They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner,

Watch how Tamir Rice failed to comply. Hell, watch how much a chance the cops gave him to comply!

Yeah waving the fake gun around didn't help much.

I guess being a twelve year old foes not count for much either.

The cops aren't beyond being dickheads. This particular murdering policeman was fired from his previous job for being Dirty Harryish.

They should have acted white.
ROFLMNAO!

Proving once again that no matter how hard ya try. You cannot hide the sub-humans.
What does that mean?
It's an expression that social Darwinist use...
It's an expression Neo-Nazis use. You're being polite calling them Social Darwinists.
It is a term developed by
Friedrich Nietzsche

They should have acted white.
ROFLMNAO!

Proving once again that no matter how hard ya try. You cannot hide the sub-humans.
What does that mean?
It's an expression that social Darwinist use...
It's an expression Neo-Nazis use. You're being polite calling them Social Darwinists.
It is a term developed by
Friedrich Nietzsche
Do you suppose Keys is quoting Thus Spake Zarathustra?

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc

If they had each complied with the police they would still be alive today. The anger at police has nothing to do with race and everything to do with idiots who refuse to comply with the police and the left who want to ignore common sense in order to turn more minorities out to the polls for political gain.

Oh my god no no publius.

Look I am pro cop as you can get but I have been freaking out like I should lately at the crap I've been seeing.

The point was that compliance would have led to no one killed/hurt. I avoided guilt or innocence. They are two separate issues. Please don't confuse one with the other.

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc

If they had each complied with the police they would still be alive today. The anger at police has nothing to do with race and everything to do with idiots who refuse to comply with the police and the left who want to ignore common sense in order to turn more minorities out to the polls for political gain.

Resisting arrest is generally, at worst, a misdemeanor. You are sick if you think misdemeanors deserve summary execution as the penalty.

Is that what the op stated?

Compliance is key!!

Guess you missed Rock's latest:

Chris Rock Claims He Was Stopped By Police Three Times in Two Months, Posts Selfies

4/1/2015 11:06am PDT

Chris Rock has posted his third selfie in seven weeks, apparently showing himself being pulled over by police.
Rock captioned the latest photo, which was posted Monday: "Stopped by the cops again wish me luck." Rock is at the wheel in the photo, and blue lights can be seen flashing in the background.
Chris Rock Police Photos Comedian Claims He Was Stopped By Cops Three Times in Two Months Posts Selfies - Hollywood Reporter

And how many of those time did he get beaten up or shot? That would be . . . none.

Indeed. Compliance usually ends in a favorable result.

Resisting arrest is generally, at worst, a misdemeanor. You are sick if you think misdemeanors deserve summary execution as the penalty.

Yes. Any attempt to excuse police brutality is an attempt to blame the victims.

Wait, this video is old and yet I hear people on this site say blacks getting their asses kicked by police is new and Obama is at fault?

How could this video of police beating blacks exist BEFORE Obama?

Show us in the law where the administering of the death penalty, without trial, and not in self-defense, is a policeman's prerogative.

I was unaware the op stated that. Anyone else have another strawman?

You would not have started the thread if that was not your point, unless of course you were intent on starting a pointless thread.

Is that what the op did? Where did the op excuse police brutality?

Show us in the law where the administering of the death penalty, without trial, and not in self-defense, is a policeman's prerogative.

You would not have started the thread if that was not your point, unless of course you were intent on starting a pointless thread.

The point was simple. The chances of getting killed or injured, justly or unjustly, are dramatically reduced if you simply comply with the officers. Indeed, none of those victims/criminals would have been killed/injured if they had complied with the officer. Will you simply not admit this fact? That's all the op stated. Nothing more nothing less. In the mean time you're making assumptions and placing words in my mouth. Either you have reading comprehension problems or you're trying to get me to chase after a strawman argument.

Is that what the op did? Where did the op excuse police brutality?

You can't read your own post now? Have you suffered an affliction since you posted it?

The point was simple. The chances of getting killed or injured, justly or unjustly, are dramatically reduced if you simply comply with the officers. Indeed, none of those victims/criminals would have been killed/injured if they had complied with the officer. Will you simply not admit this fact? That's all the op stated. Nothing more nothing less. In the mean time you're making assumptions and placing words in my mouth. Either you have reading comprehension problems or you're trying to get me to chase after a strawman argument.

Why bring it up? If the police weren't issued firearms then the chances of these victims being killed would be dramatically reduced.

Would like to take turns creating 'if this then that' scenarios?

Forum List

Back