs and the results are always the same. I have shown you the pictures, the satellite photos and you can say with a straight face that those pics are normal "contrails"??? If you can, then you are beyond blind. I took this pic in Detroit in the Summer of 2015......is this normal to you???????
10710944_10202892161896263_5622985119569661452_n.jpg

What you do is spread idiotic conspiracy theories that have no basis whatsoever.

No, what I do is make clear and concise arguments that those like you cannot refute. If you are stupid enough to look up at the sky on spraying days (because it's not a daily or even a weekly occurrence) and say "yeah, that's normal......nothing to see here"? Then your cognitive dissonance and programming is so deeply embedded within you that you are beyond help. Chemtrails is the white elephant in the room that is knocking over the proverbial furniture and you stand back aghast with mouth agape wondering how this phenomena happened.......wondering why your furniture is over turned while the elephant shits on your rug and you are clueless.........how much more can I help you? I think the analogies speak for themselves. We are being sprayed like bugs by the military industrial complex. It is a fucking fact and it's not even disputable.

What is indisputable is that you are a whacked out conspiracy nut, Dale.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-chemical-formula-for-clay-If-so-which-one-is-it

There are probably hundreds of clay minerals. Each has it’s own formula and structure and usually they are not pure but mixed with others. The idealized formula of kaolinite is Al2Si2O5(OH)4. Clay is a hydrous aluminium phyllosilicate. It often has various amounts of Mg, Fe, alkali metals, and alkaline earths. Some other clay mineral groups are ones like montmorillonite which is a hydrated sodium calcium aluminium magnesium silicate hydroxide-(Na,Ca)0.33(Al,Mg)2Si4O10(OH)2·nH2O.

Some others are:

Halloysite – Al2Si2O5(OH)4

Illite – (K,H3O)(Al,Mg,Fe)2(Si,Al)4O10[(OH)2,(H2O)]

Montmorillonite –

Vermiculite – (MgFe,Al)3(Al,Si)4O10(OH)2·4H2O

Talc – Mg3Si4O10(OH)2

Sepiolite – Mg4Si6O15(OH)2·6H2O

Palygorskite (or attapulgite) – (Mg,Al)2Si4O10(OH)·4(H2O)

Pyrophyllite – Al2Si4O10(OH)2

Or Chamosite -3SiO2·Al2O3·5FeO·4H2O

Clay minerals are divided up into 9 groups: (1) kaolin-serpentine (kaolinite, halloysite, lizardite, chrysotile), (2) pyrophyllite-talc, (3) mica (illite, glauconite, celadonite), (4) vermiculite, (5) smectite (montmorillonite, nontronite, saponite), (6) chlorite (sudoite, clinochlore, chamosite), (7) sepiolite-palygorskite, (8) interstratified clay minerals (e.g., rectorite, corrensite, tosudite), and (9) allophane-imogolite.

What this thread now shows is that conspiracy theory believers aren't selective.

That is, if they fall for one conspiracy theory, like denialism, it's likely that they've fallen for a bunch of conspiracy theories.

What is indisputable is that you are a whacked out conspiracy nut, Dale.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-chemical-formula-for-clay-If-so-which-one-is-it

There are probably hundreds of clay minerals. Each has it’s own formula and structure and usually they are not pure but mixed with others. The idealized formula of kaolinite is Al2Si2O5(OH)4. Clay is a hydrous aluminium phyllosilicate. It often has various amounts of Mg, Fe, alkali metals, and alkaline earths. Some other clay mineral groups are ones like montmorillonite which is a hydrated sodium calcium aluminium magnesium silicate hydroxide-(Na,Ca)0.33(Al,Mg)2Si4O10(OH)2·nH2O.

Some others are:

Halloysite – Al2Si2O5(OH)4

Illite – (K,H3O)(Al,Mg,Fe)2(Si,Al)4O10[(OH)2,(H2O)]

Montmorillonite –

Vermiculite – (MgFe,Al)3(Al,Si)4O10(OH)2·4H2O

Talc – Mg3Si4O10(OH)2

Sepiolite – Mg4Si6O15(OH)2·6H2O

Palygorskite (or attapulgite) – (Mg,Al)2Si4O10(OH)·4(H2O)

Pyrophyllite – Al2Si4O10(OH)2

Or Chamosite -3SiO2·Al2O3·5FeO·4H2O

Clay minerals are divided up into 9 groups: (1) kaolin-serpentine (kaolinite, halloysite, lizardite, chrysotile), (2) pyrophyllite-talc, (3) mica (illite, glauconite, celadonite), (4) vermiculite, (5) smectite (montmorillonite, nontronite, saponite), (6) chlorite (sudoite, clinochlore, chamosite), (7) sepiolite-palygorskite, (8) interstratified clay minerals (e.g., rectorite, corrensite, tosudite), and (9) allophane-imogolite.

Hey, MORON, they have laid down glass and collected the residue on heavy spray days here in America and NATO countries and have taken the samples to independent labs. Europeans are much more aware of this than the dumbed down American public by far. They have some excellent documentaries on youtube with English sub-titles but you may be handicapped because they use multi-syllable words and taken it to an independent lab.

This looks normal to you??? Seriously????
14088453_1583908955246351_4582717209039535041_n.png
10710944_10202892161896263_5622985119569661452_n.jpg

"Well, ice age didn't work. Global warming didn't work. Climate change didn't work. Let's try ice age again."

Let's look at your two "scientists" who predicted this ice age.

David Dilley, CEO of Global Weather Oscillations
--- An ex-weatherman guy who runs a denier blog.

Dr. Valentina Zharkova
--- Russian "ICE AGE SOON!" person, with no experience in climate science.

That is, two deniers. So, not news. Deniers have been predicting an ice age non-stop for the past 40 years. It never arrives, and it just keeps warming strongly, but that doesn't shake denier faith at all. They just feel that ice age is going to get here soon.

In contrast, the scientists have been predicting warming over those 40 years. They were proven right. That's why the scientists have so much credibility, because they've been getting everything right for 40 years now.

If you deniers want the same credibility, you have to stop failing at every single thing. That means you need to quit it with these constant ice age predictions.

So, if the planet is warming, how come we have what is called "Global dimming" where 20 percent less sunlight is reaching earth but yet they had to change the term from Global Warming to Climate Change because it wasn't adding up? You can't have it both ways. You can't gauge the temperature of the earth with any degree of accuracy when there has been a stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program of nano-particulates of aluminium, strontium and barium and this program has been going on in earnest for the last twenty years. Does this look normal to you?????? View attachment 125578
Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat............................................

Debate me, punkinpuss......I will knock your ass so far out of the park that you will need to call up Uber to get a ride back. I know exactly of what I speak. You, on the other hand, don't know diddly squat and I can prove that you don't.

If chemtrails are a real thing and geoengineering is really happening, then we are either on our way to becoming a Type 1 Civilization, or we're all gonna die of cancer. lol

I think the environmental movement was good for our health and our planet as it cleaned our air, water and started a movement to regrow our forest.

I don't see any downside to this.

Of course you don't....that is because you are wearing AGW blinders and can't see the downside even when it is pointed out to you...think of the progress that could have been made on actual environmental problems with the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been squandered on the AGW scam.

Of course you don't....that is because you are wearing AGW blinders and can't see the downside even when it is pointed out to you...think of the progress that could have been made on actual environmental problems with the hundreds of billions of dollars that have been squandered on the AGW scam.

Don't you have some Republican environmental rapist ass to suck?

All deniers suck Republican ass. Republicans now always push laws that rape the environment now. Hence, every denier is a proud environmental rapist.

It used to be that a conservative could be an environmentalist, but those days are long gone. If you've make yourself a footsoldier for the envirorape party ,then you are an environment rapist, no matter how much money you may have donated to The Nature Conservancy.

Forum List

Back