They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner,

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc
]

It has nothing to do with race?

So you just happened to choose to mention only black guys? Pure coincidence?

lol

Funny we never heard this argument from the Right regarding Randy Weaver and family or David Koresh...

...in fact from then till now I think it's fair to say we heard exactly the opposite line of argument.

Because that is the narrative the left is pushing. Others here have rightly pointed out whites with similar circumstances. I don't comment on those because whites are largely unsympathetic and non-defensive of their own thugs.

You don't comment on those because they are white and you hold them to a different standard.

YOUR narrative here is,

you black people refuse to be perfect, so don't complain if the cops kill you.

Who said perfect? Whites don't complain about their thugs getting shot. Blacks will defend their thugs no matter how innocent or guilty their thugs are.

Whites don't complain? Tim McVeigh blew up a federal building over Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Because we all know that Tim McVeigh is representative of white people considering how often such events happen right?

The message to black Americans is, as the OP is pointing out,

this is a country where the police can kill you with the slightest of pretext.

Proceed at your own peril.

Indeed, that's exactly what the op says ... for someone who can't read.

The message to black Americans is, as the OP is pointing out,

this is a country where the police can kill you with the slightest of pretext.

Proceed at your own peril.
I'm white and I still hear the same message. I think there's a high chance of me dying if I aim any kind of gun, whether fake or not, at an officer or if I attack an officer then try to run. I would assume death would be a likely outcome.

lol

Funny we never heard this argument from the Right regarding Randy Weaver and family or David Koresh...

...in fact from then till now I think it's fair to say we heard exactly the opposite line of argument.

Because that is the narrative the left is pushing. Others here have rightly pointed out whites with similar circumstances. I don't comment on those because whites are largely unsympathetic and non-defensive of their own thugs.

You don't comment on those because they are white and you hold them to a different standard.

YOUR narrative here is,

Who said perfect? Whites don't complain about their thugs getting shot. Blacks will defend their thugs no matter how innocent or guilty their thugs are.

Whites don't complain? Tim McVeigh blew up a federal building over Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Because we all know that Tim McVeigh is representative of white people considering how often such events happen right?

Doesn't matter -- clearly it's a useable logic here on the Internets, where all Muslims commit all terrorism, where all blacks commit all violence, where all Democrats/Republicans/Libertarians are destroying the world and doing so monolithically, where all gays are destroying life as we know it........... etc etc etc...

They would be alive today if they followed this advice: Walter Scott, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, .. .. .. .. etc etc etc

If they had each complied with the police they would still be alive today. The anger at police has nothing to do with race and everything to do with idiots who refuse to comply with the police and the left who want to ignore common sense in order to turn more minorities out to the polls for political gain.

Yes just let them keep arresting you on bullshit charges because they showed up late to a fight and had nobody else to arrest but they saw you sell cigarettes last month. Even you pussy white folk would get tired and have to stand up for yourself after seeing real criminals like on wall street robs us all but are to big or rich to get arrested. Maybe if you whites and the rest of you actually had a pair of balls or a brain or honor you would revolt as your founding fathers did when they saw injustice within your upper society raping the country and world to ruin for the personal profit of a select chosen few. But alas you defective sheep should be led to slaighter

I'm fascinated by the way you believe peacefully cooperating with police officers and using the legal system to sort out your disputes is a less reasonable and viable option than assaulting the officer and possibly getting killed.

There's nothing "manly" about behaving like a belligerent savage, and if you lefties had a teaspoonful of brain cells amongst the lot of you, not to mention a touch of civilization, you'd know that.

I know personally what happened to Eric Garner and it was a crime what they did. if you ever went through the abuse and constant bullshit even you pussies would say enough one of these days. with all the crime in that neighborhood the cops went after a guy who just broke up a fight and was left standing there alone by the time the lazy white cops got there the fighters were long gone. so cops had to make an arrest and went after an old standby bust for selling lose cigarettes for a few dollars worth of smokes? if you morons don't see what bullshit that is then I can't help your ingnorant asses

:lmao::afro: ...The dude had been warned multiple times to stop selling loosies at that same location. If the dude had half a brain he would have moved his operation elsewhere....because he sure as hell wasnt going to run from the cops.
He also spent a shitload of time in prison and had a rap sheet a mile long.

No fucks will be given in this case.....next.

Publius will do whatever he is told to do by a law enforcement officer. He will under no circumstances disobey a police officer.

Indeed, I will operate within civil society. Running away would only grant them evidence of my guilt. Resisting arrest will only grant them evidence of my guilt and add another charge. Assaulting a police officer will only give them evidence of my guilt and add another charge. It is in anyone's best interest, guilty or innocent, to cooperate when being arrested. Nothing bad can happen from compliance amid an arrest. Any other action only makes things worse.

It would seem we have a percentage of people who feel they have nothing to lose so they run.
I'm not comfortable having people who fear no consequences roaming our streets.

]

lol

Funny,I dont recall any gangbangers getting shot while holding a baby.
And what happened in waco is so far removed from typical street violence as to be in another fucking dimension.

]

lol

YOUR narrative here is,

You'll find my sympathies are in equal order when it comes to a thug and the color of their skin.

]

lol

And what happened in waco is so far removed from typical street violence as to be in another fucking dimension.

I don't think any of the blacks involved here were gangbangers.

]

lol

I don't think any of the blacks involved here were gangbangers.

Now you're catching on....

Watch how Tamir Rice failed to comply. Hell, watch how much a chance the cops gave him to comply!

CHICAGO — The family of Tamir Rice, the 12-year-old boy whose fatal shooting by the Cleveland police in 2014 prompted national outrage, is set to receive $6 million from the city in a settlement announced Monday in federal court records.

Watch how Tamir Rice failed to comply. Hell, watch how much a chance the cops gave him to comply!

Yeah a whole half a second. So much time

I watch the video when the cops shot that Bundy rancher guy. It took 3 minutes for the cops to decide to pull the trigger. With this black kid they just pulled out and shot. They may as well just did a drive by.

New Topics

Forum List

Back