They will Not Bow.....

they too will have nukes soon.

If you honestly believe Israel will let Iran get nukes, you're a fool. If you think Israel won't strike first you're also a fool.
You're obviously an Idiot, if Israel had that capacity they would have done it...if they pre-emptively nuke anybody the Russians and Pakistanis will nuke her...

The balance of power in the ME is rapidly favoring Israel's enemies!

You are mixing up civilised Israel with uncivilised islamonazi's
As you know, Iran tested an intermediate ballistic missile which can carry nukes, in 10-20 years the ME will have nukes in Iran, Saudi Arabia and perhaps Egypt.

The Palestinians refuse to bow, Israel's enemies are getting stronger.

If you honestly believe Israel will let Iran get nukes, you're a fool. If you think Israel won't strike first you're also a fool.
You're obviously an Idiot, if Israel had that capacity they would have done it...if they pre-emptively nuke anybody the Russians and Pakistanis will nuke her...

As you know, Iran tested an intermediate ballistic missile which can carry nukes, in 10-20 years the ME will have nukes in Iran, Saudi Arabia and perhaps Egypt.

And they will be told that they can never use them without seeing thousands landing on their heads. You can incite as much violence as you like all you are doing is showing your Jew hatred and stupidity

And they will be told that they can never use them without seeing thousands landing on their heads. You can incite as much violence as you like all you are doing is showing your Jew hatred and stupidity
You don't get it Phoney, Russia warned Israeli Jets heading for Lebanon to turn back or be shot down, the Israelis complied!

The Balance of Power has changed!

You don't get it Phoney, Russia warned Israeli Jets heading for Lebanon to turn back or be shot down, the Israelis complied!

Only when there were more Russian Jets that there was Israeli ones, the rest of the time the Russians do nothing but bomb the wrong people. If any Islamic nations thinks it will get away scot free when it fires a nuclear weapon then they are being suicidal and as stupid as you are. We will see how much the balance of power has changed when the war games take place nest month, and NATO outguns Russia with just half of its firepower. The Russian weapons are old and past their sell by date and cant keep up in a modern world

Only when there were more Russian Jets that there was Israeli ones, the rest of the time the Russians do nothing but bomb the wrong people. If any Islamic nations thinks it will get away scot free when it fires a nuclear weapon then they are being suicidal and as stupid as you are. We will see how much the balance of power has changed when the war games take place nest month, and NATO outguns Russia with just half of its firepower. The Russian weapons are old and past their sell by date and cant keep up in a modern world
We'll see that soon Herr insane asylum commentator in light of you always being a phoney buffoon...

We'll see that soon Herr insane asylum commentator in light of you always being a phoney buffoon...

Been proven to be an idiot again I see, so you resort to your immature cyber bullying because you are unable to answer the points raised and need to deflect before making yourself look a complete idiot

Forum List

Back